Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviriato View Post
    There needs to be class balance. Trauma was was broken and not working as intended. That isn't a nerf that is merely correcting something to work as it was originally designed. So it was a 4% nerf from how it was intended to perform.

Take a look at the latest sim results. As you can see after rebalancing arms is still the strongest spec by a decent margin.
    sims of what? the 4% nerf and the trauma nerf (20% crit on a 20% dmg skill is about 5% nerf to trauma) isnt live, its coming on the 20th after server restart.

how do you sim stuff that isnt on the ptr or live and its just on a sticky note of things to do monday night....

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    sims of what? the 4% nerf and the trauma nerf (20% crit on a 20% dmg skill is about 5% nerf to trauma) isnt live, its coming on the 20th after server restart.

how do you sim stuff that isnt on the ptr or live and its just on a sticky note of things to do monday night....
    You can adjust for all those variables if you know what your doing on sims

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, sims... With maxed out gear and best legendaries?
    Don't really care much about that.

Call it fix or nerf, but ti's still a huge blow to the damage the spec can do during progression.
    YEs, let's continue to cry about no longer being op and having to work for the top spot. This is the exact reason blizz is balancing classes. So raids don't stack the same classes for progression. Right now there is almost no reason to not bring 5 warriors to a raid and leave every frost dk rogue monk on the bench. This is the opposite of what blizz is trying to accomplish. Go do everyone a favor and go refill a rest so that maybe you have reasons to complain. You sound like a little bitch right now.

Yeah, sims... With maxed out gear and best legendaries?
    Don't really care much about that.

Call it fix or nerf, but ti's still a huge blow to the damage the spec can do during progression.
    So your upset you have to work to be #1 instead of being handed it? You basically sound like a little bitch right now.

Go roll a ret and go cry over there. There is zero reason to not stack arms warriors in a raid right now and this issue needs to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

You can make adjustments to compensate for that if you know what your doing

So your upset you have to work to be #1 instead of being handed it? You basically sound like a little bitch right now.

Go roll a ret and go cry over there. There is zero reason to not stack arms warriors in a raid right now and this issue needs to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

You can make adjustments to compensate for that if you know what your doing
    The issue is not that Blizzard brings down classes that are OP (just removing a legendary would have fixed arms) but rather the fact that you don't know what spec to play so you have to grind up both arms and fury.
    They should just have done the testing befor they released the patch but they never seem to be able to get it right.

Not sure you you feel like you have to use personal insults here. Lack of self confidence, trying to act cool? It's quite childish in any case.
    You would do yourself a favor if you stopped and acted like a grown up.

The issue is not that Blizzard brings down classes that are OP (just removing a legendary would have fixed arms) but rather the fact that you don't know what spec to play so you have to grind up both arms and fury.
    They should just have done the testing befor they released the patch but they never seem to be able to get it right.

Not sure you you feel like you have to use personal insults here. Lack of self confidence, trying to act cool? It's quite childish in any case.
    You would do yourself a favor if you stopped and acted like a grown up.
    Yes because crying about your class no longer being as OP as it once was on an Internet forum is a very adult thing to do.

Yes because crying about your class no longer being as OP as it once was on an Internet forum is a very adult thing to do.
    Never did that though.

Don't worry. Arms was hit by the nerfbat and it'll get nowhere near the top this tier.
    Just requoting what you claim isn't bitching on the internet...

Just requoting what you claim isn't bitching on the internet...
    That is hardly "crying".
    You however turned to insults the second I did not agree with you and I fail to see how that would add anything to the discussion.
    Now, please stop derailing, this is getting us nowhere.

That is hardly "crying".
    You however turned to insults the second I did not agree with you and I fail to see how that would add anything to the discussion.
    Now, please stop derailing, this is getting us nowhere.
    Nerf bat is implying a large nerf. Which it was not. It was actually a relatively small and necessary nerf. If you honestly feel otherwise then I'm sure there are some shadow priests would like to have a word with you

Join DateFeb 2017
    Posts13

and you dont play warrior, why are you here if not to troll and flame? can you fuck off maybe.

Nerf bat is implying a large nerf. Which it was not. It was actually a relatively small and necessary nerf. If you honestly feel otherwise then I'm sure there are some shadow priests would like to have a word with you
    Again, the issue is when you risk having to switch to another spec and then back again becuase Blizzard can't do the testing right.
    It's annoying as heck. A shadow priest does not have that problem, for obvious reasons.

It was not a small nerf btw.

Join DateFeb 2017
    Posts13

and you dont play warrior, why are you here if not to troll and flame? can you fuck off maybe.
    And your basing me not playing a warrior on what? Warriors been my main since wrath & been playing since vanilla. People who complain about how bad things are hasn't been around long enough to remember when each class had one viable spec

- - - Updated - - -

Again, the issue is when you risk having to switch to another spec and then back again becuase Blizzard can't do the testing right.
    It's annoying as heck. A shadow priest does not have that problem, for obvious reasons.

It was not a small nerf btw.
    And again, there are classes that have gotten 15% nerfs this xpac and whose damage isn't even currently viable and your complaining about having to switch back & forth between specs. If you don't have concordance in every spec by now the only person you should be mad at is yourself

And your basing me not playing a warrior on what? Warriors been my main since wrath & been playing since vanilla. People who complain about how bad things are hasn't been around long enough to remember when each class had one viable spec

- - - Updated - - -

And again, there are classes that have gotten 15% nerfs this xpac and whose damage isn't even currently viable and your complaining about having to switch back & forth between specs. If you don't have concordance in every spec by now the only person you should be mad at is yourself
    What the heck is wrong with you?
    If you have nothing constructive to bring to the discussion then just leave.

The only one "crying" here is you at this point.

What the heck is wrong with you?
    If you have nothing constructive to bring to the discussion then just leave.

The only one "crying" here is you at this point.
    feel free to point out anything constructive you've brought to this discussion

i played since vanilla Bg patch, and you're right there has been good time and bad times, but i remember well enough that everytime someone was crying for nerfs on a class forum it always ended up being someone who doesnt even play the game anymore or a mage.

i played since vanilla Bg patch, and you're right there has been good time and bad times, but i remember well enough that everytime someone was crying for nerfs on a class forum it always ended up being someone who doesnt even play the game anymore or a mage.
    Could you guys find something aside from this public forum on warriors in which to flirt?

i clicked max guess who is first? you are right that warriors are op but outliner we are not!

i was also spot on with affliction and destro being op since they took as much of a nerf in this upcoming june 20 patch.
    Well, yeah. The results speak for themselves. Arms is even better than Warlocks, so the changes are pretty much expected, since Arms single target is pretty nuts as well.

plus i clicked your profile link, for someone that doesnt play wow you sure seem to be eager to get warriors nerfed ;thinking;
    Fixed my signature link; I have no vendetta against warriors lol. Stop trying to poison the well, illogical cretin. Reality prevails!

- - - Updated - - -

I could be really mean, but I'll see what your response is first. The catchup is so easy now, it's ridiculous. AK40 gives tons of AP, definitely enough to get to 52 without too much trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Well, yeah. The results speak for themselves. Arms is even better than Warlocks, so the changes are pretty much expected, since Arms single target is pretty nuts as well.

Fixed my signature link; I have no vendetta against warriors lol. Stop trying to poison the well, illogical cretin. Reality prevails!

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=3&dataset=100 that purple one on top is what spec of warriors?

and you play a paladin, have i said anything in my past posts that wasn't correct? you are the epitome of a leech, you come here, contribute nothing and suck the blood, you are quite good at that action too it seems, well practiced.

to the ignore list you go scum.

Nobody is crying for nerfs on any other class tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=3&dataset=100 that purple one on top is what spec of warriors?
    Lmao look at this cunt cherry picking Max percentile. That cleanly fits with his narrative of "woe is arms." Meanwhile in every other percentile:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=99
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=95
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=90
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=80
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=75
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=70
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=60
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=50
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=40
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=30
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...n=3&dataset=20

and you play a paladin, have i said anything in my past posts that wasn't correct? you are the epitome of a leech, you come here, contribute nothing and suck the blood, you are quite good at that action too it seems, well practiced.

to the ignore list you go scum.
    You've cherry picked facts to attempt to distort the truth of the matter. You're quite bad at hiding your true intentions, and not only that, you're too weak to confront the truth.

For anyone else, feel free to quote my post here so he can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Nobody is crying for nerfs on any other class tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao look at this cunt cherry picking Max percentile. That cleanly fits with his narrative of "woe is arms." Meanwhile in every other percentile:

You've cherry picked facts to attempt to distort the truth of the matter. You're quite bad at hiding your true intentions, and not only that, you're too weak to confront the truth.

For anyone else, feel free to quote my post here so he can see it.
    I can't post links but yeah just look at all the other percentiles besides Max in that link he posted