Deleted

John Rambo in Overwatch

Primary Fire: Machine Gun: Very high damage long range with a large magazine.

Secondary Fire: Assault Rifle: Deadly close range damage with rapid bullets.

Ability: Combat Knife: Throws a knife at the enemy, when hit they will take moderate amount of damage with bleed ticking damage, ticking for 6 seconds and reduces healing recieved by 30%, 10 second cooldown.

2nd Ability: Flash Grenade: Throws a flash grenade, all enemies within 10 yards of the grenade are blinded for 3 seconds, 12 second cooldown.

Ultimate: Equip your bow and gain explosive arrow shots for 5 seconds, each arrow will fly at a marked location on floor and anyone stood in that area will get 1 shot.

Lone Wolf (Passive): Your ultimate charges 50% faster when no party member is within 20 yards of you. Rambo will also gain camouflage to blend in environment when stood still near a wall for 3 seconds, movement will break it.

Health: 250

American God
    Last edited by mmoc627d35faa6; 2017-10-27 at 05:34 PM.

I would rather Play Ivan Drago as Zarya's sub bottom... that see Rambo as a Overwatch Hero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    I would rather Play Ivan Drago as Zarya's sub bottom... that see Rambo as a Overwatch Hero.
    come on bro....... :S

Quote Originally Posted by metadox View Post
    come on bro....... :S
    what, is Murica McCree not enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Primary Fire: Machine Gun: Rapid shots dealing very heavy damage close range but not very accurate at long range.

Secondary Fire: Combat Knife: throws a knife at the enemy, when hit they will take moderate amount of damage with bleed ticking damage, ticking for 6 seconds and reduces healing recieved by 30%, 12 second cooldown.

Ultimate: Equip your bow and gain explosive arrow shots for 5 seconds, each arrow will fly at a marked location on floor and anyone stood in that area will get 1 shot.

Lone Wolf (Passive): Your ultimate charges 50% faster when no party member is within 20 yards of you. Rambo also has the ability to change his current weapon from a dead enemy.

America <3

If Rambo existed in the universe he would be in his late 90s at this point. That said is character is very Overwatch like.

This is just a worst soldier 76

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    wrong, get me rambo ingame and ill shred your soldier 76.

5+ Year Old Account
    So he would be in the offense category or the defense? I'd prefer to have him in offense
    - says Ralph

Keep your government welfare peanut butter out of my chocolate.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisholyness View Post
    I disagree, 76 is a horribly lazy design. I think 76 and Bastion were both designed on a friday afternoon where everybody just wanted to get home for the weekend. 'Yea, let's just give him some fucking rockets and some kind of healing ability and let's fucking go home'. And Bastion; 'He can be a shooting robot AND a sitting shooting robot'. 'What else?' 'Oh, nothing else that's it.'

Deleted
    The last thing Overwatch, teamwork based game, needs is a lone wolf character.

Since we're on the topic of characters we'd like to see in the game, I don't really know what kind of hero I would want.

I would love a melee hero that isn't slow and protective like Reinhardt, but they tried a hero like that with Genji but it was unbalanced, hence why the character was split into Hanzo and Genji, and Genji was turned into a ranged hero with a melee ult.

I think a riot police officer would be kind of neat.

Some kind of grenade as his ult, smoke, tear gas, or flashbang

As his Shift he'd shine his flashlight at an enemy blinding them.

As his E he'd bash an enemy in front of him knocking them back and off their feet.

Then as his right click he'd bring up his shield and block whatever is fired at him whilst remaining stationary.

As his melee he'd smack his opponent with a baton.

And as his primary fire, he'd use a service pistol or a handheld SMG.

Quote Originally Posted by Iconja View Post
    The last thing Overwatch, teamwork based game, needs is a lone wolf character.

Since we're on the topic of characters we'd like to see in the game, I don't really know what kind of hero I would want.

I would love a melee hero that isn't slow and protective like Reinhardt, but they tried a hero like that with Genji but it was unbalanced, hence why the character was split into Hanzo and Genji, and Genji was turned into a ranged hero with a melee ult.

I think a riot police officer would be kind of neat.

Some kind of grenade as his ult, smoke, tear gas, or flashbang

As his Shift he'd shine his flashlight at an enemy blinding them.

As his E he'd bash an enemy in front of him knocking them back and off their feet.

Then as his right click he'd bring up his shield and block whatever is fired at him whilst remaining stationary.

As his melee he'd smack his opponent with a baton.

And as his primary fire, he'd use a service pistol or a handheld SMG.
    Would Lucio have a taunt like mechanic where if your new hero saw him he could only shoot at him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Would Lucio have a taunt like mechanic where if your new hero saw him he could only shoot at him?
    Absolutely, and also one of his voice lines would be: ''Blue lives matter''

A primary fire and alt fire with no other abilities is going to make for a ridiculously boring character that will get shredded by other characters that have movement and utility abilities.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was hunted once. I'd just came back from 'Nam. I was hitching through Oregon and some cop started harassing me. Next thing you know, I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take 'em all out--it was a bloodbath!
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    A primary fire and alt fire with no other abilities is going to make for a ridiculously boring character that will get shredded by other characters that have movement and utility abilities.
    fixed that, forgot to add in some abilities but now your wish has been granted, prepare to be exterminated.

fixed that, forgot to add in some abilities but now your wish has been granted, prepare to be exterminated.
    Ah. Tis truly a fine line between "dull and easily taken out" and "why on earth would anyone ever play another character?!?".