Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Top: Ya I did but I didn't know by how much I just went SAM and didn't look

Bottom: Even if I reset and originally did it on a different job?

Other: FUCK THESE QUE TIMES, Trying to do HW story and I been in que for this trial for 35mins.
    Sch and smn level at the same time just que as a healer
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Yeah you can spam 51-60 on any job, any time you want as long as you've cleared 50 once. People do that all the time to level, it's much faster than 1-10 spam!

Also what trial do you need help with? Let me know if it still hasn't popped, I'll tank it for you real quickarooni. I'm on Leviathan (Primal data center).
    You too? If you see a person named CLova Solani, thats me

Yeah you can spam 51-60 on any job, any time you want as long as you've cleared 50 once. People do that all the time to level, it's much faster than 1-10 spam!

Also what trial do you need help with? Let me know if it still hasn't popped, I'll tank it for you real quickarooni. I'm on Leviathan (Primal data center).
    Just did it, It was Thok ast Thok. Thanks for the offer tho, I didn't know I could just do 51-60 since I did 1-50 once before. Ill be giving that a go later or tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Sch and smn level at the same time just que as a healer
    Not going to que as a healer if I'm not going to heal
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good! My character is named Brobo Cop.
    Im jelly of your clever name

10+ Year Old Account
    started que at 1632. an hour later...

*headdesk*

I just checked your sig, looks like we're on different Data Centers anyways D: Hopefully they remove that restriction completely soon.
    Ya would make que times better as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

You can queue together now, you just create a private party and set a password and BAM. I've been running Dun Scaith cross-server for a while now with my WoW guildies. You do need to be on the same datacenter though.
    Oh right forgot about that. Bit of a pain still compared to just being on each others friends list. Hopefully they remove the data center restriction within region.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    I was far less angry with the MSQ issues as I was the ungodly queues. I spend 3-4 hours both Friday and yesterday waiting in queue (total) to get to play.

Now that I've moved, zero queue to log in, and I've already sold enough stuff overnight to cover the cash I spent getting a house. There's enough folks here to do FATEs with no issue. Got the boss one south of Castrum Oriens earlier, shouted out that it was up, and we downed it with 15-20 people. It's nice being able to actually see all the people and mobs at a FATE for a change. It dropped a music scroll that happened to ding the 100 scroll achievement for me.

Got past Raubahn and Pipin quests on first try after I got here, too. Granted, I cleared the Raubahn one at 4 am my time, so that helped...
    Yeah smaller servers are very nice imo.. Why I try and go medium pop often.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Thanks! I may look up which quests unlock flying for each area. Either that Or I'll just go through it organically. Iunno yet.
    Tip they are always blue with the + on em

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    So a small shirogane house is listed at 3 million gil?

that shit will last seconds.
    All houses have same prices

I have to say, grinding out the level 50 ARR quests is ridiculous at times, some of these quests literally just make you walk back and forth to talk to people. Honestly they could remove a good 30 to 40% of them as it's all filler shit.

Got home 1600 que and its dropping slowly. I guess that means they fixed the crashes been an hour and down to 700 in que
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Wow, not sure what happened, but after having queues of 800 or so all weekend, I went for dinner and came back to a queue of 2200.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    Wow, not sure what happened, but after having queues of 800 or so all weekend, I went for dinner and came back to a queue of 2200.
    They did indeed fix the issue of random dcs

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    I have to say, grinding out the level 50 ARR quests is ridiculous at times, some of these quests literally just make you walk back and forth to talk to people. Honestly they could remove a good 30 to 40% of them as it's all filler shit.
    The 2.1-2.55 MSQ is notorious for being full of stupid make-work. The 3.x stuff is much better about it, and so far the 4.0 seems decent, I am getting a little tired of being blocked off from areas by it, though.

As an aside, I'm getting a very Bedknobs and Broomsticks vibe from going about underwater on my Archon Throne.

10+ Year Old Account
    ANy way of transfering to another region instance? My bf and I, in the same party, seem to be on 2 different ones

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ANy way of transfering to another region instance? My bf and I, in the same party, seem to be on 2 different ones
    You mean datacenter?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    You mean datacenter?
    no, like they broke up the Fringe area into 3 sub things to mitigate the load, and it keeps seperating my bf and I

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    no, like they broke up the Fringe area into 3 sub things to mitigate the load, and it keeps seperating my bf and I
    Oh then I have no clue sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    whose bright idea was it to seperate a pre formed party?

Oh, its SE devs. I expect impracticality and inconvienence form them

Try and do the Susano fight, no one explains mechanics, we wipe twice, one tank gets all salty, gets vote-kicked, queue for a new tank, after a couple mins everyone leaves. Yaaaay. I wait around the 15 mins, vote-abandon, now it won't let me do any new duties cos apparently it gave me an abandon penalty even though I did what it said? GG SE.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Try and do the Susano fight, no one explains mechanics, we wipe twice, one tank gets all salty, gets vote-kicked, queue for a new tank, after a couple mins everyone leaves. Yaaaay. I wait around the 15 mins, vote-abandon, now it won't let me do any new duties cos apparently it gave me an abandon penalty even though I did what it said? GG SE.
    . Its a cool fight tho. I'd say even a little bit of a step up from the average story primal and keeps healers on their toes which I found surprising.