Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Best 7.2.5 gold making profession?

I am kind of clueless on how to make gold using professions :/ any tips?

Deleted
    Blacksmithing/Tailoring/Leatherworking each give you ~150k gold whenever the Nether Disruptor is active. One legendary can be built when it's up. If you spread them out over 3 characters that's ~450k for doing a couple of dungeons and farming some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Blacksmithing/Tailoring/Leatherworking each give you ~150k gold whenever the Nether Disruptor is active. One legendary can be built when it's up. If you spread them out over 3 characters that's ~450k for doing a couple of dungeons and farming some stuff.
    Heavily depends on realm. On some, they go for as little as 60k.
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Nobody is stopping you to play Elemental casually during questing or raiding #1000 with your disabled mage friends.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    It's always fun when people assume materials are free. You can always spot shitty goblins

Check your realm for prices and decide if there is stuff worth crafting. There's albsolutely no other good answer without considering that factor

As said about 100000000 times on this forum.

Trade
    Skill
    Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    As said about 100000000 times on this forum.

Trade
    Skill
    Master
    The addon only works with what you put into it.
    Put rubbish in, get rubbish out.

Simply using it does not guarantee anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    How? Considering the AH is region wide and not per realm
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    Tokens are region wide, AH is realm wide

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    Tokens are region wide, AH is realm wide
    No, the AH is region wide as well. That was implemented the same time tokens went region wide.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Incorrect, Your Realm's AH is Realm wide (Alliance & Horde), only the Wow token is Region wide.

No, the AH is region wide as well. That was implemented the same time tokens went region wide.
    So thats why pets etc have different prices on different realms, gotcha!

To answer the OP; you need to see what is in demand, what you can make a profit from. All profession are capable of making gold, it is how you use it. A lot of people tend to forget about old crafts, check if there are some who craft different transmog items regulary, mounts, pets etc.

Getting gold from profesions isn't something done over night, by making a forum post asking for what profesion got the most profit.
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-06-17 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Care to Link some proof, maybe a patch note, or a Blue post? Because I read them all the time and never saw this. I also have toons on low and high pop servers, and still find Price variances of upwards of 100k-200k for some transmog gear, and a clear difference of Raid supplies on the 2 different servers I raid on.

Edit: Syntax
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2017-06-17 at 03:10 PM. Reason: syntax

On same server Alliance & Horde are merged, it's not world-wide just server-wide (afaik)

Hahahaha you made me laugh. Or you are the biggest troll in history or you are full of shit and the most ignorant person on the internet (and that is a big achievement). AH isn't and will never be region wise, and even suggesting that is ignorance at its finnest
    Last edited by pitakos; 2017-06-17 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Yesterday I saw people selling cloth legendary for 50k on my realm (yes Nether disruptor is still up on EU). If the price keeps dropping at this rate I might even consider buying it for my alts.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    No. I have over 20M in sales since the token introduction, I definitely would've noticed on the first item scanned

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The addon only works with what you put into it.
    Put rubbish in, get rubbish out.

Simply using it does not guarantee anything.
    Well yes ofc you need to use your brain as well but thats rather obvious dont ya think

Well yes ofc you need to use your brain as well but thats rather obvious dont ya think
    Some people have success with other addons, and while it can certainly help that addon alone is not an answer.
    It is a tool which works best when understanding the principles.
    And there are other addons when having the same understanding of the principles can also provide success, though arguably being less powerful, but still successful.
    Recommending the addon as an aid is fine, but presenting it simply as an answer to the problem is wrong.

It is part of the solution.
    Not disagreeing it is a very good answer to part of the answer though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Add the wrong commands and you'll fuck your self over hard with TSM. As mentioned earlier - it is as good as you make it, after all it is just a huge calculator with an option to list stuff on AH. Give it the wrong codes/commands, and you find your self doing all sorts of things wrong.

Though, one google search and you can find some good profiles. That + some common sense when getting used to the profile will make it work just fine, did for me for a long time until I cared about learning how to properly set my own settings to fit my needs more personaly.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore