Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Paladins broken as fuck in PVP.
    Red Mage seems to be if you can get the Melee Combo off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Red Mage seems to be if you can get the Melee Combo off.
    I just destroyed a poor Red Mage within my stun window. ;P

I just destroyed a poor Red Mage within my stun window. ;P
    Yeah we are quite squishy. But you let us get our enhanced Melee Combo off they you made a mistake. Especially when we can just gap close. Worst part is our Melee abilities aren't 3 in PvP. It's just 1 button and it does the entire combo.

So Red Mage in PvP so far imo is squishy but do not underestimate one.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-17 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling AST, killing one mob takes around 30 sec (dot duration).

Then I watch SAM walking next to mob, oneshots it and moves to next one, while I'm still trying to kill first mob.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Leveling AST, killing one mob takes around 30 sec (dot duration).

Then I watch SAM walking next to mob, oneshots it and moves to next one, while I'm still trying to kill first mob.
    And here I am as a BRD and just kite everything. That's what I did during the first MSQ instance... 40 mobs on my ass while I pound the main guy.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...017_190234.png

Not sure if this would be considered a spoiler since its not MSQ related but still warning if you care about every little detail. Anyways... this woman gives me weird ass vibes if you get what I mean...
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-06-17 at 11:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    More spoilers

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm glad I'm done with PotD.. For the RDM. Still SAM to go.
    Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

Spoiler: 

The more I play around with the job gauges, the more I'm starting to hate them. The Summoner one in particular is just hideous, in the "I really hope whoever came up with this is no longer employed by the company" kind of way. I mean, how hard is it to come up with simple UI elements that display relevent information in an easy to understand way? Other MMO's have managed it, games like LoL have managed it, even total amatures have made addons that do it.

I'll be the first to admit that having to manually track the buff wasn't the most ideal solution, but it was better than this. Far better than this. The worst part is there's no option to turn them off and go back to just tracking the buffs. They're all style and no substance and I think they should go back to the drawing board and do it right this time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm stuck in the Loop of Doom.

58 so just 7ish more PotDs till new content and the Raublock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I'm stuck in the Loop of Doom.

58 so just 7ish more PotDs till new content and the Raublock.
    I don't think there is going to be any new content until next week. The servers for the Stormblood instanced content have been down for 36 hours now. No rush, you've got plenty of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    You sure sound like you'd be enjoying the game.
    The 57-60 stretch has always been the worst slog for me when simply grinding jobs. But I did get SAM to 60 this morning before spending the rest of the day with my parents. I can now go Samurai into new content and join the bottleneck.

Thinking I'll start working on botanist in the meantime.
    Might to the starting quest for my 60 jobs too.

Also, regarding the bottleneck and queues and all that... Just gonna throw it out there... maybe MSQ skip and leveling potions on early access/launch wasn't a great idea. Of course, that's just being snarky as I have no way of supporting the idea of how many people adding to the problem are MSQ skipped/level boosted players.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2017-06-18 at 12:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    I don't think there is going to be any new content until next week. The servers for the Stormblood instanced content have been down for 36 hours now. No rush, you've got plenty of time.
    Oh, no rush for sure. I'm leveling my RDM and will probably do SAM or DRK in the mean.

The exp boost from the expac halved the needed runs from 50-60 so it's not that bad of a slog, plus the RDMs kit is brilliant so it makes it ezpz. I soloed Edda from 48% after my party wiped (had some FC members that needed to unlock 51) and I've been playing the game for maybe 4 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesshomaru View Post
    Never had it (rather, hasn't been coming since EA), but then again, I don't play on populated servers such as Gilgamesh or Balmung.
    The highest queue I've since seen EA was 677 an hour ago. Other times I've logged in, the queue have been fluctuating between 138 and 34.

Chaos (EU) - Phoenix for the win, although we also met Raubahn's Wall, in which I levelled RDM while waiting for the rush to dampen, pretty playable currently.
    On jenova and hitting us hard but we are tied with bslmung and gilgamesh through the data center so yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    So if you're lucky enough to get past the first msq that's broken there's another one that breaks you're character.

And it was confirmed they can't fix either without a patch which will take several days you make so don't expect anything to be fixed til weekly matieance which is Thursday I think.

This early access blows
    Tuesday would be regular maintenance so here is hoping

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post

Tuesday would be regular maintenance so here is hoping
    IMO if shit is still broken come tuseday, Then they need to start comping peoples game time.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I think I'm just going to stop playing completely for a few days as it's really starting to sour the experience. Do this, error, do that, error.

Also, regarding the bottleneck and queues and all that... Just gonna throw it out there... maybe MSQ skip and leveling potions on early access/launch wasn't a great idea. Of course, that's just being snarky as I have no way of supporting the idea of how many people adding to the problem are MSQ skipped/level boosted players.
    I think it probably does play a small role in it. If a new player bought it he would be put there just like everyone else instead of slowly progressing through the ARR story. There are other issues though like the whole Susano fiasco that doesn't let you log back in which I'm now a part of. I think in the end they just didn't have enough time to properly test it... that's how I feel at least.

IMO if shit is still broken come tuseday, Then they need to start comping peoples game time.
    Frankly speaking I think we're already at that point. Yes it's been less than two days but this launch is a disaster if anything. I really don't care about this whole "its early access" crap. We're paying you to play the game and this isn't affecting only the people at the SB MSQ, it's affecting even people who are low levels and doing MSQ scenarios. To make it worse there's now people who are completely locked out of the game unless they do some annoying ass workaround were you have to login from a different PC or IP address.

It's sad really because as a player who got past those points the story is freaking awesome and so is the content. I don't want people new players to quit over brief issue.
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-06-18 at 12:41 AM.

Frankly speaking I think we're already at that point. Yes it's been less than two days but this launch is a disaster if anything. I really don't care about this whole "its early access" crap. We're paying you to play the game and this isn't affecting only the people at the SB MSQ, it's affecting even people who are low levels and doing MSQ scenarios. Several days as they said just isn't acceptable.
    Only reason I give it until Tuseday is due to early access, but to be honest I agree. There needs to be more of a answer then "we are fixing it". It has become quite clear the issues are not just because a lot of people are logging in.

Even early in the morning when I can just log in and maybe get a 100 que there is still dc's and what not.

I want to log in and level my SAM, But I know what awaits me so I don't.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    They need to compensate the 2 days do far imo

I paid for sb and I can't play it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Only reason I give it until Tuseday is due to early access, but to be honest I agree. There needs to be more of a answer then "we are fixing it". It has become quite clear the issues are not just because a lot of people are logging in.

Even early in the morning when I can just log in and maybe get a 100 que there is still dc's and what not.

I want to log in and level my SAM, But I know what awaits me so I don't.
    Exactly. MSQ bugged? Whatever, I can contend with that for a bit but I can barely do anything at this point. The only real thing is fates if you don't get DCed. Games literally unplayable for a large portion of people.

I wonder if they can just reset the servers every 3 or 5 hours to help alleviate some of this while they finish the fix... it would at least help push some people forward through the MSQ for the people who can login quickly.

Personally if this isn't solved soon I might just be done with sub based MMOs in general for the time being. FF is one of my top 3 RPG franchises (Phantasy Star and Dragon Quest taking the 2 top spots) and well the quality of Stormblood so far is well below what Yoshida-San and his team are capable of. It's bad enough my top series won't release it's MMO in the West but even worse when one of my top 3 series that does releases quality that is way below their standards.

And well for me getting a refund good luck of getting that on the PSN Store. Got more chance of flying to the Moon in a lifetime.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Personally if this isn't solved soon I might just be done with sub based MMOs in general for the time being. FF is one of my top 3 RPG franchises (Phantasy Star and Dragon Quest taking the 2 top spots) and well the quality of Stormblood so far is well below what Yoshida-San and his team are capable of. It's bad enough my top series won't release it's MMO in the West but even worse when one of my top 3 series that does releases quality that is way below their standards.

And well for me getting a refund good luck of getting that on the PSN Store. Got more chance of flying to the Moon in a lifetime.
    Lmao I wonder what rock people have been living under these past few years. Every fucking expansion launch of every high populated has been exactly like that or worse. Ffs calm your tits.