Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Pvp is just an addition to the game, deal with it. There are zillions of better pvp games than this one.
    There is no other game which provides third person PvP which controls like WoW with a large amount of abilities giving sofisticated CC (and DR system) in a team deathmatch (first to kill all enemies win) setting. Thus this is the best PvP game of its kind, it's obviously been better than now but it's still the best of its kind by a long shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nekobaka View Post
    Thanks. Seems he has been with the team at least from 2005 and possibly earlier. Wondering if Celestion has a side role or the info is just outdated. In either case it is not Holinka like many think.
    My understanding is that Chadd Nervig (Celestalon) is a systems designer; numbers, tuning and making things work under the hood.

Again, I'm happy to be corrected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    "kevinD" mans name, pretending to be a woman for reasons....
    Yes, because "Kevin" is my actual name.. I am sure your name is "Gutnbrg".

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Okey, so Holinka left. They will find a replacement and when the next Expansion rolls out you will blame the new guy, for X and Z. Everyone was shitting on GC, now everyone shat on Holinka and everyone will shit on the new guy.
    Of course, as long as they don't do their job right/good. what do you expect "us" to do? Blizzard should finally get their heads out of their asses and do whats needed for PvP with a team or a guy directly from the pvp/esport scene instead of people handling this stuff who do not have any clue about pvp at all.

As much as I didn't like Holinka, this won't change much and feels more of a publicity move on Blizzards part.

The issues with PvP and the game as a whole are really with oversimplified class design and the endless RNG grind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RelaZ View Post
    There is no other game which provides third person PvP which controls like WoW with a large amount of abilities giving sofisticated CC (and DR system) in a team deathmatch (first to kill all enemies win) setting. Thus this is the best PvP game of its kind, it's obviously been better than now but it's still the best of its kind by a long shot.
    guild wars 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by blehmeh View Post
    As much as I didn't like Holinka, this won't change much and feels more of a publicity move on Blizzards part.

The issues with PvP and the game as a whole are really with oversimplified class design and the endless RNG grind.
    what?
    a publicity move?
    w.h... what?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

You killed my fun with casual pvp in this game Holika which ultimatly killed my interrest in WoW and my subscription.
    Thanks for nothing but good luck with the rest of your career.

When will they move Celestalon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    guild wars 2?
    Uh nope, GW2 sucks, just as much as GW1.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Of course, as long as they don't do their job right/good. what do you expect "us" to do? Blizzard should finally get their heads out of their asses and do whats needed for PvP with a team or a guy directly from the pvp/esport scene instead of people handling this stuff who do not have any clue about pvp at all.
    I'm pretty sure that even if Blizzard gets a PVP-Balance genius, majority of the player base will still QQ about the state of the game.

Deleted
    Pah, they'll just replace it with an even worse fookhead and it will go and poison another game.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    guild wars 2?
    No, GW2 PvP is about as deep as a kiddie pool.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt PvP balance is affected much at all, whoever it is that replaces him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game needs fresh blood in the development team. Good move on Blizzard's part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh my~
    I think I felt the ripple of the simultaneous popping of sparkly wine corks even here. Some of our constantly grumpy posters are hopefully shutting up now.

Time to present us with the next scapegoat.
    If he's lead dev of PVP, surely he deserves the responsibility for what he or his team decide to do. That isn't a scapegoat, is it? Even if you say he was unfairly maligned, it is the logical place to situate any blame. I think the issue is more so whom he will be replaced by.
    Start trying to work out who deserves what, and before long you’ll spend the rest of your days weeping for each and every person in the world.