56 15.14%
  • No.

249 67.30%
  • I really can't say.

65 17.57%
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    no and has been proven scientifically that every place a ghost was 'seen' has low frequency that cause humans to 'feel' ghosts
    as for why low frequency there are many reasons like windmill near that area for example
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    There is no magic or supernatural force in the universe.
    What about friendship?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    Do you believe human beings exist beyond death and become "ghosts"? I have no way to universally phrase this...what do you think is beyond us IF you think there is something? I can't prove there isn't.

I am legit interested in what you think.
    If something manifests in the physical world, it can be measured. Then it should only be a matter of time before somebody documents and studies ghosts in a proper, scientific setting. Until that happens, we have no reason to assume that ghosts exist.

7+ Year Old Account
    Nobody who isn't willing to believe will ever experience any sort of supernatural incident unless it's an incredibly powerful one, so the answer to this depends on who you are asking

To those to whom "ghosts" do not exist, they do not exist, simple as that

I think it is extremely arrogant to assume humans understand or are even capable of understanding everything about the universe...

no, i don't generally believe in such nonsense.

however, i do believe that there's a potential situation in which they could exist. some kind of non-sentient energy impression left over by something that was there. it'd obviously be a rare phenomenon and would probably only last temporarily which is why there's no ghost dinosaurs or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdweller View Post
    Nobody who isn't willing to believe will ever experience any sort of supernatural incident unless it's an incredibly powerful one, so the answer to this depends on who you are asking
    "You've got to believe it to believe it"

/facepalm

No.

But if you are a 'Murican who thinks Jesus is legit and Donald Trump is a-ok. Then you probably think ghost's are real.
    Last edited by Snowfunk; 2017-06-18 at 09:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

No, if ghosts were real we'd have detected them and proved it by now. Our scientific instruments are sensitive enough to detect gravitational waves from galaxies billions of light-years away, there's no chance something with as much energy as a ghost would get missed.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    No.

But if you are a 'Murican who thinks Jesus is legit and Donald Trump is a-ok. Then you probably think ghost's are real.
    christians don't believe in ghosts, only demonic spirits.

the bible says the dead have no life, so there cannot be ghosts and zombies. if there's an evil spirit, it is a demon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    No, stop looking for answers that ain't there.. when u die, u die, game over, no more coins, nothing... it's death!

Ghosts or whatever... nope, trust me on this one!
    this guy sounds like an expert on dying
    hit & run posting lol

I encountered two times such a situation that could be explained as a ghost. But I'm not really sure if it was truly it. Other people were with me(3-4).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    "You've got to believe it to believe it"

/facepalm
    Well I mean... You do, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not.

Deleted
    when your dead, your dead.
    if ghost where real, we would have by now had interviews with them.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowdweller View Post

To those to whom "ghosts" do not exist, they do not exist, simple as that

I think it is extremely arrogant to assume humans understand or are even capable of understanding everything about the universe...
    The issue with that way of thinking is that it throws away a lot of observable evidence. Our minds make up a lot of things that arent there. There are countless different versions of a ton of different religions and belief systems. Little kids believing in Santa, the Easter bunny etc. Even watching a scary movie can make you more scared in your very own house, while nothing has changed except some ideas have been put into your head. There are psychological explanations for everything we think we see or experience. The fact the majority of people dont know it doesnt mean you can just make up a god/ghost and use that as a valid argument. Our minds dont like conflicting information or thoughts, so its very understandable if someone has a small amount of weird experiences where they see/hear something or feel a presence, they can join one of the existing groups to accomodate that instead of everyone telling them its not real. In order to avoid conflict we accept a lot of weird things, whether its your lucky socks that make your football team win or blessing someone who just sneezed.

By your logic people suffering from psychosis are just experiencing a world beyond our own and should be interviewed and studied so that we might learn more about the unknown, instead of being treated for a mental disorder. They see things no one else does, and so must be incredibly gifted and should be revered.
    Last edited by Archonite; 2017-06-18 at 10:17 AM. Reason: typo

Deleted
    Well... 6.1 billion of the 7.3 billion people on this planet believe in one form of religion or another, and most of them have some form of afterlife, ie. "ghosts". I suppose 71% of the forumgoers having their heads screwed on straight is much better than 17%.

Still, sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but that would be neat to know what's left after we're dead. I can't decide what's more mind aching: The idea there's something afterwards or that there's absolutely nothing.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Deleted
    Sure, why would they not be real?

Imagine all those times when you thought you were masturbating in private you were actually always being watched by ghosts.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2017-06-18 at 10:33 AM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Imagine all those times when you thought you were masturbating in private you were actually always being watched by ghosts.
    Damn... I hope they enjoy the show then lol