Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    Mythic+ loot does not belong in a game where 4 major item slots are reserved for tier pieces.

The reason M+ as an active way of playing is already dead, is because it actually worked before tier bonuses were available (EN-TOV), as opposed to now where not only they upped the difficulty across the board for no god damn reason (especially the absurd boss changes), but also because M+ is far less rewarding now, because again, 4 slots are tier, 2 slots are bis legendaries, then you have both bis trinkets which 90% of the time are ALSO raid trinkets, so what you gonna run m+ for, rings and necks? Yeah

They'll remain a weekly +15 run until the end of this expansion unless they either remove tier sets or add them to dungeons.
    This is a very important factor. Tier bonuses are too big to miss out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    This is a very important factor. Tier bonuses are too big to miss out on.
    However, M+ does have a place, since it has no lockout. M+, at least for people towards the higher ends of raiders, is a way to get unlimited attempts at gear slots. If they were to add tier to M+ though, then raids would have literally no advantage in gearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post

You're jumping from one argument to another. I'm not saying it was that easy then, I'm saying with full gear it will likely be that easy in the future.

Honestly, 8? 10? 12? Who cares what it's like, they were all an absolute joke, and a 15 would have been an absolute joke too.

Bit childish to have to nit pick to that degree, just to be able to justify your crying over m+ changes.
    Dude you are the one who is is saying that +15 now will be like +8 in 7.2, that is simply not true and it wont be true not in months, perhaps only when 7.3 comes, let alone in few weeks. I was doing +5-8 without healer in time 3 chests in early December, so what? It was easy, no 3rd affix, just walk in the park, but if you assume that +20ilvl more will give you some amazing dps and god know what and you will be able to do +15 ( now ) as easy as +8 in 7.2 you are 100% wrong.
    Last edited by markos82; 2017-06-19 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Dude you are the one who is is saying that +15 now will be like +8 in 7.2, that is simply not true and it wont be true not in months, perhaps only when 7.3 comes, let alone in few weeks. I was doing +5-8 without healer in time 3 chests in early December, so what? It was easy, no 3rd affix, just walk in the park, but if you assume that +20ilvl more will give you some amazing dps and god know what and you will be able to do +15 ( now ) as easy as +8 in 7.2 you are 100% wrong.
    Not 15 now, I said a 15 without these changes. But yeah, 20ilvls, trinkets, tier, will massively increase dps. Or haven't you been paying attention to how scaling has gone so far this xpac?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda curious about this too. We ran +3 yesterday and while key upgraded +3 levels, there was no loot for the key holder.
    So 12 million AP and +3 levels. Waste of time don't you say?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    No more room for learning, for testing, for experimenting, for practising: the key goes down. I hope this procedure isn't also in store for raid bosses...

All that was necessary was to add an option to swap a depleted key for a -1 from the same dungeon. Instead, let's kill fun - yes, some people actually have fun progressing, reaching certain walls and then finding a way to overcome difficulties, how strange!

Just sad and depressing.

I like what they did with the keys. Makes the troll "yeah lets go guys / hahahaha I bailed when we pulled" not very impactful anymore. Also takes away the "lets do a run for no reason to get my key working again" bullshit.

I don't like what they did with gear. I liked that if you just made the timer you got a chest. If you did it a little faster you got 2. If you did it in a great time you got 3. Felt like a reason to push beyond increasing a key more quickly.

As for difficulty I have no problem with the upping. Everyone will be getting higher level legendaries, higher item level, and new tier sets with new trinkets that will increase power. It will go back to where it was in under a month or so. It keeps them meaningful.

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Even in 7.1.5 +19 wasn't something special.
    AFAIK they buffed the difficulty substantially with 7.2. +19 dungeons were run by like top 2% of the player base. I know this is mmoc where everyone killed M Gul'dan last November, everyone is a gladiator, and everyone either runs m+ upwards of +24 or none at all since it's all too easy. However stop spreading such bullshit... thanks.

M+ you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    Kinda curious about this too. We ran +3 yesterday and while key upgraded +3 levels, there was no loot for the key holder.
    So 12 million AP and +3 levels. Waste of time don't you say?
    I feel like this is part of the issue... You can get 20 mill from doing a WQ that takes less than a minute. The perk of 3 chesting these lower level dungeons was you could do a shit ton of them in a short amount of time. You had many chances at having something TF for you. Now; you can do a run that yields not a single piece of loot whereas in the past it would have been a 3 chest. At the same time the AP grind is over and if you wanted to grind AP you are better off doing WQ's over dungeons.

If only they would disable bloodlust, combat rez/ankh/etc..., potions, flasks, food, runes and other consumables/conjured items in M+.

Then maybe I would get into it.

One less chore to do. Its a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    If only they would disable bloodlust, combat rez/ankh/etc..., potions, flasks, food, runes and other consumables/conjured items in M+.

Then maybe I would get into it.
    That sounds terrible.

I like the change. Now we can fish for an easy instance for the specific week two or three level above the required level with our mains, and then we can go in with our alts two or three rounds and just "deplete" it to get a lower version, until we are down to the required level and finish it with our mains.

This drastically reduces the time needed to run the required m+ with all our alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    That sounds terrible.
    Chain potting prolonged potions sounds terrible to me, I don't like it but it is mandatory for high keys.
    And honestly bloodlust/combat rez are too unbalanced in M+ and force you to take a class that can do either.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestraza View Post
    Chain potting prolonged potions sounds terrible to me, I don't like it but it is mandatory for high keys.
    And honestly bloodlust/combat rez are too unbalanced in M+ and force you to take a class that can do either.
    Those are reasonable complaints, but now I'm curious; what do you consider a high key?

Quote Originally Posted by pseudoJ View Post
    AFAIK they buffed the difficulty substantially with 7.2. +19 dungeons were run by like top 2% of the player base. I know this is mmoc where everyone killed M Gul'dan last November, everyone is a gladiator, and everyone either runs m+ upwards of +24 or none at all since it's all too easy. However stop spreading such bullshit... thanks.
    you clearly forgot about the fact that eveyrone has a harem , full social live, 6 figure salaries and 12 inch d..k while runing those +19 like a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Exigent View Post
    Those are reasonable complaints, but now I'm curious; what do you consider a high key?
    I'd say chain potting starts to get mandatory from 15+, especially with some affixes like fortitied/tyrannical/teeming.

Though honestly most M+ people I know spam pots in 8+ and beyond.
    It just makes things faster.

7.2.5 Mythic+ changes are horrendous. They utterly killed all incentive to run other people's keys, I have a lot of alts and it's more difficult than ever to get decent groups together. At first I was like ya this is good, it'll make mythic+ better for most people. No, no it doesn't.

It just makes me want to hurt small animals. This will be the first week in a while I didn't have time to complete a mythic+ dungeon on all my alts, and they're all tanks. Simply because no one wants to push keys.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-06-20 at 09:21 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I feel like this is part of the issue... You can get 20 mill from doing a WQ that takes less than a minute. The perk of 3 chesting these lower level dungeons was you could do a shit ton of them in a short amount of time. You had many chances at having something TF for you. Now; you can do a run that yields not a single piece of loot whereas in the past it would have been a 3 chest. At the same time the AP grind is over and if you wanted to grind AP you are better off doing WQ's over dungeons.
    This was exactly the issue: There was far too much loot in lower keys that were braindead easy, incentivizing the mindless grind of those. Now it moved to at least incentivizing running the highest loot-cap level. Even that is now at +10 and will be soon at +15 a rather easy face-roll, but at least it stopped incentivizing those really low keys.

The added loot from 15 upwards will probably not offset the time-benefit you get from playing the minimum loot-cap level in (former) 3-chest time and then re-play it, but it at least gives something to those that like the challenge of pushing keys as high as possible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    you clearly forgot about the fact that eveyrone has a harem , full social live, 6 figure salaries and 12 inch d..k while runing those +19 like a boss
    How do you know that? Are you stalking me?