Highest I saw on XCal was 800-some. Also, I blame Balmung for not being able to do the quest. It's YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU people!

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Hailstorm eikon weapon based on shiva.
    Can't say I know much about that, what is involved in getting it?

I remember in ARR you could just afk while ringing the servant's bell and you wouldn't be kicked.

Dunno if it still works ! Worth a try

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Can't say I know much about that, what is involved in getting it?
    Bout 300 poetics and a trip to idyllshire.

Noob question: Stormblood contains Heavensward? Can't find it on steam and Stormblood says "only needs a realm reborn".

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Wow. That eclipses the 4.6k queue I saw last night on Balmung by a mile.

It's already right at 2k now as of 4:30 PM EST, so I'm gonna do what I can to not log out in the event I have to AFK IRL for anything.
    From what i've read folks are rolling alts using the new bonus while the balmeme data center melts down.

QUARANTINE HAS FAILED, EVACUATE THE LALAFEL.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    Noob question: Stormblood contains Heavensward? Can't find it on steam and Stormblood says "only needs a realm reborn".
    Yes, purchasing Stormblood will also include Heavensward.

- - - Updated - - -

From what i've read folks are rolling alts using the new bonus while the balmeme data center melts down.

QUARANTINE HAS FAILED, EVACUATE THE LALAFEL.
    I made alts on 2 of the 4 recommended servers (for the NA data center) yesterday evening and was able to log in on both of them instantly. So the queue issue is specific to Balmung and other high pop servers, I believe.

So whats the best way to get Red Mage to 60?

I did a bit of everything. All my challenge logs, roullettes, beast tribes, leve allowance and fates, then later pvp and deep dungeon.

I think deep dungeons the fastest but with all the "no. Fuck YOU. im a melee red mage you dont pay my sub" and "<the azure dragoon> suicidarai" players deep dungeon can be a nightmare so bugger that for hours.

Uurrgg......

Pvp match almost over, get dced and now in a 1.3k que.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello everyone. I purchased ARR when the game was first released and leveled to max and did a little bit of the end game content. I quit shortly after the labryinth of the ancients was released because I wasn't enjoying how my job, Dragoon, felt to play. It just felt so slow and clunky and unrewarding when I was first playing.

I am considering coming back to give the game another shot and had a few questions. Does DRG feel more fun to play than it did on release or is it pretty much the same? If not would it feel better to switch it up to something like ninja or even give Samurai a shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Siraeyou View Post
    If not would it feel better to switch it up to something like ninja or even give Samurai a shot?
    I say give each class a shot and see what you like. Since you already have a "high" character the ones u level will have a XP boost up to the highest level character u got.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So whats the best way to get Red Mage to 60?
    Palace of the Dead, IMO especially if you already have a level 60 job. The 100% armory bonus is awesome. The number of runs needed per level ramps up from 2 at level 50 to ~5 at 59. There's a chart somewhere. BTW, RDM in PotD is amazing when your aetherpool level is appropriate. Burst is ridiculous and Vercure is a life saver, coupled with Dualcast you have to try to die when every other cast is instant, you can do a damage spell followed by Vercure or just blow stuff up ASAP and then Vercure-> Vercure to top yourself off.

I think deep dungeons the fastest but with all the "no. Fuck YOU. im a melee red mage you dont pay my sub" and "<the azure dragoon> suicidarai" players deep dungeon can be a nightmare so bugger that for hours.
    My experience has not been that bad, couple derps who either slowed things down by insisting on exploring or were just low-Aether and thus unable to do but so much, otherwise it's been pretty smooth. Of course, I charge through like a steamroller and that seems to get people moving and focused on the clear, also I tend to feel like what other people do is a bonus, not a requirement.

15+ Year Old Account
    glad I took the time to learn how to play rdm right pure melee rdm sounds freaking boring as hell.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Highest I saw on XCal was 800-some. Also, I blame Balmung for not being able to do the quest. It's YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU people!
    We're in a different data center, so unless both NA data centers share the same instance/duty servers, not our fault.

If it makes you feel better, this queue is taking 45+ mins to get through. I keep telling myself that transferring is a knee jerk permanent solution to a temporary problem, but the urge is still there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else getting really annoyed with the 90002 thing when going into content at times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Anyone else getting really annoyed with the 90002 thing when going into content at times?
    Never had it (rather, hasn't been coming since EA), but then again, I don't play on populated servers such as Gilgamesh or Balmung.
    The highest queue I've since seen EA was 677 an hour ago. Other times I've logged in, the queue have been fluctuating between 138 and 34.

Chaos (EU) - Phoenix for the win, although we also met Raubahn's Wall, in which I levelled RDM while waiting for the rush to dampen, pretty playable currently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I was just in a PVP match and it was about to end.....

DC and kicked out into a 1.6k que. SO much for the xp

So if you're lucky enough to get past the first msq that's broken there's another one that breaks you're character.

And it was confirmed they can't fix either without a patch which will take several days you make so don't expect anything to be fixed til weekly matieance which is Thursday I think.

This early access blows
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.