Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matt4pack View Post
    Sounds like you're projecting your own life of privilege on to others. You don't know what people have been through in life.
    Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Maybe we should start parading because being called a racist and homophobic all time surely feels like oppression to me

- - - Updated - - -

Gay people are not oppressed even though they sure like talking about it, stop living in the past.
    Learn some history please. Just put away your self entitlement for at least 24 hours... And at least try and understand WHY we have these things like gay pride. Just try, I know it hurts your poor poor sensitive souls, but come on.

Or maybe you can tell me how you are being oppressed and we can organize a special party for you. Here I got you hats
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-06-19 at 12:54 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Yes it is. White pride seems to be wrong while black pride is praised.

I could equate this with sexuality. Maybe people should start to celebrate how awesome being straight is. Let's see how long that will until fascism.
    Thats the problem. Straights were never and have never been oppressed. No problem celebrating a newly (relatively speaking) acquired freedom and acceptance.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2017-06-19 at 12:59 PM.

This gay man went for a photo opportunity with Trump. I don't know if him being gay was the issue I'm guessing not. Anyway he wanted to show his gayness so he brought a fan.

I'm not sure what shade he is.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    I am sure that if you think thoroughly about this you will find the mistakes about this.
    Let me give you a hint: if you put *all* white people under one hat, maybe, just maybe, following YOUR logic, people will put *all* people from a race/religion under one hat... and I'm sure you know where that leads.

Please don't be *that* guy.
    Don't be that guy who is just as racist/discriminative/ignorant as the ones you hate.
    Just.. don't hate anyone, ok?

It's not OK to hate, NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCES!
    Yea sorry my bad I really just meant to aim that at the people posting not as a whole... that came off as ignorant of me.

Thanks for the heads up though.
    Last edited by Orby; 2017-06-19 at 01:01 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    Thats the problem. Straights were never and have never been oppressed. No problem celebrating a newly (relatively speaking) acquired freedom and acceptance.
    It's mostly just a way for privileged white people to play victim these days. Gays earn more then the average straight person in salary.

I thought this was about 50 Shades of Grey. Hhhmmmmmm
    Last edited by Rudkobing; 2017-06-19 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like a party.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok I'm back after vomiting for 2 minutes in the toilet after reading this. The good thing is I don't watch C4 and it's a cesspool of degeneration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    Ok I'm back after vomiting for 2 minutes in the toilet after reading this. The good thing is I don't watch C4 and it's a cesspool of degeneration.
    Do you vomit after lookin in the mirror?

minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-06-19 at 01:24 PM.

Maybe we should start parading because being called a racist and homophobic all time surely feels like oppression to me

- - - Updated - - -

Gay people are not oppressed even though they sure like talking about it, stop living in the past.
    If you get called a racist and a homophobe all the time, maybe if he people are not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Learn some history please. Just put away your self entitlement for at least 24 hours... And at least try and understand WHY we have these things like gay pride. Just try, I know it hurts your poor poor sensitive souls, but come on.

Or maybe you can tell me how you are being oppressed and we can organize a special party for you. Here I got you hats
    Here you go, on the offensive. Why though? Calling me a snowflake while behaving like you're being oppressed. It's just priceless

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    If you get called a racist and a homophobe all the time, maybe if he people are not the problem.
    You don't miss an opportunity do you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    By the rhythm things are moving, we soon might while non straight paraders drown in their own hypocrisy.

Spoiler: They already are.

Celebrating freedom with oppression.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    Oh wow. That must be terrible.
    I'll have your kin in my night prayers.
    Please, let's not pretend I'm the sensitive one that crumbles at the first sign of a different opinion in the horizon
    Last edited by tikcol; 2017-06-19 at 01:41 PM.

Deleted
    Please, let's not pretend I'm the sensitive one that crumbles at the first sign of a different opinion in the horizon
    The struggle is real.
    #istandwithtikcol

Like someone said earlier, perhaps we should be celebrating HUMANITY.

I don't care if you're gay, white and gay, yellow and gay or black and white. You're not special because you identify as a toilet seat.

You're still a bloody human so start acting like it.

Yes it is. White pride seems to be wrong while black pride is praised.

I could equate this with sexuality. Maybe people should start to celebrate how awesome being straight is. Let's see how long that will until fascism.
    Pretty sure the multi billion dollar advertising industry has our backs on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    The struggle is real.
    #istandwithtikcol
    Besides, I would like to myth bust a very interesting myth.

The legend about the white man that doesn't have problems in his life.

This might come as a shocker, but being called racist and homophobic all the time has nothing to do with being white :P
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Don't really see why people would have an issue with this, i personally think it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    This might come as a shocker, but being called racist and homophobic all the time has nothing to do with being white :P
    Oh, a dishonest one made an entrance or is it an hypocrite ? I don't even know at this point

Deleted
    Besides, I would like to myth bust a very interesting myth.

The legend about the white man that doesn't have problems in his life.
    Damn right. We need to acknowledge the problematic masculinity y'all suffer.

Oh, a dishonest one made an entrance or is it an hypocrite ? I don't even know at this point
    I@d break it down to monosyllabic words but meh, worth.