Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Wtf are you even talking about. This is incoherent gibberish and some sort of misdirected blind rage. I'm guessing your a feminist. Lol. If so I have nothing to discuss with you.
    I'm not, actually. But you've done a real good job coming at me with an argument.

Something I should expect from someone that can't even spell "infernal" and "controle"

And you lied to me about having a vagina on the internet. I'm sad now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Post from 2015:

He's not a woman.
    Thanks for the heads up, meteor class troll detected.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    I.. uh.. what? When was this about grocery bills? Goddamn, there's so many people in this thread just throwing up opinions on things totally unrelated to the topic at hand.

TLDR bill makes accessing birth control consistently easier, right? I really don't see how that can be considered a bad thing by anyone. Jesus.
    b/c those women aren't having sex with him, and that makes him all angry in the pants.

Post from 2015:
    Detective Nitro Fun!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a post from my husband. This account stays logged in on our living room desktop and if you search our account history you'll find posts from both of us. Nice try.
    Lmao okay, nice try. You're still avoiding trying to put up any kind of defense for the garbage you say other than misspelling words and "ur a feminist lol".

Try a little harder and maybe wikipedia your opinion some more honey =)

Edit: What sucks is years of experience handling trolls and then these little weebs come in and think they are the hottest shit lmao.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Maybe its just the rural cities I've been to, but they didn't have those mega stores that had pharmacies in them.
    That sounds weird
    (I think you mean remote?)

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Lmao okay, nice try. You're still avoiding trying to put up any kind of defense for the garbage you say other than misspelling words and "ur a feminist lol".
    Try a little harder and maybe wikipedia your opinion some more honey =)
    Let's all play nice so the topic doesn't get closed D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    That sounds weird
    (I think you mean remote?)

do'h. since a city is by defenition, not rural.

remote towns now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Adorable. Well, They say when you lost, make fun of grammar and spelling. Keep it up. You look so smart.
    I can't do anything else! You haven't posted anything noteworthy save for the things I destroyed you in earlier.

And I don't need to look smart, lmao. Being smart and looking smart are two different things, but you probably wouldn't know that considering your post history. =)

It isn't a political regulation it is a saftey one. All prescriptions are limited to a three month supply. Way to go Maine, I guess you have proved nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quit the personal jabs at each other, ok?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanablossom View Post
    Let's all play nice so the topic doesn't get closed D:
    I'm playing within the rules. If someone wants to take my words out of context and try to say I was flaming and trolling through sarcasm, I'd like to see the mental gymnastics of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit the personal jabs at each other, ok?
    Crissi bringing out the big guns in the form of orange text.
    Shit is getting real.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    So, people should just suffer or die if they get sick?
    If they do it to themselves, yes. If they want to pay for it, great. If not... then that's also their decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    You are essentially saying that people should do something, but shouldn't be required to do it.
    People should learn to drive before driving, but who am i to mandate it?
    There are plenty of things that people should do, and yet, I do not want to mandate it. People should eat healthy, drive slower, and exercise more.

10+ Year Old Account
    To put it to rest, women should have access to birth control paid for by the state because there is no real reason they shouldn't other than "money".

And do you know what money is? A fictional currency concocted up for humans, by humans to have something to do. Acting like this tax money is your personal fund is exactly why not a single person can take that rhetoric seriously. Stop acting like money isn't an imaginary currency, because that's all it is.

The only thing you have in your wallet is national credit based on our countries current debt to payment to credit ratio.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-06-18 at 09:25 PM.

To put it to rest, women should have access to birth control paid for by the state because there is no real reason they shouldn't other than "money".

And do you know what money is? A fictional currency concocted up for humans to have something to do. Acting like this tax money is your personal fund is exactly why not a single person can take that rhetoric seriously. Stop acting like money isn't an imaginary currency, because that's all it is.
    How is it fictional?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    How is it fictional?
    Because money as a fundamental only exists for the humans it serves. It only has value because humans deem it so, it only drives markets because humans deem it so. Money, currency, forms of payment or what have you, values of "worth". They are all human constructs that have no real world meaning, because "value" is such a subjective concept that literally every single person that's ever lived has a different subjective sense of it.

Because money as a fundamental only exists for the humans it serves. It only has value because humans deem it so, it only drives markets because humans deem it so. Money, currency, forms of payment or what have you, values of "worth". They are all human constructs that have no real world meaning, because "value" is such a subjective concept that literally every single person that's ever lived has a different subjective sense of it.
    That doesn't make it fictional, it simply means that it only has value so long as people say it does. That's far from being fictional. It can be called artificial, but not fictional.

5+ Year Old Account
    To the people going on about condoms. It's not hard to get free condoms. They gave them away at my university, you can go to planned parenthood and get them free, some community centers as well, clinics too. In some states you can also get them online for free.

Also, remove taxes from tampons and sanitary napkins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    That doesn't make it fictional, it simply means that it only has value so long as people say it does. That's far from being fictional. It can be called artificial, but not fictional.
    What makes you think humans are incapable about lying about the value of their money/currency? And essentially, without the gold standard, that's what money really is. A note of credit that has a variable value that changes every day based on the inherent subjective values other peoples put on that currency. Acting like that is outside the realm of human misrepresentations and fallacies is as ridiculous as saying a government cannot be corrupt.

That's fiction, friend.

None of this has anything to do with my post. And I disagree with everything you said. I also am female.
    Post from 2015:

I'm a cis straight white male

He's not a woman.

Oh snap, busted.......

bussssssssssssssted