I'm just leveling SAM through POTD. It'll be hilarious if I get to 60 on it before I can proceed with the MSQ's...

Deleted
    Had to wait till about 2am till i could change my name and log in. Just tried to play now thou and 1084 que on Odin and its not dropped in 15 minutes

I'm just imagining the next set of Fanfests... and someone cosplaying the Garlean dude from the quest everyone is stuck on. So many people triggered instantly. And bonus points if the livestream crashed as he walked on stage. XD
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

I been trying to get a name change since yesterday.

I guess the store is still broken.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I been trying to get a name change since yesterday.

I guess the store is still broken.
    Weird. Store is working for me dude. Not trying to deny that stuff isn't working for some people of course. I went on and purchased my Job Boost for DRK a few hours ago. Keep at it. Name changes should be working by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    You'd think it would work after a day, but this is legit fucking retarded in every way.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    How is this a bad release exactly? Because to me this is one of the smoothest MMO launches I've been a part of. For one, I was able to log in and STAY logged in for nearly 10 hours right from the 2:00 AM window. Sure the instance server was beyond capacity, but it wasn't broken, people just had to wait to do it. That's different from something being broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You'd think it would work after a day, but this is legit fucking retarded in every way.
    Now the instances are crashing again cause everyone's logging on for the morning. Literally can't do anything it's dumb
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Yeah, I've been able to run POTD with no issues up until about an hour ago where people have disconnected randomly. >.>

Saw a huge line for the MSQ, I went ahead of everyone and talked to the npc and got in LOL. The rage whispers I got were gold.

Seriously? PotD is still giving XP past 60?? I thought they said that wasn't happening! I just did a 51-60 at lvl 61 and got 388k XP, and 30 Poetics. o.O

15+ Year Old Account
    well that is considerably reduced XP at 59 rdm I was getting 700k+ in 51-60

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Well i'm lvl 58 on RDM, challenge log cleared for the week, just farming fates outside idyllshire and spamming great gubal library.

Time to suck it up and head back to deep dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    well that is considerably reduced XP at 59 rdm I was getting 700k+ in 51-60
    I think that can be partially attributed to the Armory Bonus, but still! Oh well, their choice. I guess it helps keep people coming in past 60.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Weird. Store is working for me dude. Not trying to deny that stuff isn't working for some people of course. I went on and purchased my Job Boost for DRK a few hours ago. Keep at it. Name changes should be working by now.
    Ya ill give it a go in a min, It worked fine for me yesterday when I bought the sex change.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well since I haven't had any luck getting the Raubahn quest to work I've just been running around doing the new level 60 quests for... everything. Just did the one for WAR, and I have to say, that's some Hildebrand level comedy there. If you need a break from doing other things along with a good laugh, I highly suggest it.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

I'll keep poking back and trying it a few times, but right now I'm just doing Hunts to get those speed boosts and dailies for teh XPs. Prolly farm PotD some more, since goddamn it's fun to run-and-gun again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, reached first dungeon. So don't feel like doing it, but guess I'll have to.

Managed to get SAM to level 55. Going to try tackling the MSQ bottleneck again for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...havent bothered to try and log in yet. Im gonna guess and say its 1) gonna be a loooong wait and apparantly a MSQ is stuck? How soon into the expansion is that MSQ bottleneck?

(reminds me of the SMV / Frostfire bottleneck for WoD launch lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    So...havent bothered to try and log in yet. Im gonna guess and say its 1) gonna be a loooong wait and apparantly a MSQ is stuck? How soon into the expansion is that MSQ bottleneck?

(reminds me of the SMV / Frostfire bottleneck for WoD launch lol)
    I'd say it's about 20-30 minutes in if you just do the MSQ's. About 1-2 hours if you tackle side quests/gather a few aether currents.