Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Parak View Post
    Yes, the thing is as the m+ where, u could basicly just do m+ and get even better gear than raids, where is raid gear then? raid gear wich is lower ilevel than m+?
    If mythic+ is more difficult it should drop better gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Szhneider View Post
    stats show that they pretty much killed m+
    Just like we are in between pvp and raid seasons we are in between m+ season too... In 2 weeks gear in m+ goes up 15 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    Just like we are in between pvp and raid seasons we are in between m+ season too... In 2 weeks gear in m+ goes up 15 ilvl.
    i hope so. where do you get that info? cant find anything official

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    If mythic+ is more difficult it should drop better gear.
    in your words, the more you farm the better gear you get? (because m+ got no lockout). this game is not just for no-lifers!!! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Szhneider View Post
    i hope so. where do you get that info? cant find anything official
    https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...11109045866496

"The new level of Mythic Keystone 11-15 rewards will become active the week that the Mythic difficulty of Tomb of Sargeras opens."

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    There is no point other than to do a 15+. I think blizz shot themselves in the foot on this one. There was enough people doing them previous to the change; I don't know why blizz changed them. The difficulty portion will level out once you get TOS gear but that's besides the point. They offer less loot if you are able to 2-3 chest which is garbasso.

I think a big underlying issue with Mythic+ is it was originally so popular because it was the fastest way to earn AP (maw runs, etc). Once that initial grind was over I noticed a huge drop in Mythic+ groups. So it always makes me wonder if it wasn't the fastest way to earn AP would many people have even run them? probably not as many.
    I agree, M+ feels kinda pointless and a waste of time.. also the difficulty jump is insane. 16 arcway felt like 20+ last night

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    This is a non-issue, we'll quickly outgear those issues. Without the nerfs, 15s would be the equivilent of like an 8 was, just a few weeks after ToS.
    HAHAHAHAHAH you are joking? 15 now is like 19 in 7.2 you need to get 50+ ilvl on your current one to be what you are saying. thats not going to happen in few months let alone weeks

While I was annoyed by the change, for a casual player it's actually a great change. With boosting gone all that's left is trying to get as much out of your key as possible - and the system suprisingly works. I did like 7 M+ across 2 alts, queued up with random people close to my iLvL or higher, and just progressed through them on normal pace, sometimes doing +3 upgrade, sometimes +1.

Let's face it, while lucrative, boosting was not good for the game. Key providers were just carried, boosters were melting through piss easy content just to farm AP, not very fun for any side.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH you are joking? 15 now is like 19 in 7.2 you need to get 50+ ilvl on your current one to be what you are saying. thats not going to happen in few months let alone weeks
    You're forgetting the power increase of tier alone, new trinkets, etc. We'll gain 20ilvls or so fairly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Parak View Post
    Yes, the thing is as the m+ where, u could basicly just do m+ and get even better gear than raids, where is raid gear then? raid gear wich is lower ilevel than m+?
    and what was wrong about it ? if people prefered 5 mans

besides proving once and for all that raids are old obsolete model that people dont really want and resources can be used much better in game then by pushing them into raids that are wanted only by 10 % of community

You're forgetting the power increase of tier alone, new trinkets, etc. We'll gain 20ilvls or so fairly fast.
    You still dont realize that 8 didnt had 3rd affix, was doable with 4 ppl in time with 3 chests and for some affix you didnt even had to have healer. If you really think that 15 now in 7.2.5 ( that scales to 19 in 7.2 terms ) ill be as EZ as 8 in 7.2 then we play different game.

They want people to focus on the new raid. Once it's been out a while they'll bump up the m+ reward

You still dont realize that 8 didnt had 3rd affix, was doable with 4 ppl in time with 3 chests and for some affix you didnt even had to have healer. If you really think that 15 now in 7.2.5 ( that scales to 19 in 7.2 terms ) ill be as EZ as 8 in 7.2 then we play different game.
    For me personally, 18s and 19s were quite easy, they might be out of this world for you, but not me. So add on a shit ton of gear to that, and well yeah, it's going to be a bit of a joke.

Mythic+ loot does not belong in a game where 4 major item slots are reserved for tier pieces.

The reason M+ as an active way of playing is already dead, is because it actually worked before tier bonuses were available (EN-TOV), as opposed to now where not only they upped the difficulty across the board for no god damn reason (especially the absurd boss changes), but also because M+ is far less rewarding now, because again, 4 slots are tier, 2 slots are bis legendaries, then you have both bis trinkets which 90% of the time are ALSO raid trinkets, so what you gonna run m+ for, rings and necks? Yeah

They'll remain a weekly +15 run until the end of this expansion unless they either remove tier sets or add them to dungeons.

For me personally, 18s and 19s were quite easy, they might be out of this world for you, but not me. So add on a shit ton of gear to that, and well yeah, it's going to be a bit of a joke.
    Have you done any 18s or 19s with 4 ppl or without healer with 3 chests and if so how many and how many in time?

Have you done any 18s or 19s with 4 ppl or without healer with 3 chests and if so how many and how many in time?

You're jumping from one argument to another. I'm not saying it was that easy then, I'm saying with full gear it will likely be that easy in the future.

Honestly, 8? 10? 12? Who cares what it's like, they were all an absolute joke, and a 15 would have been an absolute joke too.

Bit childish to have to nit pick to that degree, just to be able to justify your crying over m+ changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    They offer less loot if you are able to 2-3 chest which is garbasso.
    And this is where you are wrong -- multiple chest rewards was never meant as a gear farm. It was a meant as a reward for those skipped levels. The important part is that this was designed with the intention of depleting a key -- which means that in the unfortunate situation where you would +3 a dungeon (coz say +9 was already too easy for you) and there were no multiple chest rewards, you would loose 4 pieces of gear. It's also worth mentioning that multiple chest finish is supposed to be an indication that you are ready to progress further not to indicate that this is the sweet spot for you gear grind. Multiple chests finished were never really a thing once you neared the limit of your group's abilities.

Now when they got rid of the depletion mechanic it no longer makes sense to have multiple chest rewards unless they purpose would be gear farm -- and I already said it isn't. Not to mention that the gear farm without depletion mechanic would be freaking ridiculous.

As a side effect this also creates much healthier environment for lower level key runner by (to some degree) removing carry runs since geared player will be less interested in them (as they will be less profitable). Even though this was promoted as the main reason by Blizzard I count it only as a side effect since it doesn't really solve the problem fully.

If there is something wrong with this system it's the fact that the key decrease is forced upon you -- this becomes issue mainly for high key pusher who often do multiple runs in order to "learn and min/max" the run to the point where they are able to beat the time . Way better solution would be to have the option to "reforge" the key, possibly for orderhall resources (which would be way better sink for those than the stupid blood vendor).

- - - Updated - - -

Unless you are a vengeance DH (with the pro paladin mixed in occasionally). In fact this issue had been boiling for a while and it will be only a matter of bit more time until the same starts being done with other tanks. Sure you may not be able to push the absolutely highest keys with group full of tanks (disclaimer: at the moment you can!) but it certainly should be hard to do so once you reach around the middle level of key difficulty. Currently that is not the case

Quote Originally Posted by Korban View Post
    What's the point of running them now, apart maybe from one +15 for the weekly chest.

I used to chain run M+10 like an autist. It was fun for me and it gave me something to do with stable outcome (farm some item if you really wanted it).

Now everything is fucked over:

- difficulty upped
    - loot drop nerfed
    - loot ilevel the same
    - key / time / depletion changes are for the worst
    - less people care about it (less LFG pool)

Why?
    Another day, another bitch about why Blizzard fucked up because players are too shit to do the content. Instead of investing your time in crying about something that is completely irrelevant, you just get better at the game. I mean really. Stop with the tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

It might be good for you having something to do, but for others it's content they're "forced to do". You're free to keep doing it if you want to, but others feel no pressure to run them infinitely.

Deleted
    Even in 7.1.5 +19 wasn't something special.