Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    Hate it. Once the clear for the week (15) is done, no point to do them. I enjoyed 3-keying lower keys, that was fun for me. There isn't enough reward for the time invested.
    Well, not exactly like that. We got 910 tf trink yesterday from 2+.

If you do at least Heroic Raid, its really "easy" to do at least +18/20 some weeks. (not all weeks depend of the affixes)

If you want to have a +10 that gives you a +970 Items it makes no sense.

If you dont do anything and expect the drop from a lower key be like heroic/mythic gear i think "wath is the point of doing hero/mythic raid only Tier"

If you only do it for a +15 (really easy when TOS release becouse of the bump of the GEAR even with LFR and NORMAL) dont know why you complaing about it, 1 dungeon = 1 Item for Chest / Proc 0,60% proc for 3 items of the dung (3 Loot/5 people).

And last.. If you are hardcore and wanna farm items thats other deal. Is like farm an item in raid you have only 7 chances spending all luck (1 normal drop and 6 rolls), depending on boss you can get 4 loot average per boss, so you have a chance of 4 loots/7 rolls = 0,57% if GETTING that ITEM. Then you have the chance to get AP. And finally is the really low chance to get Socket/Warforged/Titanforge.

Past season people complaign about depleted keys, now complaign that keys dont deplete never.

This is more easy guys, you can run and run and run and run, and get the level of the key that you want, and you can do it.

First level 10 Key i get with my friends was Arcway in january, we spended more than 2 hours, we were so bad and we started to learn fights, affixes, use prepots every trash/boss pull, invi pots, flask, food buff, etc.

Everything need practice if you want to do it, if not just PTW.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's OK change, no depletion is good protection against fails and rage quitters and then you get more rewards for completing higher difficulties as it should be really.

Quote Originally Posted by nidosarg View Post
    Past season people complaign about depleted keys, now complaign that keys dont deplete never.
    Pretty sure those are different people But yes, there are those for who the depletion changes are advantageous or neutral and of course those people aren't going to complain/say much about them.

This is more easy guys, you can run and run and run and run, and get the level of the key that you want, and you can do it.

First level 10 Key i get with my friends was Arcway in january, we spended more than 2 hours, we were so bad and we started to learn fights, affixes, use prepots every trash/boss pull, invi pots, flask, food buff, etc.

Everything need practice if you want to do it, if not just PTW.
    That's my biggest problem with the downgradig of keys: it denies you the chance to practice which is often needed when encountering a new set of affixes in a high level dungeon. Take your Arcway example, after that first 2h run when you knew more, you could've gone in more prepared and finished it; now the game says "fuck you, you have a +9 key now" and that feels kinda terrible.

Deleted
    If they fail +10 Arcway they can practice on +9 Arcway, is that a problem now?

I am kinda over the blasting of m+. I run a 10 a week for the chest and in general chill on them. I am not world first or anything so no reason to endlessly pound away for a little more concord. So the change feels just meh to me. I likely wouldn't have liked it in those first month or two of the expo though.

Quote Originally Posted by trajandreps View Post
    If they fail +10 Arcway they can practice on +9 Arcway, is that a problem now?
    It'd be missing tyrannical/fortified, which coud mean that boss/trash mechanics you could pretty much ignore are a problem now, or maybe you need more CC or time your cooldowns differently or what not. So yes, it's a bit like training for a raid on normal bosses and then expecting to 1-shot everything on heroic (because you kinda need to 1-shot things in m+ in order to upgrade and not downgrade now). With the % increase, this will continue to be a problem even outside the affixes if you are pushing your boundaries, the downgraded keys might not offer the practice you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like those changes. Nobody feels obliged to rush like mad anymore, I can run dungeon slowly and carefully, I just need to make it in timer and even if I don't, it's not a big problem. Just perfect. I hated old system so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbull View Post
    Well, not exactly like that. We got 910 tf trink yesterday from 2+.
    The odds of that happening are slim to none. It could also be a 'crap' trinket. Just because something is a high(ish) item level doesn't mean it's an upgrade in all cases. Heck a relic could upgrade to 925 but unless it's a Rip or Rake trait there is a 99% chance it won't be an upgrade over a 905 relic for me.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    pretty much makes m+ a guild only activity since you dont run out of keys, and the loot that drops can be shared way better than a pug.

pugs will notice a huge drop in carry groups (why even bother carrying) and less people in general with high ilvl applying.
    Carries honestly died out with the 7.2 artifact power changes. Nobody ran them for gear unless it was +10-15 carries, they ran them for the AP. Once concordance came out, the carries did as well
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Carries honestly died out with the 7.2 artifact power changes. Nobody ran them for gear unless it was +10-15 carries, they ran them for the AP. Once concordance came out, the carries did as well
    Yea since Artifact changes mythic+ has been dead. There is no reason to do more than 1 a week anymore.

10+ Year Old Account

not a mythic raider

+1

I love M+content and for me is nice.

I allways try to push key to max level i can.

Compared to Raid is the same:

If you wanna get more/better loot DO HIGH LEVEL KEYS or DO MYTHIC RAID.

Most of the people complaining about +6 +7 +8, that keys are really easy dudes come on. Make a 20+ and do the same as you were on Mythic Raiding but only with 4 more people.

Its my opinion. Sure i can be wrong or not.

I am heroic rading only yet I like to push mythic + keys, the highest I did so far was 20 lair, not very high for some but i would like to go higher, no one in my guild really dares go over 10 so I have to pug, you don't have to be a mythic raider to push these keys

my current mythic score today is 1049.46, pre patch it was 2178.34, not too great but still I do not appreciate this new system and see no relevance to being a mythic raider in order to be good at mythic + dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Yea since Artifact changes mythic+ has been dead. There is no reason to do more than 1 a week anymore.
    The reason to do mythic+ is for gear i am 916 il yet if i just relied upon my guild for gear the il would more look like 905 that and the high amount of AP you can get from higher keys or just farming the dungeons

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsy View Post
    I am heroic rading only yet I like to push mythic + keys, the highest I did so far was 20 lair, not very high for some but i would like to go higher, no one in my guild really dares go over 10 so I have to pug, you don't have to be a mythic raider to push these keys

my current mythic score today is 1049.46, pre patch it was 2178.34, not too great but still I do not appreciate this new system and see no relevance to being a mythic raider in order to be good at mythic + dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason to do mythic+ is for gear i am 916 il yet if i just relied upon my guild for gear the il would more look like 905 that and the high amount of AP you can get from higher keys or just farming the dungeons
    Speaking just for myself of course; I don't get any enjoyment out of doing mythic+. I do it for the weekly cache. I enjoy raiding over dungeons. I agree if you spam 10-15 keys all day errday you will definately get in that 910-920 range. I personally would just never do this because I get zero enjoyment out of it. I'd rather be 5-10 ilvls lower and not do them I do see your point though

I like the changes, but did they change the random key element that was accounced? I could swear they announced that when you would complete a run out of time, they announced that you would get a random key 1 level lower, and when you didn't complete you would get the same key one level lower (or the other way around). Now we tried both today, but a upper Kara 14 changed into a Upper Kara 13 after completing and a 15 court changed into a 14 court after completing but not in time.

Then we went to cathedral 14, put in the key, ran out and reset, and it became a 13 cath, did the same thing again to get a 12 cath.

Quote Originally Posted by chronia View Post
    I like the changes, but did they change the random key element that was accounced? I could swear they announced that when you would complete a run out of time, they announced that you would get a random key 1 level lower, and when you didn't complete you would get the same key one level lower (or the other way around). Now we tried both today, but a upper Kara 14 changed into a Upper Kara 13 after completing and a 15 court changed into a 14 court after completing but not in time.

Then we went to cathedral 14, put in the key, ran out and reset, and it became a 13 cath, did the same thing again to get a 12 cath.
    It stays the same dungeon, not random. I thought at first it was going to be random also but it looks like they give you the same key just 1 lower.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    ^ yaaa boy
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

I think they're good changes. Before there really was no incentive to run anything higher than a 10, and spamming lower keys was more rewarding than slogging through a +20 which shouldn't be the case, especially if you're group is beating them in time. Now there is reason for people to push as high as there is a reward for doing so. With +15s dropping heroic ToS quality loot there is going to be plenty of incentive for people to run them again for a while.

Made grouping up pointless now.

No one needs the AP, lack of chests, anything from +2 to +9 is irrelevant but still fairly challenging.

Only upside is non depletion.

If you do at least Heroic Raid, its really "easy" to do at least +18/20 some weeks. (not all weeks depend of the affixes)
    see thing is statements like this prove complete lack of understanding of level majority of playerbase plays on and make anything you say worthless

its easy only for a bunch of mythic raiders nobody else - notion that hc player who takes couple of months to clear hc raid will find +18 or +20 "easy" is beyond riciculous, hell half of people with cutting edge will still find it hard and probably not worth to do it if they can run their alt through HC ToS - its hillarius - stating things like this you are making fool of yourself nothing more.

mythic raiders should not be target around which gear aquisition is based - devs who do that are completly and utterly incmpetent and should be fired just like holinka got fired for fucking over pvp.
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-06-18 at 06:56 AM.

Deleted
    Don't see much point in M+ anymore at this point.
    No need for AP, grinding Concordance is so futile if you're not in that world top 20. The loot from the weekly is seldom useful now that we need 4 slots for tier and 2 slots for legendaries. Chances of getting something useful proc (WF/TF) for the right slot are minimal. Not really worth the effort.

Done the dungeons a million times, no need to "see them in yet another difficulty iteration".

M+ was a fun concept and I guess it will still be excellent for people who don't raid.. but yeah. No more for me.

I think we've finally reached the "login only for raids"-part of the expac