Poll: Pick Your Favorite

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You like what you like but I don't see how someone could like Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction and then go on to not like Kill Bill 1 and Jackie Brown.
    It's pretty easy. Pulp and Reservoir were great well acted movies with strong dialogue. Kill Bill OTOH was an homage to martial arts movies, with a lead who's not a good actress and isn't remotely convincing as a martial artist, which is immensely disrespectful to what it's supposed to be paying tribute to.

Jackie Brown is just kinda slow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reservoir.Dogs Never seen Kill Bill or many of the others, Pulp Fiction was overrated.

Reservoir Dogs was the best because it was nasty and in your face but interesting, not JUST trying to be edgy. The acting was above par.

After that the films I have seen Jackie Brown was alright.

The rest seemed like a rehash of the same formula, I can only be impressed by the same thing so many times.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Django or Inglorious Basterds because Christoper Waltz is spectacular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

Pulp Fiction, easily...

Although once you take that out of the equation, I think reservoir dogs is more compelling than any of the others... most of his recent stuff seems to dance around the same movie with different sets & actors.

1. Kill Bill (Iam gonna count both films as one)
    2. Reservoir Dogs
    3. Django Unchained
    4. Pulp Fiction

Parts of Inglorious Basterds was great but for some reason i just dont care for it just like Hateful Eight. Ive never seen death proof or Jackie Brown to comment on them.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Hateful Eight.

I really loved that movie. Other Tarantino movies are good, too, but I like that one the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

"I do believe Marsellus Wallace, my husband, your boss, told you to take ME out and do WHATEVER I WANTED. Now I wanna dance, I wanna win. I want that trophy, so dance good."

Travolta fucking owned that scene.

Every one of his movies were enjoyable, but my vote goes for Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs. Amazing acting and plot from both films, others felt more like great violence choreography.

Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    Django or Inglorious Basterds because Christoper Waltz is spectacular.
    Waltz carried those films hard.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Pulp fiction is my favourite and I think also his best movie.

Tarantino is the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    Sounds like a euphemism for real life. We throw money at the rich, in hopes that we will someday be rich, and then we get hookers to piss on us. That's what trickle down economics really is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inglorious Basterds for my #1 spot, Pulp for #2 and Django for my #3.

Reservoir Dogs without a doubt. supremely written and directed and above par acting on a pretty meager budget. Jackie Brown is great as well and just gives you that classic Tarantino feel. pulp fiction has just been overplayed like a pop song. all his movies are great IMO. deathproof is a bit of a dud but a great homage to the style.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor Death Proof.

Its not that bad if you but it into the context that they're going after.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Surprised how unpopular Kill Bill seems to be.

I wouldn't say they are the best movies of all times, but for some reason I can rewatch them again and again without issues (usually I watch a movie once and then never again).

Quote Originally Posted by Malacrass View Post
    Surprised how unpopular Kill Bill seems to be.

I wouldn't say they are the best movies of all times, but for some reason I can rewatch them again and again without issues (usually I watch a movie once and then never again).
    I don't think it's unpopular, just maybe not a lot of people's absolute favorite Tarantino movie. It's my second favorite, for instance. If you combine both volumes' votes, it's pretty close to all the leaders except Pulp Fiction.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2017-06-18 at 10:39 PM.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of the ones I've seen, Pulp Fiction.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kill Bill 1 & 2. I don't think I really paid attention to Tarantino until those films. Now I'm a big fan.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I gotta vote for Resevoir Dogs, though Inglorious Basterds is a pretty close second.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetness View Post
    Inglorious Basterds is my favorite of his and one of my favorite movies of all time.

Pulp Fiction is a close second. I also really like Jackie Brown. I think it's kind of underappreciated.
    "Yo ass used to be beautiful!".

I agree, Jackie Brown is vastly underappreciated, many people (myself included) didn't know it was a QT movie until way after we discovered his more celebrated works.

As for my favourites;

Pulp Fiction, followed closely-as-hell by Django Unchained/Inglorious Basterds.

top three for me are Pulp fiction, KB Vol:1 and Django, all of which fight for top spot.