Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Unhappy Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4, 2018) leaked on Amazon

Looks like one Sony announcement got hit by E3 leak week.

http://gematsu.com/2017/06/dissidia-...-announced-ps4

About

Dissidia Final Fantasy NT introduces squad-based battle gameplay by allowing you to wage war with over 20 of your favorite Final Fantasy characters. Combining unparalleled visuals, seamless gameplay, and your favorite characters from the past 30 years of the franchise, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT welcomes all gamers with three-versus-three battles and the series renowned “bravery combat system”. While aiming for supremacy, call forth familiar summons like Ifrit, Shiva, and Odin to aid you and your party! Square Enix is collaborating with Team Ninja, one of the world’s leading developers in the fighting game genre, to bring Dissidia Final Fantasy NT to life.

Key Features

• Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles.
    • The return from Eos – Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia.
    • Legendary narrative – Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II).
    • Your fantasy. Your fight – Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion – from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up.
    • Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill.

10+ Year Old Account

So fucking excited for this game.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Awesome can't wait.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I'm keeping my expectations low till Square Enix comes with a actual release date, they aren't really known for having proper deadlines.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    I'm keeping my expectations low till Square Enix comes with a actual release date, they aren't really known for having proper deadlines.
    Ummm, game is old.

Been in Japanese arcades for a long ass time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Ummm, game is old.

Been in Japanese arcades for a long ass time.
    And why do you think that matters when it involves Square Enix?

Unless developers give you a date everything that comes out of E3 should be taken with a grain of salt, it's allot of show in order to keep people excited.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    And why do you think that matters when it involves Square Enix?

Unless developers give you a date everything that comes out of E3 should be taken with a grain of salt, it's allot of show in order to keep people excited.
    It's a game that is already FINISHED and only needs console features added to it.

Acting like it's going to be hard for them to get it out the door is laughable. Oh and everything Square has announced at the last 2 E3s has come out exactly when they said it would regardless.

You thought you would be the cool kid and make a drive by post but you couldn't be anymore false.

Official trailer:

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite fighting game of all time, finally getting a console release. I must have put 200+ hours into the PsP versions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post

So fucking excited for this game.
    I know that feel bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    omggggg, this is the one game I always wanted for the consoles.
    And they even have y'shtola in it!

Looks like trash imo except for yshtola
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I've never actually played any of the Dissidia games. I'll check this out after it releases.

Deleted
    Would be cool if it had the violence like Mortal Kombat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    It would make little to no sense, Final Fantasy games are not known for over the top violence.

Either way, I loved Dissidia on the PSP, so I'll have to check this out, but honestly, part of the love was the portability and how I could just easily play with other friends nearby.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's a game that is already FINISHED and only needs console features added to it.

Acting like it's going to be hard for them to get it out the door is laughable. Oh and everything Square has announced at the last 2 E3s has come out exactly when they said it would regardless.

You thought you would be the cool kid and make a drive by post but you couldn't be anymore false.
    So what you're saying is we will have it in 2019. Its SE, they will find a way to fuck this up
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Looking forward to it, the first Dissidia was one of the main reasons I picked up a PSP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    The fuck? The game is straight up Square fan service and no game in the franchise has particularly graphic violence.

Deleted
    20 characters. Dissidia on PSP (Duodecim) had 31. On initial release, we had 22, with all Final Fantasy's (up till that point) represented. Question becomes, which characters and series are getting left out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoooa! YES! I loved both on the PSP. Chipped hours into that series. Looking forward to having it on the PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    20 characters. Dissidia on PSP (Duodecim) had 31. On initial release, we had 22, with all Final Fantasy's (up till that point) represented. Question becomes, which characters and series are getting left out.
    Or saved for DLC perhaps? It would be a shame, but it's not unlikely.