Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Hmm, I see.

One FC member asked about it since.. well, some of us are getting tired of spending three (3) to four (4) hours in queue. Even now I'm "stuck" in main story since I have reached first primal fight, but I'd like to do it with friend.. and he's sitting through ~3600 queue.
    Well it might be bigger now but that's how it was for me when I logged in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Well it might be bigger now but that's how it was for me when I logged in.
    Heck, I would have transferred there as soon as possible, but after being an officer in Free Company for two years, hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    God damn it. 40 minutes in the que for Sirensong Sea, i go downstairs for a drink for 1 minute tops and come back to the "your registration is withdrawn" missed the pop up message. Back in the que, estimated time: 30 mins+ go fucking damn thats such a waste of time when you are stuck on the boat like Guts.
    That blows, man. I was in the queue as DPS about 16-17 mins, did some Hunts in the meantime. I'll be so glad when the MSQ opens up leves and some other areas to do stuff in. I like the story, but dammit I want to EXPLORE.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    That blows, man. I was in the queue as DPS about 16-17 mins, did some Hunts in the meantime. I'll be so glad when the MSQ opens up leves and some other areas to do stuff in. I like the story, but dammit I want to EXPLORE.
    Finally got through though. Very easy instance considering at 264 i was by far the highest ilvl. Very little trash, small dungeon and easy bosses. Kind of reminded me of a mists of pandaria style dungeon.

Deleted
    These sidequests are a waste of time in every way possible. Abysmal design, abysmal XP.

holy moly.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-06-18 at 06:43 PM.

Two wipes at the level 50 POTD boss.....

2nd one was enrage, going 3 MC wasn't a smart idea lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to unlock both RDM and SAM, SAM seems pretty interesting - but think RDM is closer to bottom of job-list for my liking.

Maybe it'd change at max level, maybe not. We'll see once I start taking alt jobs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Two wipes at the level 50 POTD boss.....

2nd one was enrage, going 3 MC wasn't a smart idea lol.
    Didn't even know Edda had an enrage timer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Didn't even know Edda had an enrage timer.
    Yep, we had the bright idea of doing 3 manticore's and they do crap dps to her lol. I assume it was a enrage timer because we went from full HP to death instant.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Yep, we had the bright idea of doing 3 manticore's and they do crap dps to her lol. I assume it was a enrage timer because we went from full HP to death instant.
    Why would you do manticore on a boss? The damage from it comes from knocking mobs back... o_o

15+ Year Old Account
    in PoTD rdm is great as the succubus dual cast applies to the fire ball skill.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Why would you do manticore on a boss? The damage from it comes from knocking mobs back... o_o
    It was a idea lol, Didn't think the boss had a enrage timer.

I didn't know where its damage came from to be honest, only cleared POTD once.

So all those crying rivers, both in this thread and in game chat that it was going to take weeks or more, it took about 2 days and the quest is fixed. They were working on it, just like they said. A little bit of patience goes a long way to not be stressed out and angry at things that in the big picture don't matter and there was no reason to make yourself miserable, and in turn, spew the anger and hate and probably made some others miserable as well. Its amazing how its not the end of the world any time a problem comes up in your life.

Now, go and have fun for a change this weekend ^_^
    My PC Build 4790k @ 4.7 GHz @ 1.28v; 1080 @ +175 core, +500 memory

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...8dfe7fe24345ed

At least they notice that NA is having issues...

Seems like a bunch of people got done with the quest last night. Eventually.... Eventually... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Last edited by Aruhen; 2017-06-18 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Decided to unlock both RDM and SAM, SAM seems pretty interesting - but think RDM is closer to bottom of job-list for my liking.

Maybe it'd change at max level, maybe not. We'll see once I start taking alt jobs up.
    Now i've played them both a fair bit i really dont enjoy SAM at all. It feels like DRG but worse in terms of 'your entire rotation feels like upkeep and pressing procs exclusively' which naturally most are but its few that make you feel conscious of it while doing a rotation. Meanwhile RDM feels more like your are choosing how well you play with things like accelleration and a move that doubles your mana pools and resets your dash/disengage cooldowns.

-and of course i log out for a bit to play ARMS with some friends online and come back to a 6,194 player que. I guess shivas peak time is 8-12 since it was around 6k waiting last night too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh for the.........

Friend logged in, queue of 3600..
    ..going at "steady" rate of 1200 down by each hour..
    ...two hours later he gets lobby error and back to 3900 queue.

Guess I'll go challenge that primal alone then.

Quote Originally Posted by zeropeorth View Post
    So all those crying rivers, both in this thread and in game chat that it was going to take weeks or more, it took about 2 days and the quest is fixed. They were working on it, just like they said. A little bit of patience goes a long way to not be stressed out and angry at things that in the big picture don't matter and there was no reason to make yourself miserable, and in turn, spew the anger and hate and probably made some others miserable as well. Its amazing how its not the end of the world any time a problem comes up in your life.

Now, go and have fun for a change this weekend ^_^
    Don't think I said it would take weeks but ok. Are we not allowed to be frustrated? Are we not allowed to be critical? Should this just be an echo chamber for blindly defending FF14? I know a couple of other forums like that here and they barely get any activity.

Things in the big picture that don't matter? Yeah sure my character breaking in Susano doesn't matter to me. It's totally an ok situation.

You got a problem with critique and peoples frustration? Use the ignore function on the website. We are here to discuss FF14. Be it the good parts of the bad/frustrating parts. The fact is the game had issues that prevented players from progressing and even breaking characters. Nobody was overplaying it. People had the right to be irritated.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-18 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...8dfe7fe24345ed

At least they notice that NA is having issues...

Seems like a bunch of people got done with the quest last night. Eventually.... Eventually... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Yup that would be me
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Now i've played them both a fair bit i really dont enjoy SAM at all. It feels like DRG but worse in terms of 'your entire rotation feels like upkeep and pressing procs exclusively' which naturally most are but its few that make you feel conscious of it while doing a rotation.
    SAM is nothing like that.
    Your buff maintenance is automatic because you want all 3 Sen anyway. (single target)
    And SAM doesn't have any procs other than Third Eye - if you want to call "getting hit" a proc.

SAM has a lot of room to min max due to his CDs, buffs and Kenki Gauge though (most of it resolves around when to apply Higanbana I guess), and it's pretty amazing how well he translates his ressources into damage at times where he needs it.
    DPS check comming and the boss does some super long animation beforehand? Welcome to burst-town, 100 Kenki Gauge - double 3 sen Iaijutsu in-yo-face.

Susano is a prime example for this.

The only bad thing about SAM is that he gets Kenki Mastery so late (62).
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-06-18 at 08:00 PM.

Woooo I'm exactly ONE MSQ from finishing ARR Taking a small break as this last quest is one of those crazy long cut scene segments but I can't wait to finally get into HW content. Out of curiosity, how long after starting HW can I unlock flying?