Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    What server are you on? Balmung?

Massive amount of coding to address a handful of days. Lots of people are logging in at an expansion launch. It's congested. Micro managing thousands if not hundreds of thousands of peoples' minute by minute activities would probably crash every server every 10 minutes.
    Nope. JP server Tonberry

lol, it'd be one way of clearing this damn ridiculous queue and getting the seflish people offline

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Nope. JP server Tonberry

lol, it'd be one way of clearing this damn ridiculous queue and getting the seflish people offline
    I can't blame people wanting to stay logged in, those kind of queues are insane. I keep getting bounced trying to enter instanced duty, which is really annoying cos I would much much much prefer to run PotD over FATE grind.

Disconnected on Omega on Floor 100 of PotD.

Sigh.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-18 at 01:15 PM.

LOL some of you are so angry it's actually funny. Apart from the 2nd MSQ being broken I've been enjoying the game. Been lvling other jobs and PvPing and not trying to play 10+hrs. Take a break people, go play other games for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    LOL some of you are so angry it's actually funny. Apart from the 2nd MSQ being broken I've been enjoying the game. Been lvling other jobs and PvPing and not trying to play 10+hrs. Take a break people, go play other games for the time being.
    Yea you're playing everything but stormblood which you could do without the expansion.

Some of us are trying to play what we payed for.

- - - Updated - - -

Also I have work in an hour so don't generalize everyone thinking everyone has no life
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Well i got to the MSQ with pippin and FUCK, i guess they listened to complaints about not enough war in the dragonsong war.

Yay, finally got past the Raublock!
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Nor have I. I've just been trying to fucking level Red Mage. Stop trying to sweep this under the rug. The disconnects are especially fucking painful when I'm on the last floor of PotD and I lose out on my XP.

People aren't just angry about this. They are also annoyed at the first set of overused generic responses until they gave us one on Susano. Of course I do not mean to speak for everyone but it is the trend right now.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-18 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scufflegrit View Post
    Yay, finally got past the Raublock!
    Now in 30 minutes you'll hit the pippin one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Now in 30 minutes you'll hit the pippin one
    Managed to get thru Pipin no problem, and I'm on balmung. So things look like they're...ok for now, but always possible things might start burning again.

MSQ is going smoothly for me on Gilgamesh now! No problem at all with Pipin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Managed to get thru Pipin no problem, and I'm on balmung. So things look like they're...ok for now, but always possible things might start burning again.
    Lucky. I got the same error as rauban and then I kept getting 90k so I'm done for today

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    MSQ is going smoothly for me on Gilgamesh now! No problem at all with Pipin.
    Same here, I got through first try. This portends well, I think. Come Tuesday they should have most of the problems smoothed over.

15+ Year Old Account
    I finally did steel at like half way to 66. Then poopy work time blarggggggg

Just ran Aetherochemical Research Facility as our roulette in a fixed party. No healer. Red mage handled it.

I really wish when pugging POTD they set it up where its 1tank,1healer and 2 dps.

Getting a group that's 3SAM,1RM makes it take so long.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I really wish when pugging POTD they set it up where its 1tank,1healer and 2 dps.

Getting a group that's 3SAM,1RM makes it take so long.
    Why would 4 DPS make it take longer than the dungeon meta? Mine went super quick. They've definitely nerfed it so that 4 DPS comps can faceroll it. I remember the Bomb boss being harder. And 97-99 being way more annoying.

Red Mage has Vercure too so it can act as an off healer. And it's AoE is disgusting if a few mobs get pulled. Contre Sixte and Enchanted Moulinet. Hell even Scatter is pretty decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Why would 4 DPS make it take longer than the dungeon meta? Mine went super quick.
    Dying,Small Pulls due to hack of heals.

Two new classes so people don't know how to play them.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    hmm sounds a bit odd when I was doing PoTD on rdm it seemed to go faster with a mix of rdm/sam

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"