Poll: Will you

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Glaives of Azzinoth

So the question is rather simple will you be transmogging to the glaives of azzinoth?

im personally kind of on the fence since i think 90% of all DH's will.

Bonus question: Do you think the transmog should drop from TW, and to make it more rare or do you like the fact you can farm them on 4 different class's each week (i personally got them both within 2 months on my rogue)
    Last edited by mmoce9a77ae127; 2017-06-17 at 07:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they announce that we can transmog legendaries or something?

Probably for a little bit just for the sake of it but the moment I see someone called Illidanxd with them, I'm removing em.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    Did they announce that we can transmog legendaries or something?
    DH's can transmog into Warglaives of Azzinoth after they kill Illidan in Timewalking BT if they have the original set on any of the characters on the account.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's cool. Here's hoping one day we can transmog Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.

15+ Year Old Account
    I will be transmogging to them. I have a feeling not as many DH's have both glaives on their DH or an alt, so it might not be as common as many people think. I could be wrong though of course!

If I remember Blue posts, the DH doesn't have to be the one to kill Illidan, nor be the one who owns them. All the requirements are, Have the Warglaives of Azzinoth FoS, then a Toon on that Account has to kill Illidan during the Timewalking BT, to unlock the Warglaives of Azzinoth appearance for the DH on the account. So, My warrior Has my set, My mage will be the one who gets the Group for Timewalking BT, and my DH's Profit.

Well that's cool. Here's hoping one day we can transmog Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker.
    its a hidden skin for outlaw rogues.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineral4r7s View Post
    Which every rogue has, but that might be because all hidden skins share counter so most people either have assasination hidden or sub hidden

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineral4r7s View Post
    That's not the original though

Probably not, I got a pretty nice transmog going right now. The glaives would clash with it.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Well the first thing ı did with my dh was to farm it and thx to the rng gods I get 2 main hands (both in first and second week) and 1 off hand within 8 lockout. Since then ı sometimes use them in open world while doing quests and in bc tws. So yes ofc ı'll use that transmo and ı'm sure ı'll never change it

the other question is - when does BT event start?

yes i will , got both challenge tower skins... but only used them for a week when i got them dont realy like them

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    the other question is - when does BT event start?
    TBC timewalking week.

Off topic : I have the glaives on my lock but no achie so I guess I cant get the transmog for my dh

10+ Year Old Account
    hell yes i will, do not really suffer from the whole snowflake syndrome so no problem if others run with them too

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely going to use them, already had the main-hand on my warrior and recently got the off-hand. Also, less people will have the glaives compared to the challenge mode appearance I feel.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    If I remember Blue posts, the DH doesn't have to be the one to kill Illidan, nor be the one who owns them. All the requirements are, Have the Warglaives of Azzinoth FoS, then a Toon on that Account has to kill Illidan during the Timewalking BT, to unlock the Warglaives of Azzinoth appearance for the DH on the account. So, My warrior Has my set, My mage will be the one who gets the Group for Timewalking BT, and my DH's Profit.
    Someone else correct me if i'm wrong please. But from the posts/forums I have been reading it looks like its an item that will drop for DH's as long as your ACCOUNT has the achievement for wearing the glaives. Meaning that if you want the mog, you will have to clear TW BT on your DH and not some other class. We may not really know until ppl start to kill TW illidan. But it is a DH exclusive item.

7+ Year Old Account
    uhh why is there no "no i dont want to use them"

all you have is "yes i like them"
    and "no cause everyone will use them"
    where is the "no cause they dont fit my mog"
    or "no i dont like the look"

bad poll

- - - Updated - - -

play combat rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by Deathadre View Post
    Someone else correct me if i'm wrong please. But from the posts/forums I have been reading it looks like its an item that will drop for DH's as long as your ACCOUNT has the achievement for wearing the glaives. Meaning that if you want the mog, you will have to clear TW BT on your DH and not some other class. We may not really know until ppl start to kill TW illidan. But it is a DH exclusive item.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...Tweets-Fan-Art the Tweet from Warcraftdevs about it.
    Last edited by Shadowsgrace; 2017-06-18 at 03:46 AM. Reason: OCD

I will not, because they look ugly af. I'm going to use the green flamereaper, which im sure everybody will be using, but i don't care because they look awesome.