Quote Originally Posted by Akhlys View Post
    Did they forget to test Arms or what?
    with hotfixes coming in every day for almost a week it seems like no one even cares about PTR, nor blizzard listens to the people that go on there.

Hotfix to Trauma was made becous trauma was dubble criting

If you hit execute for 1 mln you put 200k trauma
    if you crit execute for 2 mln you put 400k trauma

crit dubble stack for trauma so they change it , no one cared befour cos Trauma was a dead talent

Who said arms has few buttons cuz its way more than fury. Fuck if I take rend and op it's pretty full

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Who said arms has few buttons cuz its way more than fury. Fuck if I take rend and op it's pretty full
    Yep with rend + op, and also the pvp utility skills my action bars are very full. For the first time in awhile, sends me back to Panda's w/ respect to how many binds I'm actually using.

A lot of people also like to yap about how skill-less and easy the current iteration is, but I guarantee you very few people are actually going to min/max by utilizing a swing timer and using both charges of charge consistently for rage (as far as the FoB build is concerned).

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    I don't know in terms of %, but I'm pretty sure it basically kills the FOB spec for single target.
    But is it? Fob build is better dps and rage -wise, as far as I am aware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Dunno how hard the nerf will hit, but crit will be devalued now that you're not getting monster trauma crits from execute phase.
    That is quite disheartening. Trauma rolling is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Rend fails to be an effective rage dump. Me no like.

I fucking love "new" arms.

hi there, I'm wondering if there is a general rule(for arms warrior) like: with xx item level upgrade should you ignore the stats it has and just wear it? thank you!

Dont know what all the fuss is about new arms, same old issues of rage starvation leave me going seconds without being able to use abilities.

Deleted
    Even with absolute minmaxing, the WoD rule is applied to this iteration of the spec: always have enough Rage to press MS, you will not be able to fill every gcd.

Quote Originally Posted by Tydan View Post
    Dont know what all the fuss is about new arms, same old issues of rage starvation leave me going seconds without being able to use abilities.
    Try the rend/TM build, you should never really rage starve (with gloves I was sometimes overcapping) and the damage difference is 1-2% at best. However, it suffers greatly on cleave/AoE compared to the FoB build.

new fob built is nice for dungeons.. a bit booring at single target fights (no burst / big CDs)

and the rend / op build feels not good for me.. rend duration is not long enough // has gcd .. soo i takes (for me) to long to do it on the target/s and meanwhile op / cs / ms / exc are getting ready .. soo i sit on many usable abilities..... that i dont like :S

we hit hard AF, i dont know any class that hits 4mil crits as part of rotation, we cant have all the rage in the world, gcd lock and hit that hard, something has to give.

fury on the other hand is the spec where you always can press somthing, got to watch your rage and hit fast, so maybe some of the people here need to try that spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Try the rend/TM build, you should never really rage starve (with gloves I was sometimes overcapping) and the damage difference is 1-2% at best. However, it suffers greatly on cleave/AoE compared to the FoB build.
    Yes but just like in Emerald nightmare Arms is only good if you have the good legos.

Fury is viable quite comfortably without good lego.

t20 + legy helmet + AM and then Bladestorm ftw :'D i like it and i want it now

Quote Originally Posted by Cecoura View Post
    t20 + legy helmet + AM and then Bladestorm ftw :'D i like it and i want it now
    this is going to be some fun stuff in m+ with sweeping strikes popcd's and bladestorm is going to mow everything down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    we hit hard AF, i dont know any class that hits 4mil crits as part of rotation, we cant have all the rage in the world, gcd lock and hit that hard, something has to give.

fury on the other hand is the spec where you always can press somthing, got to watch your rage and hit fast, so maybe some of the people here need to try that spec.
    You just described FR Arms before the patch.

5mil MS crits were doable last patch even in my gear (899 equipped, 919 weap), due to the synergy with Executioners Precision. The top end crits in this patch are actually lower because we're not running FR. The lion share of the new dps boost seems to be the Execute phase now, it's a massive jump up from before and is probably the main reason they nerfed Trauma twice.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by bigtom View Post
    You just described FR Arms before the patch.
    FR hit hard and wasnt gcd locked since most of the rage spending is done outside the gcd. 2/3 of what i said.

FR spec didnt hit fast at all, but you did have to watch the rage and had something to press almost always. so 2/3 on my 2nd part.

what im referring to has nothing to do with FR let it die already. im talking about the balance of the numbers for what we got right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    5mil MS crits were doable last patch even in my gear (899 equipped, 919 weap), due to the synergy with Executioners Precision. The top end crits in this patch are actually lower because we're not running FR. The lion share of the new dps boost seems to be the Execute phase now, it's a massive jump up from before and is probably the main reason they nerfed Trauma twice.
    CS pretty much gives you a passive FR to your next MS or execute, just baked in. miles better in QOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    FR hit hard and wasnt gcd locked since most of the rage spending is done outside the gcd. 2/3 of what i said.

FR spec didnt hit fast at all, but you did have to watch the rage and had something to press almost always. so 2/3 on my 2nd part.

what im referring to has nothing to do with FR let it die already. im talking about the balance of the numbers for what we got right.
    Really though, FR prior to patch was GCD locked. We were almost limited by rage output rather than rage generation like now. If you were managing a limited rage period then FR is what you skipped instead of the GCD ability. My Arms Warrior never missed a GCD with the FR build and it simulated with a 0.7% waiting time. There is way more waiting time with empty GCDs using our new FoB build or the Rend build without gloves compared to the fast paced, GCD locked gameplay we had prior to the patch. This feels terrible.

The feedback we keep hearing about FR is really not about damage output, it is about the fast paced, engaging gameplay and overall feel of the spec, which is now nonexistent in our new kit.

With normal to above average procs and using charge for rage, there's not much downtime with the FoB build either. The only time it's slow is when you get shitty procs. Having Ayala's also helps with getting procs.