Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Hey the Disruptor is up! We did it guys!

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    people build ND for world bosses. They don't care about the buff it will or won't give.
    Pretty much.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    I have been saying the same thing about mage tower for weeks. Idiots contributing to MT instead of ND has fucked us out of having it both before and after a reset 2-3 times by now.
    This....I have given up my hope for NA. I swear people actively TRY to screw it up. Disruptor up and expiring right before reset multiple times

7+ Year Old Account
    people build ND for world bosses. They don't care about the buff it will or won't give.
    and if people held it off till sunday or monday, we could get 2 world bosses so...
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, and if it was made just before Tuesday, they could kill the boss twice.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    and if people held it off till sunday or monday, we could get 2 world bosses so...
    yeah so you could get 2 useless AP tokens instead of 1.

This is a fun thread though because it'll give me a chuckle every time I roll down on an alt and just blindly dump their resources to think someone somewhere is getting tilted over it.

world bosses don't drop anything useful, the buff is only useful for portal disruptors to get more resources for legos.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    world bosses don't drop anything useful, the buff is only useful for portal disruptors to get more resources for legos.
    yes because 900 gear is useless sure

yep, you can craft that ilvl now. And there isn't even an ultra overbudgeted item like arcano crystal that they can drop. Just junk.

For plenty of people it is. For many others unless it has the correct stat break down it is useless at 900 or 925. Now next week when it can titanforge a bit high some might think differently. I know for me out of all my toons each boss has at best 1 thing I would want even if it was 925.

- - - Updated - - -

yep, you can craft that ilvl now. And there isn't even an ultra overbudgeted item like arcano crystal that they can drop. Just junk.
    If the boss has stats you want on gear I would certainly rather have a free 900, that can go to 925, over a 900 you pay 100k or more for.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

As I sais before, people build it for world bosses, they don't care about ANYTHING else. At all. Period

Quote Originally Posted by zTrikky View Post
    hello NA, please stop building the nether disruptor so we can get free rerolls for the first week of tomb
    You assume much, young padawan, that everyone Raids on the Tuesday of new content. Ever since the Server instability of Ulduar, My guild has pushed back to a Weekend Raid schedule, as this give Blizzard a few days to "fix" issues that always seem to pop up when they roll it live, and not on the PTR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Hey the Disruptor is up! We did it guys!
    Huzzah!!!!

As I sais before, people build it for world bosses, they don't care about ANYTHING else. At all. Period
    Wrong, it's for the portal farming.

7+ Year Old Account
    since when could you craft 900 relics

- - - Updated - - -

so they care about world bosses... but not about world bosses?
    what the fuck is your logic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    For plenty of people it is. For many others unless it has the correct stat break down it is useless at 900 or 925. Now next week when it can titanforge a bit high some might think differently. I know for me out of all my toons each boss has at best 1 thing I would want even if it was 925.

- - - Updated - - -

If the boss has stats you want on gear I would certainly rather have a free 900, that can go to 925, over a 900 you pay 100k or more for.
    stuff can allready titanforge

yep, you can craft that ilvl now.
    Yea, and you need to sink 240+ bloods per char to actually make it work. I'll rather take the freebies.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Yea, and you need to sink 240+ bloods per char to actually make it work. I'll rather take the freebies.
    4 -5k gold for an 850 crafted item 2k per obliterum. 25k gold ain't nothin.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=FelPlague;46144611]since when could you craft 900 relics

it's easy to get 900 relics, if you can't get em from mythic + or raiding. You can sink nethershards into relics and should be able to come out with some.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 -5k gold for an 850 crafted item 2k per obliterum. 25k gold ain't nothin.
    yeah sure
    get me an impatient cloth item for 4k gold...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    98% of players don't read forums let alone care about minmaxing something like this. Even if every single heroic and mythic raider who read the forums chose to not put the resources into the Nether Disruptor, it would barely make a difference to the speed at which it is built. It's easier to just not worry about small things like this and get on with it.
    If people didnt worry about the small things this forum would get pretty empty but you're damn right though.

since when could you craft 900 relics

- - - Updated - - -

so they care about world bosses... but not about world bosses?
    what the fuck is your logic

- - - Updated - - -

stuff can allready titanforge
    Not past 925 until Tuesday and not to the true max until the following week when mythic opens up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Can't believe there are this many people who think that people know what each building does, let alone care.

Me personally, I'm putting everything into Nether Disruptor now to get the achievement you get when you contributed 50 times. It's the only one I'm missing. That's all I care about.