Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm sure he must have had a lot of weight on his shoulders for the decisions he made but ultimately he must be happy the Cataclysm is over and Garrosh is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Well, he screwed up by putting Garrosh in charge of the Horde, which led to Thrall losing Jaina as a extremely close friend (and one of the biggest hopes for Alliance/Horde co-existence), also drove a wedge into the Horde for some time.

He then tried to make that right by finally killing Garrosh, but he cheated to do so. So in doing so, he lost his shamanistic powers pretty much, and was abandoned by them. Probably finally hit him at that point how he really did screw up, even if it was to save the world at the time.

So uh, minus the whole hate for Aggra, yeah, you're probably spot on.
    Also, refused any responsibility in Garrosh's actions when Thrall is why Garrosh is what he was. Garrosh started off hating himself, fearing he'd be like his dad, Thrall told him his dad was actually good and bam... Then there;s the fact Garrosh went from never meeting the alliance to hating them almost instantly, how that happened when the Horde were the genocidal invaders, I'll never know.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Then there;s the fact Garrosh went from never meeting the alliance to hating them almost instantly, how that happened when the Horde were the genocidal invaders, I'll never know.
    This happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Wew lad are you actually sticking up for the Orc who did nothing wrong? 14/88 Zulkhan!

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-06-17 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

You mean the thing that happens after he already stated in Borean Taundra wanting to kill a bunch of alliance who hadn't done him wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, having read that, it just makes the horde look worse. "Encroaching on horde territory..." hah, laughable when you consider they are genocidal alien invaders who think they can just take what they want from ashenvale...

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean the thing that happens after he already stated in Borean Taundra wanting to kill a bunch of alliance who hadn't done him wrong?
    Heart of War has a dual-narrative that is woven between the Horde's campaign in Northrend, and Garrosh's arrival to Azeroth. Garrosh's observations regarding Alliance aggression occur before he set foot in Borean Tundra.

Also, having read that, it just makes the horde look worse. "Encroaching on horde territory..." hah, laughable when you consider they are genocidal alien invaders who think they can just take what they want from ashenvale...
    If we're going with the "muh native land" argument, what in the Hell are the Alliance doing encroaching upon the lands of the Tauren and Forsaken?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    lol'd, but...

Imagine the plot-twist if it was revealed that Aggra have kid with Garrosh, not Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    lol'd, but...

Imagine the plot-twist if it was revealed that Aggra have kid with Garrosh, not Thrall.
    This would be single best thing to happen to lore since cataclysm.

Well, this and followup story where thralls real kid damns 90% of orcs by doing their weekly "giving to darkness" thing and then it would be garrys kid who would do the weekly redemption of orc race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I was not expecting something so hilarious. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Heart of War has a dual-narrative that is woven between the Horde's campaign in Northrend, and Garrosh's arrival to Azeroth. Garrosh's observations regarding Alliance aggression occur before he set foot in Borean Tundra.

If we're going with the "muh native land" argument, what in the Hell are the Alliance doing encroaching upon the lands of the Tauren and Forsaken?
    The forsaken? Most of the humans that went to loreran were lorderonians... it's their land. The tauren? I must of missed all the alliance in mulgore last time I played through it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had Thrall made Cairne or Saurfang or Vol'jin the Warchief when he left then everything would have likely turned out for the better. The Alliance and Horde were slowly on a good path until Jesus decided to make the ultimate sin against the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    The forsaken? Most of the humans that went to loreran were lorderonians... it's their land.
    1. This alleged majority went where?
    2. [Citation Needed]

The tauren? I must of missed all the alliance in mulgore last time I played through it.
    Bael'dun digsite. Further incursions into the Barrens via Bael Modan, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Technically the legion invading atm is caused by Thrall. Varian's, Vol'jins...all those deaths caused by thrall.

Thrall feels bad for Garrosh and gives him power-> SoO -> meddling with time so Gul'dan survives -> legion invasion
    this is kind of true... I never realised that The ENTIRE legion all those deaths can be tracsed back to Thrall being " What orcs what is to make the Horde Great agian. So we need a "true" angry orc"

I always found it funny how Thrall, with having Cairne, Saurfang and Vol'jin by his side to appoint one of them as the warchief, chose Garrosh who had absolutely no idea how to lead people, has just ended his emo tantrums, and was the son of grom, who drank the fel blood TWICE by his own choice. THEN when he finally get the reality check and Garrosh is defeated, he suddenly changes his mind and says Vol'jin is worthy.

Thrall is dumb. For everything from Cata until today (big emphasis on his questline [was it 4.1?] in cata) he deserves the worst. As much as he couldnt predict what garrosh really is (or could he?), him giving garrosh power caused the whole cascade of bad things, and for that he deserves all the hate.

Bullshit. All of it. Thrall did nothing wrong. Everything he does is holy. Farts and mistakes included. All the people that died because of Thrall's misjudgements deserved such fate as filthy plebs unworthy of the holyness of Thrall's just mistakes.
    Truer words have never been spoken about Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Cattle of the false lord, your weak deity will not save you. Mudmug is only true god of azeroth and only one worth worship.
    The most Mudmud can achieve is to become the adoptive child of Kerrilldank-heika and Odyn. It is known.

The two parts in bold contradict one another. Also, invaders or not, areas like Durotar are their territory regardless of whether you like it.

The forsaken? Most of the humans that went to loreran were lorderonians... it's their land. The tauren? I must of missed all the alliance in mulgore last time I played through it.
    Wat? You mean the non-human part of 7th Legion that invaded Silverpine? Or the farmers from Westfall that went to Western Plaguelands? Even if there was this "most Lordaeronians" somewhere, that doesn't change the fact that it's currently Forsaken territory. And yes, you did miss Alliance excursions into Tauren territory. How is unknown though, since they've been there since vanilla.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Truer words have never been spoken about Thrall.

The most Mudmud can achieve is to become the adoptive child of Kerrilldank-heika and Odyn. It is known.

The two parts in bold contradict one another. Also, invaders or not, areas like Durotar are their territory regardless of whether you like it.

Wat? You mean the non-human part of 7th Legion that invaded Silverpine? Or the farmers from Westfall that went to Western Plaguelands? Even if there was this "most Lordaeronians" somewhere, that doesn't change the fact that it's currently Forsaken territory. And yes, you did miss Alliance excursions into Tauren territory. How is unknown though, since they've been there since vanilla.
    the 7th legion never entered silverpine, that was the gilnean liberation front. who werent invading but trying to stop a forsaken invasion and genocide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Wew lad are you actually sticking up for the Orc who did nothing wrong? 14/88 Zulkhan!
    Hey now, how can you criticize someone if you don't make an effort on being fair!

Also, having read that
    Glad that someone reads shit on this forum. Doing it before posting would have been even better but oh well.

The Horde had territories and Alliance-aligned forces actually encroached on them or shown outright hostility (Proudmoore's residual forces of Kul Tiras, Northwatch Hold) so the point is legit. And you'll not make me feel any sympathy towards a bunch of amazon elves that shoot first and ask later, approach that triggered the ever-lasting animosity of the Warsong clan.

Garrosh may have been what he was but the Alliance offerred him plenty of justifications on a silver plate. There's a reason if he had such a strong following in Cataclysm's times while, on the contrary, Thrall's moderate approach couldn't speak anymore at the "bellies" of his people like the new Warchief's inspiring propaganda did.

The forsaken? Most of the humans that went to loreran were lorderonians... it's their land.
    Not a single "Lordaeronian" went to Lordaeron. The farmers that fought for Andorhal and all the military forces that supported the Gilneans came from all places except Lordaeron (Stormwind mostly).

The tauren? I must of missed all the alliance in mulgore last time I played through it.
    Did you also miss the big ass gate at the very borders of Mulgore? Or the reason why that gate is even there?
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Hey now, how can you criticize someone if you don't make an effort on being fair!

Glad that someone reads shit on this forum. Doing it before posting would have been even better but oh well.

The Horde had territories and Alliance-aligned forces actually encroached on them or shown outright hostility (Proudmoore's residual forces of Kul Tiras, Northwatch Hold) so the point is legit. And you'll not make me feel any sympathy towards a bunch of amazon elves that shoot first and ask later, approach that triggered the ever-lasting animosity of the Warsong clan.

Garrosh may have been what he was but the Alliance offerred him plenty of justifications on a silver plate. There's a reason if he had such a strong following in Cataclysm's times while, on the contrary, Thrall's moderate approach couldn't speak anymore at the "bellies" of his people like the new Warchief's inspiring propaganda did.

Not a single "Lordaeronian" went to Lordaeron. The farmers that fought for Andorhal and all the military forces that supported the Gilneans came from all places except Lordaeron (Stormwind mostly).

Did you also miss the big ass gate at the very borders of Mulgore? Or the reason why that gate is even there?
    TBH I thought that gate was added in Cataclysm, when all out war was declared.

10+ Year Old Account
    TBH I thought that gate was added in Cataclysm, when all out war was declared.
    Yeah and the "all out war" on the Barrens' front was instigated by Northwatch's troops when they attacked the Crossroads. They managed to strike even before Garrosh began his Ashenvale campaign.