10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I did not know this, and I also don't visit the MW Discord. Anyway you could PM it to me or post it here?
    Here's the link.

Refreshing Jade Wind Range Tracker WA: https://wago.io/EyuvOL9fQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buildapanda View Post
    On what fights? I'm using it Chi Ji on Guldan right now and Parsing 100% for my Ilvl

Proof

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...8&type=healing

How to trigger suplift 101 post a parse from a wipe and claim it as a legit rank
    what you just linked is irrelevant to what I just said.

Deleted
    Revival is weak in dungeon, it is also the only spell with a mana cost that has no interaction with mastery. Revival has already been up with the new traits and 40s CD reduction but that's not enough for dungeon. Give Revival a direct mastery effect would solve the issue in 5 man content but would be too strong in raid.

My suggestion is to give Revival the same interaction with mastery than Essence Font. Gust of Mists will heal twice the targets affected by Blessings of Yu'lon 6s hots.

In raid 3 or 4 double mastery proc every 2m20 would be negligible but in dungeon with high haste/mastery stuff it will be a strong hps burst.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenlady View Post
    Revival is weak in dungeon, it is also the only spell with a mana cost that has no interaction with mastery....

Or they could easily make it heal twice the amount in 5 man content like Divine Hymn / Tranquility...

Why does the discord and peak of not advertising have diffferent trinket bis lists?

1. Sea Star of the Depthmother (appears to be 50% chance on EF cast)
    2. Barbaric Mindslaver (not a smart heal, read Dhaubbs' pin for more info)
    3. Chalice of Moonlight (Either proc)
    4. The Deceiver's Grand Design (HoT only lasting 1 minute)
    5. Charm of the Rising Tide
    6. Archive of Faith(edited)

Trinket 1 – The Deceiver's Grand Design
    Trinket 2 – Barbaric Mindslaver

GREAT RESOURCECS IM PROUD TO BBBE A MEMBER of THE MISTWEAVER COMMUNITY
    Last edited by Buildapanda; 2017-06-22 at 02:15 AM.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

Wait So you complain about not being in the community all the time everywhere and now you bitch about its resources on day 1 where there's minimal logs? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by MistSi View Post
    Wait So you complain about not being in the community all the time everywhere and now you bitch about its resources on day 1 where there's minimal logs? :thinking:
    Why do you ban so many people in discord thinking it's me, I sometimes go in there and search my name and the amount of people you've banned thinking it's me is comical. My plan worked flawlessly, you need to work on your formula, you can't tell the difference. I only need to go nuclear once in awhile now. I'm not complaining, I'm just saying resources don't match and they are conflicting and they suck.
    Mistweaver Monk |
    "Those who lead through fear only stay in power while those they govern lack courage." ~ Lorewalker Cho

7+ Year Old Account
    Without Geodew, MW community is a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

I can guarantee MW will still be shit in 7.2.5.

Buff MW = Lose profit!

Deleted
    anyone else pulling some nice numbers on the new bosses? I'm definitely competing with our other healers currently when we mash joint throughput, not had a chance to fully test mana limitations yet though until heroic on Sunday but when some of our healers died and I actually had to heal instead of going for rank 1 dps on something like KJ the healing potential was pretty nice.

Also I notice silence on these boards, usually means nothing to complain about, maybe the sky isn't falling as badly for MW as we thought?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post
    anyone else pulling some nice numbers on the new bosses? I'm definitely competing with our other healers currently when we mash joint throughput, not had a chance to fully test mana limitations yet though until heroic on Sunday but when some of our healers died and I actually had to heal instead of going for rank 1 dps on something like KJ the healing potential was pretty nice.

Also I notice silence on these boards, usually means nothing to complain about, maybe the sky isn't falling as badly for MW as we thought?
    You don't understand how to read statistic correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNinja View Post

????????? we've always been fine in Normal/HC because nothing matters there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    ????????? we've always been fine in Normal/HC because nothing matters there
    uh mw is quite a bit better in heroic this time around compared to the past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    uh mw is quite a bit better in heroic this time around compared to the past.
    No.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=hps&dataset=0

The minimum proves bad discs and mws have been blocked out of the raid. 75% percentile is a meme

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ps&dataset=100

That was why I said people don't understand how to read statistic correctly.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-06-23 at 02:09 PM.

I am very torn between RJW and Chi-Ji for raiding. I keep hearing people saying that RJW for stacked fights and Chi-Ji for spread out fights, but you can always just stand in melee to have enough people to heal in most fights. So arguably that would make RJW the go to Talent for most fights.

I am not sure I am conviced this is true. RJW will heal for more in most fights, but I think people in general are not incorporating the mana cost as well. So according to some rough calculations you would need to cast RJW aproximately 7 times to match the Healing of one Chi-Ji (Chi-Ji heals for 135*3*45=18225 and RJW heals for 429*6= 2574, therefore 18225/2574 = 7.08)(can someone verify this?).

Lets say you cast Chi-Ji twice in a fight, you would need to cast 14 RJW to match its healing and spend 49% of Base mana. The problem is that for that 49% of Base mana you could also have cast 12.25 Vivify's etc.

Chi-Ji will heal for less than RJW in a typical fight, but dont you also need to add the healing you would have gotten for the same mana (i.e. 12 Vivify's at minimum, although you could have used that mana for EFs etc).

What do people think?

10+ Year Old Account
    14 rjws in 3 minutes is a very, very low value.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    No.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...=hps&dataset=0

The minimum proves bad discs and mws have been blocked out of the raid. 75% percentile is a meme

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...ps&dataset=100

That was why I said people don't understand how to read statistic correctly.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...hps&dataset=95

idk mw seems pretty fine to me

Deleted
    while bum ass bird ass saves mana versus RJW, RJW saves mana versus your baseline healing kit

RJW is godly right now.
    Too bad it will be nerfed before mythic. They will never allow MW to outheal rshammys and trees.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post
    RJW is godly right now.
    Too bad it will be nerfed before mythic. They will never allow MW to outheal rshammys and trees.
    Source?

History proves again. MW doesn't work without RJW and Chi burst. They should be baseline.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...hps&dataset=95

idk mw seems pretty fine to me
    95% is also pointless when minimum is very large.

WCL metric is broken. They don't use any scientific metrics. No mathematical expectation and variance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normal_distribution

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm. 14 RJW should be a little over 110 seconds duration( edit: assuming some haste and 8 sec duration), while 3 minutes is jsut 180 seconds. Thats casting RJW almost contanstly to break even with Chi-ji.

It should be noted that 14 RJW does not include the additional healing you could have had with that mana if you had picked Chi-Ji. So if you include the mana (49% of Base) it would take closer to 19-20 RJWs to break even. and thats about 160 seconds worth of RJW to really break even with Chi-Ji.

A fight though lasts a lot longer than 160 seconds, so maybe its worth it? On the other hand 160 seconds of RJW is also a lot, its not like we are casting it non-stop (or should we?). I guess I might just try both in each fight and compare.
    Last edited by lycrates; 2017-06-24 at 01:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lycrates View Post
    Hmm. 14 RJW should be a little over 110 seconds duration( edit: assuming some haste and 8 sec duration), while 3 minutes is jsut 180 seconds. Thats casting RJW almost contanstly to break even with Chi-ji.

It should be noted that 14 RJW does not include the additional healing you could have had with that mana if you had picked Chi-Ji. So if you include the mana (49% of Base) it would take closer to 19-20 RJWs to break even. and thats about 160 seconds worth of RJW to really break even with Chi-Ji.

A fight though lasts a lot longer than 160 seconds, so maybe its worth it? On the other hand 160 seconds of RJW is also a lot, its not like we are casting it non-stop (or should we?). I guess I might just try both in each fight and compare.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...42/unknown.png

here is some math done by living. all the numbers are bigger since the 4% hps increase, but this should be correct.