• No.

249 67.30%
  • I really can't say.

65 17.57%
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    yes, i am a ghost.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I belive that this forum is a ghost of it former self, does that count?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion yes, or at least I am fairly convinced something approximating them exists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    If ghosts were real I'd be one of the first people to study them. I grew up on Ghostbusters, so I'm extremely fascinated from them. Unfortunately science shows there's no such thing as ghosts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know neither does anyone else, but there is no proof of any scientifically verified. However since matter never destroyed and other dimensions exist we have limited or no access to maybe.

However claims and ghost stories, I'd say no.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    The way I was told once, by definition the supernatural does not exist.
    If something exists then it's a part of nature that we don't understand yet as we haven't collected enough proof to obeserve it.
    Personally i' choose to aleast think of these things could exist(I never seen a platypus but how do I know everyone is not lieing to me about them existing), But I would take any tale of ghosts with alteast grain of salt, thou I wouldn't go looking regardless
    In general, supernatural or magic is anything that requires a conscious mind to perform, and that's what separates it from the natural. That consciousness could come from "the ether" (such as wishing upon a star) or an individual (such as a mage or demon). Robots can not do magic unless they have a consciousness; without a consciousness they would only be able to perform natural acts.

On topic, I do not believe in ghosts in any way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    You think overpopulation is bad now?

Imagine being a ghost.
    All the people to have ever lived combined wouldnt take up a fraction of land mass. So beings without a body wouldn't take up much room ate.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    Do you believe human beings exist beyond death and become "ghosts"? I have no way to universally phrase this...what do you think is beyond us IF you think there is something? I can't prove there isn't.

I am legit interested in what you think.
    I believe that once your brain stops electrical activity and dies, that is it. Your conscience-nous and self awareness is gone, you are dead.

Eternal return may be a possibility though but you will not remember your former life.
    Consider the world as a super-complex chess game. If games of chess are played one after another forever, eventually a game will be repeated since there is only a finite number of possible games, it is the same with the world; eventually events will recur in the same order. The world is an eternal process of coming to be and passing away. The process, however, has no beginning or end. Eventually every combination of matter and energy will be realized and repeated and infinite number of times.

Eternal return (also known as "eternal recurrence") is a concept that the universe and all existence and energy has been recurring, and will continue to recur, in a self-similar form an infinite number of times across infinite time or space.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_return
    https://www.revleft.space/vb/threads...n-by-Nietzsche

I think it is a science not understood yet.

This mixed with human emotion and...bam... ghosts. Apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    There is a Ghost in Sydney Australia, known as the Wakehurst Parkway Ghost .
    Who haunts a stretch of road in Sydney after dark

Travelers along the road after midnight have reported the presence of a young lady in the back seat of their car.

And if you do not tell the apparition to disappear it will run you off the road.

Some skeptics who do not believe in Ghosts are even scared the travel the road after midnight..

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...20304ddceaf272

Wakehurst Parkway is a main roadway near Frenchs Forest located approximately 26 kilometres from the heart of Sydney NSW Australia. A notorious stretch of road known for its many fatal crashes and eerie atmosphere. Not only is the area creepy after dark but the road also has dark history as a dumping ground for bodies of Sydney murder victims.

For many years stories of a classic “Lady in White” ghost has been witnessed along the road near where Wakehurst Parkway meets Warringah Road.

The legend speaks of the ghost of a girl named “Kelly” who is reported to mysteriously appear in people vehicles whilst travelling late at night, especially after midnight. Legend says that if you do not inform the girl that her presence is not wanted, she telekinetically makes your car veer off the road and crash.
    pffff... I honestly want to go to Australia now and just drive up and down that road after midnight. If she showed up, I'd tell her to come up front so she has a front row seat for the most aggressive driver she has seen.

But no, I don't believe in ghosts. Its just temp hallucinations like others already said.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, they don't exist. If they did, they would be everywhere. Even if you were to suppose that humans were somehow special and animals didn't get to be ghosts, far more people have died than are alive.
    Speciation Is Gradual

I believe in an afterlife, but in a different plane of existence and elsewhere, not ghosts here on earth.

I am a ghost so they are real

Deleted
    i don't think its theoretically impossible for technology to exist that can remotely download/scan your brain in a way undetectable to our current technology. So it's not impossible for some party we don't know about to be doing that to us at the moment of death to let our consciousness continue existing somewhere else.

why any advanced civilization would do something like that to/for us i cannot imagine though.

Deleted
    About as real as gods.

Scientifically speaking they absolutely do exist.

Deleted
    Firstly, I agree humans and their senses are at fault for "I saw something spooky". But I've been through a few things. I don't claim to know what though.

So my family and friends see me as a very honest person. But two things have happened to me that I can't explain. I think there's more to life than what we can see, feel, touch and all that. I don't think people die and become ghosts though.

BUT, is there some kind of beings, or something in some energy form that we still don't know about? Maybe, maybe not.

Events:

1. I was with 2 friends in a village in Sweden. It was dark, maybe 23 o'clock. Suddenly my friend "jumps" and 1 second later something flashes my eyes as if a cloud passed right through me. Imagine my suprise when that was what my friend explained. Like something swooped into him and then straight into me. Through us both. It happened, but WHAT was that? Because there's no explanation. Before it happened I felt a strong sensation of being observed.

2. I was in an old castle in Sweden. I walked on the prison floor in a stone hallway. I walked alongside the left walls, and I felt a hand clearly holding my shoulder. I turn around and I'm still completely alone in the hallway. Later I heard that every guide or person that works in the castle have experienced a lot there. Still creeps me out.

In life, I want to seek the truth, but this is a very hard topic to get answers from. There's still so much we don't know and it's stupid to assume humans hold all the answers.
    Last edited by mmoc33a067f81f; 2017-06-18 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    Do you believe human beings exist beyond death and become "ghosts"? I have no way to universally phrase this...what do you think is beyond us IF you think there is something? I can't prove there isn't.

I am legit interested in what you think.
    No, no I don't!

Tbh I don't know about ghosts, maybe they exist maybe they don't.
    But what's interesting for me is to know if people who believe in God also believe in ghosts or not. Do they?

No, stop looking for answers that ain't there.. when u die, u die, game over, no more coins, nothing... it's death!

Ghosts or whatever... nope, trust me on this one!