Poll: Most hated main character in family guy

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Most Hated Family Guy Character

instead of most liked, I'm curious to see which family guy main character is most disliked.

Peter
    Lois
    Brian
    Stewie
    Meg
    Chris

Not including side characters because their list is to long. Just from the main lineup.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I like them all for the different kinds of laughs they elicit.

lois for me, pretty shitty character and person overall. bitch cheated on peter. lol

Lois is an entirely useless character who exists as a plot device to either propel the plot forward for a dumb episode or just exists to sit there and repeat what has happened already in the episode.

Meg. 10/char

The giant chicken. As for main character; i stopped watching family guy like 2 years ago and they really changed stewie a lot, it went from mad crazy scientist baby to oh look at me im edgy and gay.
    Last edited by Clrg; 2017-06-17 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    The giant chicken.
    yeah, gonna have to Vote with the Giant Chicken here... it served it's purpose, but now.... It's beating a dead horse.

I gotta go with Brian

He used to be the witty voice of reason but now he is just a insufferable prick
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2017-06-17 at 05:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stewie he'd make me want to put him in the microwave.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Stewie and Brian really are the alter egos of seth Mcfarlane and as the show is going they are getting worse as characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brian

Stewie if Brian wasn't around to make Stewie look good. The evolution of those two characters have been terrible but I've always hated Brian. I can tolerate Stewie when I watch the show.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quagmire or Brian.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Peter
    There's quite a few episodes that I wanna go Liam Nesson on his ass, god I hate those repeat the same action scenes for 40 seconds.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never liked Brian. Ever.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Brian's the worst because he's just an insufferable douche. He doesn't even believe in his "convictions", they're all calculated just to try and get him laid and discarded the moment they're of no use. Just a terrible person overall.
    This is pretty much exactly how I feel about the character. I was bummed when they decided to not make his death permanent.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me its brian and peter, brians an asshole whos just full of himself and act smarter then he really is. Peter however, when the series began he was a lot nicer overall compared to what he is today, he's been written as the worst form of comic relief, one you can't relate to, an only exists for cut away gags instead of a character now.

I grew to like meg, I actually thought she'd get some development, however seahorse seashell party was to me one of the best and the worst episodes, and made me stop watching the show except in clips sometimes found on youtube. That episode was great in how meg called out her families crap and the abuse they've been giving her, and it made you root for her, but in the end, the writers decided to double back and have her stay as the abuse victim because 'the show needed it', fuck that, thats horrible writing and detracts from any character progression.
    #boycottchina

Each Family Guy character okay to me. Although the news anchor guy is annoying.

I don't like Haley from American Dad, though.

I almost stopped watching Family guy at one point as Peter was such a dick it stopped being funny. Then they had that bull rape him and it was all chuckles again.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joe Swanson is the one I can't stand the most.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Joe Swanson is the one I can't stand the most.
    Is it bad that I first read that as "Joe Swanson is the one who can't stand the most."
    BreweRyge: Adds a resource meter for Brewmaster brews, as if they were on a rage- or energy-type system.
    Hidden Artifact Tracker: Adds your progress on unlocking the extra tints for your hidden artifact appearance to the item tooltip.