• Yes.

56 15.14%
  • No.

249 67.30%
  • I really can't say.

65 17.57%
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In the way that most "ghost hunters" and such claim? No, I don't particularly think so.

In the sense that there's something that might dance around our senses sometimes? Probably pretty likely, if only from a survival sense - imagine being able to survive if your body was in the infrared / ultraviolet spectrum in the age of humans. Before tech to detect it, of course, but just an idea of something that could exist but not necessarily be something we could see as anything meaningful.

I've had things happen to me (none visual) that make me wonder sometimes - mostly sounds and occasionally things moving and always reappearing in a specific spot (beneath a plastic three-door drawer tower, in a closet that was always shut... with objects bigger than the ~1 cm gap between it and the floor appearing there, or a book going from my room to a detached upper story garage... but on the floor across the room instead of the shelves where books would go). Could have been people moving it, but unlikely given things that moved were generally random things it might take a week for me to notice missing. Except that book that I'd been currently reading that disappeared from my room. I've had doors knocked on when everyone was asleep, in distinctive patterns, and a door locked on me from the inside with me inside. Not a key lock, one of the pin-hole locks that is impossible to lock from the outside. Just weird little strange prank-things that could have been someone, but were unlikely given my parents really don't do pranks and get mad about most of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    its not just natural consquences, a being that destroy all the physics laws you know, blackhole is supernatural, a small dot that eat the largest stuff in the universe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    A black hole is a region of spacetime exhibiting such strong gravitational effects that nothing—not even particles and electromagnetic radiation such as light—can escape from inside it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Ignorant is to believe without prove.
    Ignorance is to not know, it has nothing to do with belief or proof.

its not just natural consquences, a being that destroy all the physics laws you know, blackhole is supernatural, a small dot that eat the largest stuff in the universe.
    Just because people don't know the ins and outs of the functions of something yet, doesn't make it "supernatural"

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Just because people don't know the ins and outs of the functions of something yet, doesn't make it "supernatural"
    super natural meaning
    (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

so my point still stands.

No. Otherwise we would have had a "HOLY FUCK THE SUPERNATURAL ACTUALLY EXISTS AND HERES DOCUMENTED PROOF" on the news by now, lotta dead humans on earth over the years after all.

Folks just dont like the fact you die and thats it.

Deleted
    (of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.

so my point still stands.
    No, it doesnt, as noone attributes black holes to "some force beyond scientific understanding", but to gravity.

Gravity actually is a law of nature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ghosts are a myth perpetuated but some frail pathetic human desperation to cling to life. You live, you die, you rot. Deal with it.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    No, it doesnt, as noone attributes black holes to "some force beyond scientific understanding", but to gravity.

Gravity actually is a law of nature.
    Black holes are still beyond scientific understandings, we just know some little facts about it, all the other stuffs are theories, some people even argue about its non-existence

Deleted
    Nope, same for Aliens that visit earth given the amount of Ghost and Alien sightings dropped since everybody got a camera on them

Deleted
    Black holes are still beyond scientific understandings, we just know some little facts about it, all the other stuffs are theories, some people even argue about its non-existence
    We still dont attribute the existence of black holes to "some force beyond scientific understanding", so your argumentation stays wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whynotchris View Post
    Do you believe human beings exist beyond death and become "ghosts"? I have no way to universally phrase this...what do you think is beyond us IF you think there is something? I can't prove there isn't.

I am legit interested in what you think.
    The time to believe in something is when it can be proven/shown/demonstrated in someway that there is something to believe in. There are any number of ridiculous things that can't be disproven - you can't prove there aren't invisible, intangible pink magic unicorns in your room with you right now. That's no reason to believe that they do exist.

Ghosts are in the same boat. Believe in them when there's some demonstration that they really exist. Until then, don't believe. So far, no one has demonstrated that humans survive death to become anything like a ghost or disembodied presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Form3r View Post
    Nope, same for Aliens that visit earth given the amount of Ghost and Alien sightings dropped since everybody got a camera on them
    Don't you know?
    Current light capturing devices have implented special anti spectral and alien lifeform defenses build in.
    These creatures still flock nearby people without such light capturing devices or old variants of them.

Deleted
    Lets just believe in the invisible pink Unicorn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_Pink_Unicorn

Prove to me it doesnt exist.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They could exist on another planet outside of our Solar System
    No, they exist in this solar system. Exactly at this moment, one sits directly at my side.

Here is the proof selfie it shot:

Oh and if i say it exists, you HAVE to believe it! Or you would call me a liar!

Oh and if i say it exists, you HAVE to believe it! Or you would call me a liar!
    Does your unicorn come with a battle mode? Mine does, it can battle other people's unicorn in a bloodied duel.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Would you be willing to sell me your unicorn? I've been wanting one since I saw The Last Unicorn as a child.
    Only if you trade it for a flying spaghetti monster

i mean the blackhole itself is supernatural and cannot be imagined.
    This is false. Black holes are natural.

We can imagine black holes- even simulate them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

No magic exists. All of the universe is the course of energy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Does your unicorn come with a battle mode? Mine does, it can battle other people's unicorn in a bloodied duel.
    My unicorn is a pacifist. A peace unicorn.

Deleted
    They are as real as dragons, the smurfs and santa claus.