Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    3% fire? I guess they just want us all frost

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Why? I play destro currently. 5% is nothing.
    Still, why at all? That should be +5% because of fel and daemons...

Well, my guess is that there is no more dedicated team for warlocks, the mage-team has to do it on the side.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocat View Post

Well, my guess is that there is no more dedicated team for warlocks, the mage-team has to do it on the side.
    And reality smacked you in the face: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=90

[QUOTE=Reith;46146751]And reality smacked you in the face]

Whats your point exactly? wait allow me to smack you in the face. Next in LINE PLEASE!! Enhancement Shamans and All rogues, thats right I said all rogues to the front of the line. Next week will be...Havoc, Demo and wait what?? FERAL? yeah *looks at the clip board* that cant be right *shrugs* Just remember everyone, you will be 5% downed no sooner than a week or longer than. Thank you!!! for flying Wow! where we all fly where we wants so long as you bitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadocat View Post

As Reith repliyed, because they are above everyone else. Destro is very, very buffed. Both mechanically and number wise.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Adcap6;46147074]
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    And reality smacked you in the face]

Whats your point exactly? wait allow me to smack you in the face. Next in LINE PLEASE!! Enhancement Shamans and All rogues, thats right I said all rogues to the front of the line. Next week will be...Havoc, Demo and wait what?? FERAL? yeah *looks at the clip board* that cant be right *shrugs* Just remember everyone, you will be 5% downed no sooner than a week or longer than. Thank you!!! for flying Wow! where we all fly where we wants so long as you bitch!
    Enhancement Shaman, as you can clearly see is not standing out like both lock specs and arms currently. Learn to read data provided.

15+ Year Old Account
    Man i love the sprites on that minimalistic boss guide

In relation to the 7.2.5 data from Warcraftlog.com, these buffs/nerfs seems to be appropriate.

Wow blizzard is retarded. VDH needed nerf it was spirit bomb but then I go and nerf everything on them haha.

Quote Originally Posted by zezel81 View Post
    Wow blizzard is retarded. VDH needed nerf it was spirit bomb but then I go and nerf everything on them haha.
    Vengeance dmg nerf is fine. Look at these logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4

Poor DH. But at least I had my fun with spirit bomb and tanked normal mythic with 790 gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'd say no, it won't.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=60&boss=1863 I don't think so.
    Tomb = high movement. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...t=60&boss=1867
    HEROES NEVER DIE

arms untouched lmfao

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    More buffs to Ret? I thought holinka stopped destroying the game? Is he still in there or what?
    Have you seen the log? Ret is basically in the last second place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaver View Post
    Vengeance dmg nerf is fine. Look at these logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...7&difficulty=4
    The only reason veng is shining right now is the changes made to how Spirit Bomb works. Something the Veng community REPEATEDLY warned blizz about. It is/was absurd to give a tank that much %AP damage with no CD what so ever.

The nerf doesn't even seem to make us not take Spirit Bomb anymore, it's still the go to at all times in that row.

Yup typical blizzard any improvements to lock start getting nerfed as soon as the first hot fix been saying for months as soon as the destro patch is out nerds will hit

WTB Police Box Mount to go with the Timelord title. MAKE IT SO BLOZZARD!

Wow logs= evidence
    Still ppl post to feel good. Lol
    Armory = copy paste
    Combine those credit from someone else build. Then the groupies come and then bam a nerf.
    Of course some nerf is unwarranted yet still happens. Say a dps farms different sets/gear, AP, and sims. Then average butt hurt joe loses in a dps to another dps screams a nerf. Even tho said guy pick gear over ilvl equipped 902 unequipped 916 and butt hurt joe is 905 equipped and unequipped.. haha love this game

Quote Originally Posted by Better View Post
    The only reason veng is shining right now is the changes made to how Spirit Bomb works. Something the Veng community REPEATEDLY warned blizz about. It is/was absurd to give a tank that much %AP damage with no CD what so ever.

The nerf doesn't even seem to make us not take Spirit Bomb anymore, it's still the go to at all times in that row.
    So would you even keep Soul Cleave on your bars then? Seems like a waste of a cd if this is that much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    So would you even keep Soul Cleave on your bars then? Seems like a waste of a cd if this is that much better.
    unnerfed no, soul cleave served nearly no purpose. With the nerf maybe? IDK if the numbers have been run yet.