Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    By western scum countries I assume you mean the US and the UK?
    And France.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't mind at all if all the unhappy eastern-European countries left the EU.
    Bulgaria please, so tired of their mass export of Romani people that beg in Western European cities with free movement.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Migrants will destroy our proud culture and traditions!
    *eating mcdonalds, drinking coke, rap-music in the background*
    Mother pus bucket!

I wouldnt mind either. I would welcome freedom with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Bulgaria please, so tired of their mass export of Romani people that beg in Western European cities with free movement.
    Not as much as the Bulgarians themselves. They really hate gypsies.
    Mother pus bucket!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is funny that you complain about EE countries not wanting quotas while your country has exception from system and is not obligated to accept any of those refugees at all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    @Ravenblade

You haven't answered my question. Even if we accept "refugees", what are we supposed to do when they want to flee to Germany? Shoot them ?
    I did answer your question indirectly. If they are accepted in your country and finished the procedures then you can only impose restrictions of residence under certain circumstances. If they are not accepted yet then they always need to be transferred back. If they are not accepted they will get transferred back to their country of origin anyway. There is a difference between refugee and asylum seeker, suffice to say anyone who's not been accepted as refugee can be sent back. There is no need for nitpicking here.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    I did answer your question indirectly. If they are accepted in your country and finished the procedures then you can only impose restrictions of residence under certain circumstances. If they are not accepted yet then they always need to be transferred back. If they are not accepted they will get transferred back to their country of origin anyway. There is a difference between refugee and asylum seeker, suffice to say anyone who's not been accepted as refugee can be sent back. There is no need for nitpicking here.
    Ye, but i live in reality. I am 100% sure that 100% "refugees", that comes to Poland will move back to Germany asap, and the problem will still persist, also who will pay for sending them back to their origin country? As was mentioned before, my country is poor so we can not afford taking "refugees" on our shoulders where we have our shit to sort out first. Relocating "refugees" is not a solution, stopping or limitiing drasticaly is. Also removing social benefits, they have to work not live on social welfare.

We were almost 50 years under communists, because some decided to betray us and sold to Stalin. Polish ppl was not even invited to the Victory march in London after the war ended to not piss Stalin. You really can't expect us to be in solidarty such easily with You, too many scars.

Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-06-19 at 09:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ye, but i live in reality. I am 100% sure that 100% "refugees", that comes to Poland will move back to Germany asap, and the problem will still persist, also who will pay for sending them back to their origin country? Relocating "refugees" is not a solution, stopping or limitiing drasticaly is. Also removing social benefits, they have to work not live on social welfare.
    Article 30(1) and (2) clearly state that the transferring state or the state that initially made the transfer pays the costs which makes sense otherwise it could become a lucrative business to traffick people from state to state for cash and I'd presume that would lead to a lot of issues.

Most refugees actually want to work. There is this frequently perpetuated meme of the lazy social tourist stealing our jobs which is also exposing a certain dichotomy. In countries where there is an abundance of job opportunities these people are expected to fill the low skill sectors which they often do at first. In countries where there is high unemployment there is a risk of these people going criminal if they can't find a job which is also why quick processing is important. The longer they have to wait the more likely boredom and issues are becoming a problem. Some 20 kms from here there's an asylum shelter in which long before 2015 there were mostly Afghan and Iraqi asylum seekers were waiting literally almost over a year for acceptance and eventually aggression among factions developed and the whole thing exploded in 2015 in a massive riot. Which was one of the incidents which motivated the government to work on application processing because before that there were literally cases of people waiting for years.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not really. Greece was being flooded with refugees and she told them to get those refugees to Germany to easy the situation in Greece. Merkel didn't tell Turkey to open the floodgates because... the EU wants more refugees or some other bullshit. It was a humanitarian decision. That Turkey decided to abuse the situation and is now essentially blackmailing the EU with those refugees, that's on Erdogan being an asshole, not on Merkel trying to help Greece, who said they couldn't take it.

Germany has an interest in Greece you know, we're literally feeding them. When they ask for help, they get preference over countries like Poland. Tough cookie, I know. Deal with it.

So, do you still maintain that... Germany somehow has the hots for refugees and just digs how they cost us a shitton of money? I get it, Poland is a poor schlob country with a GDP of Hamburg. But you should really be the last one to diss Germany for solidarity. It's us who let dipshits like Poland into the EU that shouldn't have a place in the EU because they are literally the plebs of the EU and have no money. Don't even get me started on the rest of the eastern Bloc. Solidarity? Roll up your sleeves and start working for the first time since WW2. Then we can talk about solidarity. Until then, keep your head low, shut up and hope that nobody looks at just how much they're leeching from Germany.

Solidarity... like they have any right to talk about that. Bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

I've seen your fun Swedistan comment. It's always good to know which nazi corner someone comes from.
    I recall the Germans working with the Turks in WWI, and Hitler being sympathetic to the Muslims, even discussing the potential future of an Islamic Palestine with some Grand Mufty. Let's not forget the Muslim SS division, Handschar.

So who of us two are the biggest Nazi? I would say you, I dislike Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    #Czechout?
    No, why? A lot of hear-say in you quote, also strange what-happens-if stories and whatever else. reality is talking about smalltime sanctions nothing more, nothing less.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Article 30(1) and (2) clearly state that the transferring state or the state that initially made the transfer pays the costs which makes sense otherwise it could become a lucrative business to traffick people from state to state for cash and I'd presume that would lead to a lot of issues.

Most refugees actually want to work. There is this frequently perpetuated meme of the lazy social tourist stealing our jobs which is also exposing a certain dichotomy. In countries where there is an abundance of job opportunities these people are expected to fill the low skill sectors which they often do at first. In countries where there is high unemployment there is a risk of these people going criminal if they can't find a job which is also why quick processing is important. The longer they have to wait the more likely boredom and issues are becoming a problem. Some 20 kms from here there's an asylum shelter in which long before 2015 there were mostly Afghan and Iraqi asylum seekers were waiting literally almost over a year for acceptance and eventually aggression among factions developed and the whole thing exploded in 2015 in a massive riot. Which was one of the incidents which motivated the government to work on application processing because before that there were literally cases of people waiting for years.
    I am not against immigrants that want to come to my country and work for their living respecting local laws and traditions. But i can hardly see those "refugee" doing this. If they want to come here by their own will and are not forced to come here its not that bad, but if they are forced and countries are forced to take them it will only cause a frustration among "refugees" and among natives, and since Poland is a slavic country where ppl has temper (see arrests in Sweeden where polish men grouped to attack refugee camp because some polish girl was sexually assaulted) i dont see it will end good. I am libertarian in classic mean, so as long as "refugees" and immigrants wants by themself come here and local natives has nothing against it i wouldnt oppose it, but forcing is not good. All polls in Poland shows that majority of polish ppl don't accept relocation, do u imagine consequences of this? Frustration and hatred will only boil to the point something bad will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    I recall the Germans working with the Turks in WWI, and Hitler being sympathetic to the Muslims, even discussing the potential future of an Islamic Palestine with some Grand Mufty. Let's not forget the Muslim SS division, Handschar.

lets use things that happened 100 years ago and hitler as a personal insult to some guy. hilarious, the truth seems to burn.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post

I literally have nothing more to add to that. I couldn't possibly inflict more damage to your position than you just did yourself.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

and since Poland is a slavic country where ppl has temper (see arrests in Sweeden where polish men grouped to attack refugee camp because some polish girl was sexually assaulted) i dont see it will end good. I am libertarian in classic mean, so as long as "refugees" and immigrants wants by themself come here and local natives has nothing against it i wouldnt oppose it, but forcing is not good. .
    you are not temperamental, you are sexist racists who are unable to cope without violence if you take these jokers as your representative of your country. It seems they wanted to protect their breeding rights when you look at your other plans for your women in poland. O sorry, i forgot to mention that poland as a whole seems like they are the same as wahabists sunnits and whatever else. The only difference is the different flavor of god you are using.

So why exactly anyone wants to come to you? You are poor, racist and deeply religious, they ran exactly from this. But you have to take them, we pay you to do it. Don't wanna? i don't wanna give money to poland then. In politics this is "sanctions" have fun with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    you are not temperamental, you are sexist racists who are unable to cope without violence if you take these jokers as your representative of your country. It seems they wanted to protect their breeding rights when you look at your other plans for your women in poland. O sorry, i forgot to mention that poland as a whole seems like they are the same as wahabists sunnits and whatever else. The only difference is the different flavor of god you are using.

So why exactly anyone wants to come to you? You are poor, racist and deeply religious, they ran exactly from this. But you have to take them, we pay you to do it. Don't wanna? i don't wanna give money to poland then. In politics this is "sanctions" have fun with yours.
    I can gladly not take money from You....wait...all projects i work on are not financed from the EU money so i couldnt care less .

Well i live in reality and i am not fanatic about my country. I know its strenghts and weaknesses. We do respond with violence because only this argument goes to them. I can hardly see violation of women rights in Poland, they have privileges, so fore instance they don't have to carry as much as men and so on. Also comparing Poland to what You mentioned is idiotic at best. We don't consider women as sub-humans, we consider them something more than men.

As i mentioned, immigrants and "refugees" don't want to come here for the same reasons You mentioned. We are poor, racist, xenophobic, homogenic and deeply religious, but still Germany and France want to force "refugees" to come here. Isnt it cruel and stupid ? What consequences will this bring? Business will still go on and i don't want Your Judas silver.

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    Noone wants to come there but they have to take those refugees?

Isn't it lose-lose scenario? Refugees do not want to be there, Poles don't want to see them either.

Pull the money intended for housing those refugees and that should be the end of it. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Fuck off mate, Western Europe wanted Romani seen as people and Sweden bred them like fucking rabbits. They went there in the 90s and then they sent them back with 14 fucking children. Take your fucking Romani, take your fucking migrants and fuck off to your begging, stealing and rape utopia.

Is it so hard for people in the West to understand that actions have consequences? We don't want gypsies, you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    No other countries in the EU will care if Czech leaves.
    Czech is one of those countries that cost more money to the EU than they provide, so in fact the EU will be better for it (and Czech worse).
    I think it's a very good aspect on your CV to have as a country to not be a member of the EU and to not become a muslim shithole in the next 20 years. So for the future it's a better decision than to stay in the EU and get raped by regulations and uncontrolled immigration.

Deleted
    Sure... on the brink over czech leaving... lol

I guess you just really wanted to make the checkout joke. EU is fine. The NL and F elections proved that. Take your racisms and dramas to Trump.