Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellshout View Post
    I tweaked a lot your base WA, if I'll use this one there's no way to keep my old settings, right?
    These new features look so delicious, gots to have them.
    Depends which features you'd like. Normally, I'd suggest you bite the bullet and update to the latest version and reconfigure it to your preference.

What version of my bar are you using and which features would you like to have? Maybe you only need to import some specific auras instead of the whole group.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Yup..

As far as I know, dots are impossible, when out of combat..
    Training Dummies, PVP, Combat Drops (Shadowmelding). It's supposed to display the DOTs if they exist.

I've added a new toggle for it though.

Code:
    local enable_WHILE_NO_COMBAT = true
    Setting it to TRUE will allow the text and icons to display while you're not in combat. (Default.)
    FALSE will hide the text and icons while you're not in combat.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foibooze View Post
    IIRC you can very well have a dot rolling and be out of combat by feign/shadowmeld and the likes(?)
    I'm troll, so no shadowmeld..

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Training Dummies, PVP, Combat Drops (Shadowmelding). It's supposed to display the DOTs if they exist.

I've added a new toggle for it though.

Code:
    local enable_WHILE_NO_COMBAT = true
    Setting it to TRUE will allow the text and icons to display while you're not in combat. (Default.)
    FALSE will hide the text and icons while you're not in combat.
    Where do I find that setting?

I don't use training dummies, and never PvP..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I just updated it an hour ago.

TOTAL_DOT_TRACKER: Display Text

10+ Year Old Account

As seen, I have a Sunfire active (according to WA), but the WQ was completed a minute and a half ago, and I had been flying for 30+ seconds.
    Sunfire just doesn't last that long, not even when spamming Solar Wrath..

I just updated it an hour ago.

TOTAL_DOT_TRACKER: Display Text
    Thanx, will test it ASAP..

- - - Updated - - -

EDIT: "true" or "false", I have no tracker not at all, after updating to newest WA-string :-/
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Likely caused to the lack of combat log activity generated from your actions.

Also, i fixed another bug.

I still got the same problem with not having a blue bar I got the newest version of the bar but its still the same..

http: // imgur.com/a/2T2Vn (cant post links)

And I also dont have every aura, like the legendary 4 example. Is there a second wa string?

Or is there a bug while using Elv ui with Shadow & Light?

10+ Year Old Account
    Likely caused to the lack of combat log activity generated from your actions.

Also, i fixed another bug.
    Seems to be working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoee View Post
    I still got the same problem with not having a blue bar I got the newest version of the bar but its still the same..

http: // imgur.com/a/2T2Vn (cant post links)

And I also dont have every aura, like the legendary 4 example. Is there a second wa string?

Or is there a bug while using Elv ui with Shadow & Light?
    Looks like the elvui skin is interfering with the colors. If you have a way to disable it on WAs, thatd be great

The legendary items are a separate module. search for "Legenderpy" on wago and youll find it.

Is there a way to make the buttons pulsate in addition to glow when a legenderpy effect is active?

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Is there a way to make the buttons pulsate in addition to glow when a legenderpy effect is active?
    No. Because the aura never goes away. You'd need to make a lot of edits and its not something im willing to walk through because i cannot confirm it works (no active sub)

Deleted
    No. Because the aura never goes away. You'd need to make a lot of edits and its not something im willing to walk through because i cannot confirm it works (no active sub)
    are you working on a new ed weakaura ? with the upcoming changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Pls View Post
    are you working on a new ed weakaura ? with the upcoming changes.
    negative, exponentially more complex

Deleted
    very nice bar.

Cyous,
    I love these WA's and I appreciate all the work you put into them!

Questions:
    1. Shiny AP bar - When I hover over the AP_Bar tab, it says "reverse fill to reveal shiny bar". I cannot figure out where this revere fill spot is. I'd love to see the shiny bar instead of the flat blue.
    2. I'd like to hide the EMP_S and EMP_L icons when I don't have any empowerments. I'd also like to hide my dot tracker icons when they aren't ticking away either. As well as hide the OFK icon when I don't have the buff. Thoughts? I can't figure it out and they all currently desaturate.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Semarin; 2017-06-17 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Semarin View Post
    Cyous,
    I love these WA's and I appreciate all the work you put into them!

Questions:
    1. Shiny AP bar - When I hover over the AP_Bar tab, it says "reverse fill to reveal shiny bar". I cannot figure out where this revere fill spot is. I'd love to see the shiny bar instead of the flat blue.
    2. I'd like to hide the EMP_S and EMP_L icons when I don't have any empowerments. I'd also like to hide my dot tracker icons when they aren't ticking away either. As well as hide the OFK icon when I don't have the buff. Thoughts? I can't figure it out and they all currently desaturate.

Thanks in advance!
    1. The Shiny Bar was removed outright because of the "Cinematic Bug" (Blizzard's handling of cinematics forcifully hide the bar and you need to reload every time). The description is there to serve as a way to recreate it, but I no longer support that version.

2. Triggers -> find the the one that is "Always Active" -> Delete it. If you modify OKF (to not show at all times) you absolutely must change the anchoring on all the icons that attach to it (Display > Anchor > WA:OKF (iirc))

1. The Shiny Bar was removed outright because of the "Cinematic Bug" (Blizzard's handling of cinematics forcifully hide the bar and you need to reload every time). The description is there to serve as a way to recreate it, but I no longer support that version.

2. Triggers -> find the the one that is "Always Active" -> Delete it. If you modify OKF (to not show at all times) you absolutely must change the anchoring on all the icons that attach to it (Display > Anchor > WA:OKF (iirc))
    Good to know about shiny bar, I'll forget about that one.

As for the hiding of icons... Some, not all, of them had "Always Active" set as trigger #2. I delete those, but nothing changed. For example, for the empowerments icons, Lunar had the 2nd trigger and I deleted it. No change. Solar Emp didn't have a 2nd trigger to delete (so was left unchanged). Both icons still show when I have no empowerments (they show as desaturated.)

Good to know about the shiny bar, I'll forget about that one.

I anchored everything to the AP bar as suggested. I then deleted any triggers that were 'Always active". Only some of them had this 2nd trigger. Either way, the icons are still there. For example: Solar Emp didn't have a 2nd trigger, so I left it unchanged. Lunar Emp did have the 2nd trigger and I deleted it. Both icons are still present when I don't have any empowerments.

Any other thoughts on what could be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Semarin View Post
    Good to know about the shiny bar, I'll forget about that one.

I anchored everything to the AP bar as suggested. I then deleted any triggers that were 'Always active". Only some of them had this 2nd trigger. Either way, the icons are still there. For example: Solar Emp didn't have a 2nd trigger, so I left it unchanged. Lunar Emp did have the 2nd trigger and I deleted it. Both icons are still present when I don't have any empowerments.

Any other thoughts on what could be done?
    Edit the custom trigger and untrigger for Solar and Lunar empowerments:

Code:
    return true     --- REPLACE WITH...

if aura_env.stacks > 0 then
    return true
    end

Create Custom Untrigger:

Code:
    if aura_env.stacks == 0 then
    return true
    end

Edit the custom trigger and untrigger for Solar and Lunar empowerments:

Code:
    return true     --- REPLACE WITH...

if aura_env.stacks > 0 then
    return true
    end

Create Custom Untrigger:

Code:
    if aura_env.stacks == 0 then
    return true
    end
    Outstanding. My empowerment icons now hide when at zero stacks. That is awesome! Thanks for the help Cyous!

I tried doing the same with OFK, but it started throwing a slew of addon errors. I guess that is because there aren't stacks on that aura and that is what we were playing with.. This one isn't as important though.

I said it was for Empowerments. OKF is a different block of code.

OKF edit:

Code:
    function()

aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellid)

-- Set Saturation State
        if select(4,UnitBuff("player", aura_env.name)) ~= nil then
            WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region.icon:SetDesaturated(false)
            return true
            if aura_env.glowy == true then
                ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region)
            end
        else
            WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region.icon:SetDesaturated(true)
            ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region)
        end

end

ADD UNTRIGGER:
    Code:
    function()

aura_env.name, _, aura_env.icon = GetSpellInfo(aura_env.spellid)

-- Set Saturation State
        if select(4,UnitBuff("player", aura_env.name)) ~= nil then
            WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region.icon:SetDesaturated(false)
            if aura_env.glowy == true then
                ActionButton_ShowOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region)
            end
        else
            WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region.icon:SetDesaturated(true)
            ActionButton_HideOverlayGlow(WeakAuras.regions[aura_env.id].region)
            return true
        end

end