Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Muslim terrorists kill people - "All Muslims are to blame they're not compatible with our society!!!!!11"

Non-muslims kill Muslim people - "Stop hyperboling and calling it a hate crime or terrorism, it probably wasn't and the guy doing it was probably not even white and besides the Muslims have it coming!!"

Stay classy, deplorables!
    And the opposite is being argued as well, stay classy strawman

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Jesus, using deplorables as an insult makes me cringe so hard. I mean you're using the same insult that a 70 year old politician used rofl.
    a 70 year old politician who lost to donald trump no less.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Some men hit women. Men are evil.

Some police shot black dudes. The police is evil.

Western country citizen person killed a Muslim. The west is evil.

Islamic terrorism kills hundreds of people. They are doctors and engineers.
    wish i could up-vote to be honest
    Quote Originally Posted by bash the fash View Post
    The very first page had a comment about 'gypsies' having a 'thievery culture' so I knew this thread was gonna be a ride. Didn't disappoint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So you're just shit posting for the sake of it? You made a claim and dismiss any arguments in the same sentence. Bulb's a bit dim, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    >Muslims kill dozens of westerners

IT'S NOT ABOUT ISLAM GUYS IT'S US IT'S ALL OUR FAULT

>A muslim gets killed

HATE CRIME

Stay classy, 'liberals'
    >Stupid dumbfucks troll thousands of threads

ITS NOT ABOUT CONSERVATIVES WE ARE INDEPENDENT FREE THINKERS

>One person posts a questionable thread

STAY CLASSY LIBERALS

So why a girl? Its usually the males that start things.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    As usual, everyone ended up going to https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ and listing off every resemblance instead of trying to voice an actual opinion.

One has to wonder why the world is going to shit, most of you can't even source a single piece of speech without going for a third party opinionated source.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    So why a girl? Its usually the males that start things.
    I wish I could answer, but not looking to get banned for a little while longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Smells like "honor" killing.

When a Muslim girl is murdered, it's usually by her own family members or other relatives because of un-islamic behavior.

[Infracted]
    How is this post worth a infraction for "trolling"? Is there some competition between mods for who hands out the most infraction points and you want to win it Endus ? <3
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-06-19 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    How is this post worth a infraction for "trolling"? Is there some competition between mods for who hands out the most infraction points and you want to win it Endus ? <3
    He infracts any post that doesn't agree with his agenda.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    He infracts any post that doesn't agree with his agenda.
    I was once banned by him for comparing left-wing mouth-shutting with 1984. Talk about irony.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    Well...as we say it, a fagyi vissza nyal wich literaly means that the ice cream licks back. Take that as you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    As usual, everyone ended up going to https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ and listing off every resemblance instead of trying to voice an actual opinion.

One has to wonder why the world is going to shit, most of you can't even source a single piece of speech without going for a third party opinionated source.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, and so did you right now! If we're going to play the "I don't agree with your opinion so I'mma call it unoriginal"-game! Sorry, but what you just posted is something which crops up in every single discussion regarding these topics noawadays.

Nice hyperbole though, trying to credit people on a gaming forum with "the world going to shit". Guess you're part of the problem then, eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Jesus, using deplorables as an insult makes me cringe so hard. I mean you're using the same insult that a 70 year old politician used rofl.
    ... So in what way does him being 70 or a politician make the word invalid?

You can cringe all you like if that makes you feel better, I think it's a pretty apt name for the people exhibiting a certain reasoning and certain opinions. They don't even have to be Trump supporters, and not all of his supporters are deplorables.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-19 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    We noticed you’re blocking ads.
    Keep supporting great journalism by turning off your ad blocker. Or purchase a subscription for unlimited access to real news you can count on.

Blocking half the text. Nice link.
    Try zooming out if you don't want to disable adblocker on that website, and you can read it just fine. Or stretch your browser window horizontally a bit to make the notification window go away. Or third, inspect the page and delete the code that has that overlay. There are so many options!
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Try zooming out if you don't want to disable adblocker on that website, and you can read it just fine. Or stretch your browser window horizontally a bit to make the notification window go away. Or third, inspect the page and delete the code that has that overlay. There are so many options!
    Alternatively the OP could have just uploaded it to archive.is and save time for many people while also not generating clicks for a shitty tabloid.

Aaaaaaaand the murderer is a non-white illegal alien "Dreamer". I'm sure somehow white supremacy can be blamed for this horrific murder, though.

As expected, the worst of the internet warriors on the march again, as with any thread involving a Muslim for any reason. Whether they are the victims or not is irrelevant.

I especially loved this snippet.

Western country citizen person killed a Muslim. The west is evil.

Islamic terrorism kills hundreds of people. They are doctors and engineers.
    Because all our troops, weapon sales,, coups against their governments, funding and support to various warlords, dictators, terror groups when convenient, drone strikes, occupations are "good" and the victim ratio is 1 Muslim to hundreds of people. Fucking adorable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Aaaaaaaand the murderer is a non-white illegal alien "Dreamer". I'm sure somehow white supremacy can be blamed for this horrific murder, though.
    Dahm white supremacists letting them into the country. Obviously they are to blame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    a 70 year old politician who lost to donald trump no less.
    Only because she didn't get pokemon go to the polls.

What the hell I can't read page 3

Edit weird, a post must have been deleted making it 2 pages again but it still had a page 3 link.

Quote Originally Posted by LaplaceNoMa View Post
    >Muslims kill dozens of westerners

IT'S NOT ABOUT ISLAM GUYS IT'S US IT'S ALL OUR FAULT

>A muslim gets killed

HATE CRIME

Stay classy, 'liberals'
    You could really learn a thing or two about making analogies.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.5b460ba0d08f

Well I guess if you can't ban them you can kill them. We are averaging what 1 obvious hate crime (against Muslims) a month now in the US?
    Police said Monday they aren’t investigating the death as a hate crime, but the issue was on the minds of many Muslims on Sunday.
    Way to spread fear and misinformation, just as bad if not worse than those who actually commit hate crimes.