Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    d3v infracting people and letting racism slide.

Fucking joke of a site.
    If you have issues with moderation, contact a global/blue. Moderation is not to be discussed openly on the forums.

Back on topic, has sky sports really reported that Ronaldo wants back at United or is it some clickbait crap on my fb feed?
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2017-06-19 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    If you have issues with moderation, contact a global/blue. Moderation is not to be discussed openly on the forums.

Back on topic, has sky sports really reported that Ronaldo wants back at United or is it some clickbait crap on my fb feed?
    If he does leave its either gonna be back to Utd or to PSG...but i just see it as a contract price hike stunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    It seems clickbait, apparently Mourinho has shoved him straight at the top of the "sign this guy Woodward, and don't fuck it up" list.

But it's currently as believable as Real wanting 130 mil for a 32 year old.

Deleted
    Tell you what if Ronaldo goes to United I won't even care that Palace don't have any players or a manager for next season. Just get it started.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Ronaldo will sign a new contract this, or next week

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    Pretty sure Ronaldo will sign a new contract this, or next week
    He signed one quite recently so he won't sign a new one.

Bayern in for Walker again. I have started to accept that Kimmich will be our new rb and I'm fine with it. I wanted more pace but I think he would have quite the same style as Lahm had and can complain about that. But wouldn't mind a good rb. Don't know if it's so smart to sign an Englishman, they (almost) always struggle outside of England.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

No. I'm sorry I will discuss it.

Global mods did fuck all when Bobby Carlos was PMing me when banned. And you and Crissi seem to take a 'blind eye'. Over certain things.

Infracted for ignoring mod warning.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-06-19 at 02:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When did whinging about shit banter and infractions become the norm?

Ronaldo will not be coming back this year, I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    When did whinging about shit banter and infractions become the norm?
    It's called patter now, get it right. Jeez.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard that word before. I shan't be adding that to my vocabulary.

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    No. I'm sorry I will discuss it.

Global mods did fuck all when Bobby Carlos was PMing me when banned. And you and Crissi seem to take a 'blind eye'. Over certain things.
    Still going on about me when I don't even talk to you, what a bore. And you can't message people when banned so stop lying

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough with the off topic nonsense.

Stick to discussing football instead of eachother and gripes with moderation. You know how to contact us through PM's and you all know how to use the report function for posts and PM's.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have alot of doubts about Ronaldo coming to United same as everyone else, but i dont think its because he wants a new contract with Real. I think it is to get rid of all the attention about his tax crimes.

And it seems to have worked too since people only talk about him leaving and nothing about his taxes.

Would love if im wrong and he actually does come back tho

Deleted
    Lol @ Modric.

Everton have spent alot of ££££ me thinks Lukaku is going.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Lol @ Modric.
    The Spanish prison football team is gona challenge for la liga at this rate

What are your opinions on VAR (video assistant referee) this far?

Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Do it like rugby where its only really used for 50/50 calls, diving in the box etc so it doesn't stop the flow of the game. It would be great. Diving in the box should be straight red and with video tech its pretty easy to tell.

Also whats up with Bayern, they normally get their transfers done nice and early and make other clubs look like they are playing catch up. Also Bayern would be crazy to sell douglas costa just because ancelloti doesn't rate youth

Deleted
    Bayern have already signed Tolisso, who could be a world beater - especially under Ancelotti and surrounded by top players. Very interested to see how he pans out.

VAR is necessary - and matches should really be something like 30 minutes per half and the clock stops when play isn't happening - which would end timewasting instantly.

Apparently Coentrão is really going to Sporting. We need good wingers but i doubt he can be again what he was a few years ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henx View Post
    Think it should only be used for goals/penalty decisions. And the offside rule can be completely redone, rather than the linesman stopping play for offside you just let the game run, if a goal is scored then you check to see if it was onside.