Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Same, but after 3 CL in 4 years my level of skepticism can't stay that high.
    http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-c...8_noticia.html

For those non-spanish speakers, Cristiano never told Madrid that he wants to leave

Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    http://www.abc.es/real-madrid/abci-c...8_noticia.html

For those non-spanish speakers, Cristiano never told Madrid that he wants to leave
    Can easily read it as a Portuguese. Well, CR7 wants titles and RM gets him exactly that, i don't think he wants to leave.

Deleted
    So PSG aren't getting Aubameyang after all.

Good. Fuck em.

Deleted
    Didn't Messi just get a huge payrise, ronaldo going for the same.

The whole "player is unhappy the club didn't defend them from tax allegations" is like when jorno's make up transfer gossip when someone likes an instagram pic. Click bait at its finest

Ronny signed a mega contract like just last year

Deleted
    Apparently the figure is being touted at £175m. Essentially getting United to pay £95 million to give Real three European titles and 285 goals. Top value.

Deleted
    I wouldn't go as far as saying CR7 aint leaving (tho it's a possibility). He is pissed, however, I don't believe he is THAT mofo pissed at the club

Deleted
    It's smoke and mirrors to make people stop talking about how he should pay his taxes.

Deleted
    Man Utd apparently going for Dier for £50M according to BBC

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...st-50-million/

Spurs need to get a fucking grip of themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as saying CR7 aint leaving (tho it's a possibility). He is pissed, however, I don't believe he is THAT mofo pissed at the club
    Anyone caught calling Ronaldo 'CR7' should be two-footed tackled. Absolute cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    CR7 4life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Anyone caught calling Ronaldo 'CR7' should be two-footed tackled. Absolute cringe.
    Would you prefer Penaldo? Or Ronnie?

Deleted

I'm so tempted to spam CR7, instead I'm just gonna continue with CR7 when talking about CR7 now that I know you cringe at CR7

Deleted
    I bet you all bought a six-pad.

You did. Didn't you?

Messi > Ronaldo.

Probably equal at tax evasion...

Deleted
    cr7 athletico cr7 athletico cr7 athletico

We are missing one final word in the chant to banish slendermans demons.

Clearing out dozens of unorganised files on my PC and found this. Only old school memers will remember. Doesn't work that well now he changed his avatar though.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post
    Clearing out dozens of unorganised files on my PC and found this. Only old school memers will remember. Doesn't work that well now he changed his avatar though.
    7 is spot on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheMemories View Post

Wow.

That's embarrassing that you went to that much effort. Not to be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    CR7 4life.
    *lyfe

Amateur.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Wow.

That's embarrassing that you went to that much effort. Not to be funny.
    You laughed at the time. It's sad at what a bore you've become of late.

It's from well over 2 years ago, back when everyone got along with each other and there was genuine banter, none of this shit slinging labelled as banter.
    Last edited by durrtygoodz; 2017-06-17 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    On the topic of transfers rumours of Jags coming back to the lane if true great signing. Also made 3 quality signings so far and a sort of weird one but transfer window is going well for the blades at the minute. Other than Sunderland wanting Wilder but mackems can jog fuck on.