I did POTD 51-60 on the 16th for the whole day and can count the runs which took over 15 minutes on one hand. SAM's and RDM's are great in POTD with lots of burst. And both classes have plenty of heals... RDM has cure and SAM has Merciful Eyes, Bloodbath and Second Wind, and both jobs have potions. As Yoshi-P would say, git gud.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I really wish when pugging POTD they set it up where its 1tank,1healer and 2 dps.

Getting a group that's 3SAM,1RM makes it take so long.
    Trade off for a 20+ minute queue wouldn't be worth it. :P

Dying,Small Pulls due to hack of heals.

Two new classes so people don't know how to play them.
    Red mage gets their heal in potd I got a 3 red mage group and they Just nuked everything
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    I did POTD 51-60 on the 16th for the whole day and can count the runs which took over 15 minutes on one hand. SAM's and RDM's are great in POTD with lots of burst. And both classes have plenty of heals... RDM has cure and SAM has Merciful Eyes, Bloodbath and Second Wind, and both jobs have potions. As Yoshi-P would say, git gud.
    Merciful eyes is a joke, though, I'll say that. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Trade off for a 20+ minute queue wouldn't be worth it. :P
    True.

I admit could have just been the group I was with. Took us 20mins just to do the first 3 floors. Didn't help they kept wanting to explore every little thing.

At lease a healer would be nice.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

True.

I admit could have just been the group I was with. Took us 20mins just to do the first 3 floors. Didn't help they kept wanting to explore every little thing.

At lease a healer would be nice.
    If you've got RDM, you've got healers. They need to wake up, or remember they have abilities up to 60 in there even if they're not 60 outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    If you've got RDM, you've got healers. They need to wake up, or remember they have abilities up to 60 in there even if they're not 60 outside.
    Ya like I said, likely just a bad group. I tried to vote to abandon it and they voted no so I just lefted. This group wasn't killing the boss or maybe even making the time limit.

Everything seems to be working right this morning so far.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Dying,Small Pulls due to hack of heals.

Two new classes so people don't know how to play them.
    To be fair it's better to pull conservatively if you are just going to activate the Cairn and rush it.

If Red Mages aren't using Vercure at 60 in there then bring it up. It can proc Dualcast and isn't that bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Eleccybubb

How are queue times on Omega?

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    To be fair it's better to pull conservatively if you are just going to activate the Cairn and rush it.

If Red Mages aren't using Vercure at 60 in there then bring it up. It can proc Dualcast and isn't that bad.
    Well this was the floor 31-40 so none of us was 60. But such low floors shouldn't take as long as that one was.

Like I said above, it was likely just a bad group.

Ya like I said, likely just a bad group. I tried to vote to abandon it and they voted no so I just lefted. This group wasn't killing the boss or maybe even making the time limit.

Everything seems to be working right this morning so far.
    Yeah, that sounds like an extreme outlier. You do run into them occasionally. Most of the ones I did with RDM/SAM shit melted fast, long as they were soft-capped on Aether and had some degree of an idea how to play their job, run POTD.

EDIT: Just saw you were also still in 1-50. So that just made it worse. If your Aether's above the minimum, just do 51+ if you have it unlocked. Better XP, faster clears.

Finally made it to Hingashi, aka Japan's e-peen. Glad to see a fucking new levemete.

Well no problems in stormblood content so far. But i just unlocked the first dungeon. and i'm queing as dps.

yeah. Gotta remember not to afk too long while qued, it is a 30 minute log out after all

10+ Year Old Account
    Must... get to.. Azim Stepps.... Must level WAR learn more about Qerel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

If your group was having trouble in PoTD it could also be them having very low Aetherpool. I did it a bit on RDM yesterday and even with only 38/32 or something like that I was pulling hate off everyone, including a Warrior in Defiance. Because of that I did die a couple times, but also having the straight up OP power RDM has, myself and another RDM were able to save what very much should have been a wipe when patrols just started pouring in from both directions. I think we were dealing with like 10 or so monsters. It was scary and awesome at the same time.
    One day I was walking and I found this big log. Then I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick.
    And I was like, "That log had a child!"

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    @Eleccybubb

How are queue times on Omega?
    Honestly. Not so bad. I logged in this morning "1". Logged in later after a short nap... "1".

God damn it. 40 minutes in the que for Sirensong Sea, i go downstairs for a drink for 1 minute tops and come back to the "your registration is withdrawn" missed the pop up message. Back in the que, estimated time: 30 mins+ go fucking damn thats such a waste of time when you are stuck on the boat like Guts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    God damn it. 40 minutes in the que for Sirensong Sea, i go downstairs for a drink for 1 minute tops and come back to the "your registration is withdrawn" missed the pop up message. Back in the que, estimated time: 30 mins+ go fucking damn thats such a waste of time when you are stuck on the boat like Guts.
    that's the one thing I love about playing on the PS4 the controller makes the queue pop sound so I take it with me if I'm in queue and I have to get up.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

msq done, now i need to farm the expert roulette

Homophobia is so gay.

Meanwhile I'm 56 on RDM and just chilling now watching some House of Cards

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Honestly. Not so bad. I logged in this morning "1". Logged in later after a short nap... "1".
    Hmm, I see.

One FC member asked about it since.. well, some of us are getting tired of spending three (3) to four (4) hours in queue. Even now I'm "stuck" in main story since I have reached first primal fight, but I'd like to do it with friend.. and he's sitting through ~3600 queue.