Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    1. No, regular rep tokens were always 250 and BOA. The greater rep tokens were never BOA (unless they were for a very short stint early on in the expansion, for a day or two).
    The greater ones (now) are reward if you get the bonus reward from a mission. Can confirm as I have had several alts come back with 2x 250 rep with bonus one worth 1500 boa since I'm exalted

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celeclop View Post
    "5. Sha of Anger has a static spawn at One Keg"

Now THAT is the best change I've seen in awhile.

No more trolls bursting it down without letting others to find it and tag it. Being able to camp one area might finally get me that mount. Huzzah!
    "Trolls" You mean players just farming something they want? That's not trolling, that's playing the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    "Trolls" You mean players just farming something they want? That's not trolling, that's playing the game.
    Agree with GK, been there on my paladin, nobody around, done zone shout in case anyone needed, no replies, so pulled, killed.
    Then had three people saying they are reporting me for trolling, even though I left it several minutes before pulling
    It's not trolling, it's playing the game, trolling would be deliberately resetting a mob. Like withered Jim use to suffer from

Nah, there's players who tag the Sha and then wait for others to fly over and tag as well like decent people and then there's trolls, people who just burst down the Sha with everything they got because it spawned in their location out of luck letting no one else have time to tag as well. There's quite a difference.

It's obvious that Blizz made this change because of those trolls.

#22 suxxs
    Loved to use the mog for my low level leather chars.

10+ Year Old Account
    "5. Sha of Anger has a static spawn at One Keg"

Now THAT is the best change I've seen in awhile.

No more trolls bursting it down without letting others to find it and tag it. Being able to camp one area might finally get me that mount. Huzzah!
    It's even better. For the first few seconds, it takes like 99% reduced damage.

Nah, there's players who tag the Sha and then wait for others to fly over and tag as well like decent people and then there's trolls, people who just burst down the Sha with everything they got because it spawned in their location out of luck letting no one else have time to tag as well. There's quite a difference.

It's obvious that Blizz made this change because of those trolls.
    Killing a world mob for yourself isn't trolling anybody. By all means call it selfish as that's exactly what it is since there are MANY people that want the mount still or even transmog off it. Just straight up killing the thing when you find it without letting others know isn't trolling in the slightest bit though. Now if you said they were waiting until they saw a player coming and THEN killed it you could maybe make a case for it, but even that would be stretching it.

I've solo'd Hans/Frans on at least two different hunters before the patch but only on heroic. The second had trouble with them despawning on two attempts but the third went fine. Was it the despawn issue or a mythic problem?

Same for Blast Furnace though I had no problems on that one.
    You come from the greatest country in the world. Act like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    also did you really need to make your first post, a thread, about a thing everyone has allready seen cause there is tons of other threads up about it?
    Who cares.
    Plenty of us aren't over this info like a rash, like you are.

Furthermore, plenty of useless threads come and go, this one isn't.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

10+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY! I don't remember now, how many times Hans and Franz restarted because of mechanics. >.<

Also Fel Lord Zakuun still not soloable for at least rest of classes who don't have pets like warlock, hunter or unholy DK. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Occam-OC View Post
    I've solo'd Hans/Frans on at least two different hunters before the patch but only on heroic. The second had trouble with them despawning on two attempts but the third went fine. Was it the despawn issue or a mythic problem?

Same for Blast Furnace though I had no problems on that one.
    They would despawn if there was only one person. If you had a pet or something that summoned something you could do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Is no one going to mention the obvious loading bar change? it is much darker.
    I honestly thought that was my imagination.

Did some random battlegrounds yesterday and it looks like we are back to prepatch rates for Marks of Honor. 1 guaranteed for a win and 1 in the strongbox. Also it looks like the side with a bonus (Alliance EU) can get up to 3 marks in the strongbox. I initially thought this was a performance bonus but even after 5 minutes, opposing team straight up leaves stomps on horde I still couldn't get more than 1.

Good change for those only starting the journey to get 5000 marks to grab every single appearance for all classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Is no one going to mention the obvious loading bar change? it is much darker.
    Also Onyxia uses Deep Breath more

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Also Onyxia uses Deep Breath more
    you mean Deep Breath is now Deeper Breath?

Quote Originally Posted by Qwetz View Post
    you mean Deep Breath is now Deeper Breath?
    It's now noted in-game as Extreme Deep Breath.

#2 is not a change. They've always been half the other tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    1. Rep tokens have always become BoA once you're exalted, and I've still been getting 250 rep tokens on all my characters since the patch.
    2. Always been the case(the Greater tokens are the ones from the Kirin Tor emissary)
    3. Pretty sure this was documented
    8. Also not new, that was in 7.2
    12. Was in the hotfix notes the same day as the patch
    Do you feel good about yourself for acting like a jerk?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    1. Rep tokens have always become BoA once you're exalted, and I've still been getting 250 rep tokens on all my characters since the patch.
    2. Always been the case(the Greater tokens are the ones from the Kirin Tor emissary)
    3. Pretty sure this was documented
    8. Also not new, that was in 7.2
    12. Was in the hotfix notes the same day as the patch
    Damn I wish I was as cool as you

Deleted
    The void tandrils from the wod heirloom trinket seem not to scale up. I guess the fix they did when they nerfed them at the beginning of legion prevents it from being good.