[Major Bug] Phantom Singularity does not tag mobs.

Not for souls/WoC, not for quests and you can't loot them either.

This is a big deal in dungeons, if it doesn't tag it doesn't grant souls nor does it proc soul flame.

Lets hope they fix this asap
    Thanks for the heads up!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's never given souls from mobs it hits so technically not a bug, but it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Moggie View Post
    It's never given souls from mobs it hits so technically not a bug, but it should.
    How long it's been that way doesn't affect whether it's a bug ... it's about what the intended behavior is
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    This is a big deal in dungeons, if it doesn't tag it doesn't grant souls nor does it proc soul flame.

Lets hope they fix this asap
    Not really in my opinion. if you're using PS then mobs are going to live a while and that's plenty of time to get a SoC off.

However, if it is a bug (and the patch notes seem to imply that) then yes it should he fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Not really in my opinion. if you're using PS then mobs are going to live a while and that's plenty of time to get a SoC off.
    Not true, you often have one mob with more health within, take last phase of star augur for example, enough else to do on mythic at times

Quote Originally Posted by Yurio View Post
    Not true, you often have one mob with more health within, take last phase of star augur for example, enough else to do on mythic at times
    My response was to a comment about dungeons. Raids may be different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    How long it's been that way doesn't affect whether it's a bug ... it's about what the intended behavior is
    I'm not arguing it should tag properly. But, it's never done so before, even last xpac it never tagged properly. So unless a dev suddenly sees the light since it's inception then it probably is working as intended.

From 7.2.5 patch notes:

"Phantom Singularity cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds), damage increased by 5%, healing reduced to 20% of damage done (was 30%), and radius reduced to 15 yards (was 25 yards). Now taps targets immediately."

To me, as it says targets, that it implies the non-tagging is a bug.