Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Depends on server. I was making great gold with JC, then 7.2.5 hit and all ore doubled in price, but the gems didn't. So i'm back to making no gold again.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    How? Considering the AH is region wide and not per realm
    Alliance and horde per realm got combined, not region wide.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    With the opening of ToS Enchanting will provide a good income for the first month or two because people are getting new loot more frequently.
    People might also stock up on Bufffood+Flasks+Pots.
    Guilds on my server stock up on Feasts, so Bacon may get really expensiv.
    For the Legendary crafted items don't forget they need 65 Blood of Sargeras. So there is some farming involved.

Just think logically what do people need for ToS opening and what will be needed for ToS Mythic opening.

New Enchants, Gems, Pots, Flasks, Bufffood, Feasts and the New Vantus Rune for ToS.

Prices for Augment Runes will rise due to Mythic Progression don't sell em at the start cause the prices will rise.

TSM is a really good addon if you know how to use it.
    If you want to get started watch some guides on Youtube there are plenty for a first set up.
    Start small maybe something where you don't have to invest 100k+.
    Use as much money you think won't hurt you loosing all of it.
    Maybe you got some transmog gear you dont know is worth something.
    Small steps and you will get used to the addon real quick and understand how it works and how to play the Auctionhouse.

Any questions I guess you can PM me might take some time till I answer though.

Good Luck everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    How? Considering the AH is region wide and not per realm
    lol everyday something new to laugh

nevermind /10 chars
    Last edited by Dnusha; 2017-06-20 at 01:27 PM.

If you've been stockpiling mats, enchanting has been lucrative.

You can never go wrong tailoring bags. Last time I checked, I remember Silkweave bags sold for upward of 100% profit on US-Moon Guard.

I realize it was most of a month back, for anyone who thought the auction houses are regional, https://theunderminejournal.com demonstrates every day that they're not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Heavily depends on realm. On some, they go for as little as 60k.
    I'm shocked they sell at all. They're shit legendaries and you practically get two real ones for free once you hit 110

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Blacksmithing/Tailoring/Leatherworking each give you ~150k gold whenever the Nether Disruptor is active. One legendary can be built when it's up. If you spread them out over 3 characters that's ~450k for doing a couple of dungeons and farming some stuff.
    Why specifically when Nether Disruptor is up? What's special about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tengokuq View Post
    Why specifically when Nether Disruptor is up? What's special about that?
    Coz that's the only time when the legendary specific mats for crafting, drops in the instances.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    its the one that gives the quests to make the legendary gear. Do a few dungeons/raids, get 8000 shards, easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    I'm shocked they sell at all. They're shit legendaries and you practically get two real ones for free once you hit 110
    Twinks man, put then on a 101 twink and you're golden.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by MasterNigerian View Post
    For me, herbalism is the best gold maker, people still go crazy for starlights, you dont get many from blood of sargeras so people still buy lots on AH.
    Pretty sure there is more GPH from any of the other flowers though. Sure they aren't worth as much per flower, but you get like 7 per node compared to 1. Personally I tend to farm Dreamleaf if I wan't some materials to sell. Just mass pull all the living flowers, kill, herb, server hop and repeat.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Obliterum has been a good source of gold for me to support my purchases of WoW Tokens; just need to find the right time to sell them during the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Twinks man, put then on a 101 twink and you're golden.
    Twinks are still a thing? And at level 101?

Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    Twinks are still a thing? And at level 101?
    Sure are, it is amazing for farming. Cost some hundred thousand gold to make, but if you're really into farming gold from mob kill or dungeons, it kinda is worth it (Plus it is SUPER fun). If you've ever seen those "Selling lvl boost 100-110, 3k per dungeon!" that is 101 twinks doing it. They can rush through the whole dungeon solo, nuking down everything in their path with their 800++ ilvl equipped as 101.

*edit* added a small video of a 101 twink farming DHT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3HC7TxwjE
    Last edited by Noxina; 2017-07-07 at 08:16 AM.

We'll, I crossed 10 million gold now. Started with 3.5 in Legion. I use quite a few professions, love the gold I made recently...Was like 1 million in about 10 days recently.

I only craft and sell, no farm.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    People confusing region (EU, US) with battlegroup (up to 3 or 4 servers in most cases) for AH.

Token IS region wide however, hence the wow token price tracker on wowhead makes sense.

Jewelcrafting is pretty sweet at passive gold making via proffessions. when I do world quests, I mine any node I see and grind it all into gems. some gems don't sell for much BUT with 7.3 bringing new gems (and a new ore to grind down) it is a good idea to start working on getting that JC to 800

Lately I've had a ton of gold earned from Blacksmithing, by crafting Demonsteel gear. They go from all between 2k to 100k per piece, and cost about 700g to make (boots and belt, got rank 3 in both), running out of BoS on my BS alt though..

For instance, I used about 10k on materials for Demonsteel Bars, and crafted around 50 boots and belts, got some lucky procs (those with single stat can sell for up to 100k), and ended up crafting items worth about 250k. Rather nice profit (but damn lucky), after one day I've sold for 50k. Waiting for that one dude who wants only haste on his boots though, to blow off 70k.