Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I don't think the spec needs any further nerfs than the 5% agility that it already received. I have watched a lot of streams of top players this week and haven't seen sub rogues dominating at all.

Tempo Storm, the best RMD team in North America and the outright winner of the last two Road to Blizzcon tournaments, was struggling the other day at 2.4k mmr. Pika might be the most talented rogue in the NA PvP scene but he's clearly frustrated atm and having some trouble adjusting. Others like Nahj and Roastyz are doing quite well but not any better than you would expect from perennial R1 players with heavy tournament experience. Other players of similar caliber playing different classes are right up there with them.

I think people are just complaining about rogues right now because they haven't adjusted to the fact that we can deal burst damage again. But the burst isn't any different really from what we had in WotLK, Cata, MoP, and WoD. And we have a lot less control now than we did then.

Maybe I'm biased but I think it's far too early to conclude that the spec needs nerfed. Give people some time to figure out that a single monk Incap or warrior Disarm shuts down an entire Shadow Dance now, lol...

Have a look at the leader boards here: rogues look decent but we are hardly dominating.
    Last edited by shoegazing; 2017-06-17 at 03:36 AM.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    I don't think the spec needs any further nerfs than the 5% agility that it already received. I have watched a lot of streams of top players this week and haven't seen sub rogues dominating at all.

Tempo Storm, the best RMD team in North America and the outright winner of the last two Road to Blizzcon tournaments, was struggling the other day at 2.4k mmr. Pika might be the most talented rogue in the NA PvP scene but he's clearly frustrated atm and having some trouble adjusting. Others like Nahj and Roastyz are doing quite well but not any better than you would expect from perennial R1 players with heavy tournament experience. Other players of similar caliber playing different classes are right up there with them.

I think people are just complaining about rogues right now because they haven't adjusted to the fact that we can deal burst damage again. But the burst isn't any different really from what we had in WotLK, Cata, MoP, and WoD. And we have a lot less control now than we did then.

Maybe I'm biased but I think it's far too early to conclude that the spec needs nerfed. Give people some time to figure out that a single monk Incap or warrior Disarm shuts down an entire Shadow Dance now, lol...

Have a look at the leader boards here: rogues look decent but we are hardly dominating.
    Everytime after a patch with major class changes requires some overall adjustments and of course time until the players adjusted there new playstyle and team compositions. Their is indeed currently a disbalance. Some classes dps potential is quite high in relation to their low skill cap. The only prob I see with sub rogues is the burst potential with dfa. Its not because a single spell but the overall dps a class can do within a short time frame of seconds + the frequence of such bursts.

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post

thats my impression as well, its quite possible to shut down rogue burst if specced into dark shadow with only 2 dance charges. just cc, def cd or kite, there are 2 steps now, but sub is kitable once again and you need to play perfectly for that burst to land on good kiters.

And i think we lost another vanish with sprint, with flickering shadows artifact talent got changed. I used this quite a lot.

I doubt, if -30 sec on the vanish cd is better than a quick restealth through sprint, if a fight only lasts a few seconds or lasts less than a minute.