10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyriqo View Post
    Looking for a good glamour set for AST. something sexy. thoughts?
    Spoiler: 

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Thanks! I may look up which quests unlock flying for each area. Either that Or I'll just go through it organically. Iunno yet.
    They'll be key quests and the reward for it will show an Aether Current icon (the green diamond).

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    I think they have all the lvl 50-60 vendor equipment in Foundation now, so you can just go there and snag anything you don't get otherwise from the MSQ, dungeons and the like.
    Is foundation the same thing or Mor Dhona or another zone I'll be reaching through MSQ? I'll probably wait till 60 to get any gear assuming I finish all the MSQ available to me before I out level it, if so I'll probably do more palace of the dead for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

They'll be key quests and the reward for it will show an Aether Current icon (the green diamond).
    Oh right on, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong as I think it's awesome. I haven't touched a single one personally outside of the ones that unlock Aether Currents as I want to save them for my other jobs. Its nice!
    Seems they learned their lesson with HW, where FATEs at launch were worth so little xp that people were better off staying in Northern Thanalan to level alt jobs. Not to mention being xp starved on main job going through MSQ. I just hit 63 and the MSQ is still at 61 in Kugane.

So a small shirogane house is listed at 3 million gil?

that shit will last seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Is foundation the same thing or Mor Dhona or another zone I'll be reaching through MSQ? I'll probably wait till 60 to get any gear assuming I finish all the MSQ available to me before I out level it, if so I'll probably do more palace of the dead for a while.
    Foundation is the starter city for HW, the capital of Ishgard. The analogue of Mor Dhona is Idyllshire, later on in the Dravanian Hinterlands. The gear in Foundation is all bought with Gil, they even have 255 gear for 60's, so you don't have to get any Tomestone gear for the post-3.0 content and going into 4.0.

So umm ya I just can't get into SAM.

Went back to my SMN, I notice I can't use Bio and Bio II together anymore? Did that make it so once u get II the first one is useless?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So umm ya I just can't get into SAM.

Went back to my SMN, I notice I can't use Bio and Bio II together anymore? Did that make it so once u get II the first one is useless?
    They condensed them into each other. Bio becomes Bio II when you're lvl 26 +, so you only have 2 dots to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They condensed them into each other. Bio becomes Bio II when you're lvl 26 +, so you only have 2 dots to worry about.
    That's really nice, I always felt that it was odd that I had both.

So lets say I do a level 24 dungeon, will my bio II skill turn into Bio?
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-06-18 at 10:08 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...43#post4213943

There you go.

Also... rofl my friend was doing the MSQ battle but don't click it if you haven't done the battle instances as it's a spoiler.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...94/unknown.png

I love how it actually acknowledges that he's a healer.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's really nice, I always felt that it was odd that I had both.

So lets say I do a level 24 dungeon, will my bio II skill turn into Bio?
    Yes, same goes for Miasma.

Dying,Small Pulls due to hack of heals.

Two new classes so people don't know how to play them.
    Another thing that also isn't helping is I keep getting grouped with people who have utter shite gear. I'm trying lvl 40+ on my RDM and my gear is +30 arms and +40 armor and I keep getting grouped with people with +10 arms and armor. Having 4x DPS with only me to heal means we get up to the final boss and wipe wasting everyones time

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Yes, same goes for Miasma.
    Cool beans, so they just removed the useless stuff. Awesome I think ill enjoy this class much more then I use to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    Another thing that also isn't helping is I keep getting grouped with people who have utter shite gear. I'm trying lvl 40+ on my RDM and my gear is +30 arms and +40 armor and I keep getting grouped with people with +10 arms and armor. Having 4x DPS with only me to heal means we get up to the final boss and wipe wasting everyones time
    Yep, I think I'm done with POTD because I'm tired of that happening.

Cool beans, so they just removed the useless stuff. Awesome I think ill enjoy this class much more then I use to.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah and I'm sick of having to reset and start at the lower floors again it's such a waste of time as the chances of an upgrade actually working are slim. The amount of times going from lvl 1 - 39 i've seen that my gear is unaffected by the upgrade thing we've opened is depressing

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

It's imperative people obey the mechanics of the floor 50 boss, because you will get one-shotted by her big AoE if all the runes get lit up. So everyone needs to dodge them and keep pounding the boss.

That said, I really can't stress this enough: don't bother with 1-50 unless you HAVE to. 51-60 is so much faster, easier and rewards better XP and Aether.

It's imperative people obey the mechanics of the floor 50 boss, because you will get one-shotted by her big AoE if all the runes get lit up. So everyone needs to dodge them and keep pounding the boss.

That said, I really can't stress this enough: don't bother with 1-50 unless you HAVE to. 51-60 is so much faster, easier and rewards better XP and Aether.
    Well I was doing it so I could get back to 51-60, If I can just chose 51-60 I would.

Ya each time I have fought her people keep standing in the AoE....

- - - Updated - - -

I already told you they made it less dot focus and more pew pew summons. You should listen to me more

Or probably not lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well I was doing it so I could get back to 51-60, If I can just chose 51-60 I would.

Ya each time I have fought her people keep standing in the AoE....
    You have to beat floor 50 one time then you can que for 51
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I already told you they made it less dot focus and more pew pew summons. You should listen to me more

Or probably not lol

- - - Updated - - -

You have to beat floor 50 one time then you can que for 51
    Top: Ya I did but I didn't know by how much I just went SAM and didn't look

Bottom: Even if I reset and originally did it on a different job?

Other: FUCK THESE QUE TIMES, Trying to do HW story and I been in que for this trial for 35mins.

Top: Ya I did but I didn't know by how much I just went SAM and didn't look

Other: FUCK THESE QUE TIMES, Trying to do HW story and I been in que for this trial for 35mins.
    When they implement that cross world friend list we can all queue together ;P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes. It's also a great way to set up your bars for level 60 if you reset and queue up solo in a fixed party (after setting your bars just go die to get out and reset).

I finally got my RDM to 60, so next I'm gonna work on getting SAM to 60 to decide which I want to play through the SB story with.