Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nehezbegar View Post
    Well perhaps, but aside of that. I can't imagine any immigrant wanting to stay in Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic or any other eastern block countries. Firstly they won't be able to have as high benefits as in werstern countries, and Germany can't even force Poland or Hungary to give handouds as big as in Germany because we would bankrupt immediately. Secondly our countries are not as tolerant as western countries and are homogenic, so immigrants won't have good times here. Also 3rd, noone mentions million of Ukraine refugees and immigrants that came to Poland. Fifth what are we supposed to do when immigrants would like to escape the camp and go to Germany? Shoot them? There is no logical reason to force any other countries to take refugees, immigrants however the fuck You call them. USA, Germany and France started this madness so, pay for it now.
    Stop peddling Szydło's bullshit. Over the past 5 years Poland took in 36 Ukrainian refugees. By the time she and Polish government started bullshitting about it, which was second half of 2015, Poland took only 2. Both of whom were taken in all the way back in 2013, almost 2 years earlier, which was not only was prior to the war in Ukraine that was Polish government's smokescreen, but it didn't even happen under her government. And while there is quite a bit of Ukrainian workers in Poland, the reason nobody talks about them is because they matter in this context about as much as 2.8 million Poles in Germany or the one million Poles in UK. I.e. not at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, do you still maintain that... Germany somehow has the hots for refugees and just digs how they cost us a shitton of money? I get it, Poland is a poor schlob country with a GDP of Hamburg. But you should really be the last one to diss Germany for solidarity. It's us who let dipshits like Poland into the EU that shouldn't have a place in the EU because they are literally the plebs of the EU and have no money. Don't even get me started on the rest of the eastern Bloc. Solidarity? Roll up your sleeves and start working for the first time since WW2. Then we can talk about solidarity. Until then, keep your head low, shut up and hope that nobody looks at just how much they're leeching from Germany.
    How about you disagree with people without nation-bashing, some weird-ass German megalomania and abject horseshit? No German city has GDP larger than Poland. It's not glorious Germany who let "dipshits" into the EU, it's the EU that did. Last time I checked it involved 14 other nations prior to eastern expansion. Most of which have smaller GDP than Poland. And eastern bloc should be in EU because contrary to what you may think about their economy, they met the EU criteria of accession, which included quite a bit of economic metrics. And while the current Polish government is not up to par with following their obligations, Polish "plebs" and the rest of the eastern bloc (from the context of your shitpost, I guess they are Untermensch if they are even worse than the plebs) are equal members of the union.

The idea that Poland and Polish people have not worked since WW2 because they have lower GDP is outright retardation mixed with some delusions of grandeur. Damn, a country that lost 20% of its population and had large sways of territory, including almost the entirety of its capital, utterly destroyed by Germans, fell under Soviet rule of amazing prosperity and, unlike Germany, didn't get the golden post-war parachute of Marshall plan is lagging behind? Who'd have thunk. Obviously the only explanation is that they've done literally nothing in over 50 years

And finally, leeching implies parasitical relation. Whereas the current EU budget has been willingly approved by the entire EU, western countries included, which covers funneling funds to Eastern Europe as well. Because, weirdly enough, it's beneficial to both sides.

Top notch understanding of solidarity by the way. It just oozes from your post.

We sold you? Haha... there's a saying in Germany... "If you don't lead, you will be led." I like how you're showing your true face and how you'll never show solidarity to us.
    So Poland was supposed to barge into Yalta and Potsdam conferences, or what is your amazing theory here? And how was that supposed to work at Potsdam in particular, after UK and US withdrew their recognition of Polish government in exile to appease Stalin?
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2017-06-19 at 03:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am not against immigrants that want to come to my country and work for their living respecting local laws and traditions. But i can hardly see those "refugee" doing this. If they want to come here by their own will and are not forced to come here its not that bad, but if they are forced and countries are forced to take them it will only cause a frustration among "refugees" and among natives, and since Poland is a slavic country where ppl has temper (see arrests in Sweeden where polish men grouped to attack refugee camp because some polish girl was sexually assaulted) i dont see it will end good. I am libertarian in classic mean, so as long as "refugees" and immigrants wants by themself come here and local natives has nothing against it i wouldnt oppose it, but forcing is not good. All polls in Poland shows that majority of polish ppl don't accept relocation, do u imagine consequences of this? Frustration and hatred will only boil to the point something bad will happen.
    I am not living under the illusion that cultures will perfectly go along fine with each other. In Germany we had Eastern European asylum seekers long before we had anything. I remember myself an asylum shelter in a neighbour where only Romanian asylum seekers lived back in 1991. Some group of young neonazis tried to even burn it down once. The reasons for their behaviour was pretty much the same as today, those people were considered thieves, rapists, leeches and subhumans and at moderate levels people said they would always prefer live among themselves because of cultural incompatibility. People never change their views, only their targets. Today Romanians are considered "fellow Europeans" and people will fall back to them once the dust has settled. Promised.

The question for now remains whether these people will stay or go back, a lot people here wish they would go back but statistically not a lot will without massive repatriation programmes and bonuses. Usually if they don't feel home they will want to go back eventually especially if they were forced to move into a location they are not welcome at. I personally do sympathize with how difficult it must be to leave your home and worse yet knowing when you never can go back like my grandma had to after the war, ironically from a region that is now Polish
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I literally have nothing more to add to that. I couldn't possibly inflict more damage to your position than you just did yourself.
    Well no, I want you to call me a racist or islamophobe

I can gladly not take money from You....wait...all projects i work on are not financed from the EU money so i couldnt care less .

Well i live in reality and i am not fanatic about my country. I know its strenghts and weaknesses. We do respond with violence because only this argument goes to them. I can hardly see violation of women rights in Poland, they have privileges, so fore instance they don't have to carry as much as men and so on. Also comparing Poland to what You mentioned is idiotic at best. We don't consider women as sub-humans, we consider them something more than men.

As i mentioned, immigrants and "refugees" don't want to come here for the same reasons You mentioned. We are poor, racist, xenophobic, homogenic and deeply religious, but still Germany and France want to force "refugees" to come here. Isnt it cruel and stupid ? What consequences will this bring? Business will still go on and i don't want Your Judas silver.
    you think only direct money from the EU counts? you also get money through favored trade etc. and this indirect money you will pay back. No, privilege is sexist but thats okay. Because they don't have to carry so much. Lets ignore that we don't pay them as much either. or that you don't allow them autonomy over their own body. Thats your laws, i don't see much of more then men, but I see enough subhuman there. strange isn't it?

And these refugees came to the EU, and the EU will take care of the problem however it sees fit. You are part of that. so do what you are told or fuck off as a country. Easy to understand right? but this way lies only national states without money, kinda like all of the eastblock without the czechs and hungarians. Its suely so much better then letting 5000 people stay in your country and show them how its done.

And sorry you get our money even if you don't know it. You will get a little bit less of it until your rightwingers piss their pants. btw judas is only a figure out of a fairytale which did the only right thing, giving over a dangerous maniac to the authorities.

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    you think only direct money from the EU counts? you also get money through favored trade etc. and this indirect money you will pay back. No, privilege is sexist but thats okay. Because they don't have to carry so much. Lets ignore that we don't pay them as much either. or that you don't allow them autonomy over their own body. Thats your laws, i don't see much of more then men, but I see enough subhuman there. strange isn't it?

And these refugees came to the EU, and the EU will take care of the problem however it sees fit. You are part of that. so do what you are told or fuck off as a country. Easy to understand right? but this way lies only national states without money, kinda like all of the eastblock without the czechs and hungarians. Its suely so much better then letting 5000 people stay in your country and show them how its done.

And sorry you get our money even if you don't know it. You will get a little bit less of it until your rightwingers piss their pants. btw judas is only a figure out of a fairytale which did the only right thing, giving over a dangerous maniac to the authorities.
    Cry me a river. As i said before, i would gladly see my country leave this piece of crap called European Union, i don't need Your dirty money. We did business before EU we will do business after EU collapses, simple as that.

And software development is not favored by any trade, its just simple cheaper to make software here, because of wages than in any other western country (well Romanians are going to "fight" with us since they plan to remove income tax for software developers) and we are actually decent soft devs.

Well its not only soft dev but i can safely assume it goes for any other part. Also it is better to make trades individually with countries than one big pile of crap that is produced by EU.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-06-19 at 12:35 PM.

EU at the breaking point

"total disaster" ..... Thanks to Trump and Brexit it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Wouldn't mind at all if all the unhappy eastern-European countries left the EU.
    I would, though.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    That could only be Swedistan.
    Thanks for proving my point.

Swedistan = a term used solely by the far-right scum (when used unironically).

Cry me a river. As i said before, i would gladly see my country leave this piece of crap called European Union, i don't need Your dirty money. We did business before EU we will do business after EU collapses, simple as that.

And software development is not favored by any trade, its just simple cheaper to make software here, because of wages than in any other western country (well Romanians are going to "fight" with us since they plan to remove income tax for software developers) and we are actually decent soft devs.

Well its not only soft dev but i can safely assume it goes for any other part. Also it is better to make trades individually with countries than one big pile of crap that is produced by EU.
    I didn't cry i just described reality. If you leave or not, nobody cares. Even you don't. but no, we care because poland sends his own beggars out in the EU.
    Before the EG/EU you didn't exist as a national country, so no you didn't trade before.

And you are cheaper because you are shit. because of that nobody would pay you good wages. Demand would otherwise push income till an equilibrium is found. Doesn't happen but you are in luck. Software development seldom need physical transportation or even trade-laws after the initial contract. So you don't know shit about trade in real goods and your assumption is exactly that. Also Nobody trades with the EU, everyone trades with countries. Obviously you don't even understand what the EU is.
    Last edited by PL-Cibo; 2017-06-19 at 01:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PL-Cibo View Post
    I didn't cry i just described reality. If you leave or not, nobody cares. Even you don't. but no, we care because poland sends his own beggars out in the EU.

And you are cheaper because you are shit. because of that nobody would pay you good wages. Demand would otherwise push income till an equilibrium is found. Doesn't happen but you are in luck. Software development seldom need physical transportation or even trade-laws after the initial contract. So you don't know shit about trade in real goods and your assumption is exactly that. Also Nobody trades with the EU, everyone trades with countries. Obviously you don't even understand what the EU is.
    Well i am not here to argue with You since its pointless, because You fail to understand what EU is atm. Id also argue about the quality of software develompent, but its pointless also. The wages we have is because Poland was under communist for almost 50 years so there was no economy development here, but every Year we grow. Ofc we compete with other countries offering lower prices for same or even better quality products. If only current goverment could lower the taxes it would be even better. I think that without the EU regulations, all Europan coutnries would be able to negotiate better deals. Also from what i know, majority of ppl from poland abroad work and don't live on welfare. I am done with You because i cba to argue with passive agressive individual.
    Last edited by Nehezbegar; 2017-06-19 at 01:28 PM.

It would be a setback for the EU if any country wanted to and left the EU, but some members contribute more to the EU, so to speak, than others do so not all exits are equal in consequence.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    What "EU norms of democracy and the rule of law"?

Did we forget that it was the EU itself that disregarded the laws completely when they let in the economic migrants in droves at the behest of Merkel and Germany? It is the Visegrad group that is the thorn in the heel of EU because they are such stubborn sticklers for the rule of law. And they have every right to be. What was promised was an economic pact, what EU turned out to be is all but that. Brussels dictates the rules, and all the countries should just fall in order.

Fuck that. We did not get rid of the communists just to be taking orders from Brussels' technocrats.

This. It's not the Czech or Poles who should be blamed for unlawful behaviour against European Law.

It was the EU under Merkel's lead that illegally and irresponsibly opened the borders for millions of non-refugees threatening EU's stability. (No, I'm not talking about people fleeing from e.g. Syria.) Just like the EU illegally bailed out Greece and the banksters against any EU Law.

People (and some politicians too...) seem to forget that elected politicians are first and foremost responsible for the people living in their country. I don't blame them for trying to protect their citizens and culture from illegal mass immigration.

Someone who's ever set a foot into CZ knows that it's full of welcoming and nice people. As long as you respect their values and culture. And they can perfectly stand on their own. It's a civilized and industrialized country with a rich culture. Prague is one of Europe's most expensive and wealthiest cities. They've got the best breweries in the world and very, very beautiful women

Opatruj se. Na zdravii!
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

I'm not here to defend Merkel's open borders policy - I think it was a big mistake... BUT what have been the effects anyway for others in Europe? It's mostly the German tax payers who pay for it as all others (besides Sweden?) refused (which is their right!) to take their share... There have only been like two big negative events here in Germany with migrants, other than that it's just "normal" crimes like in every country. Now you see a few blacks or arabic people on the country side where you wouldn't expect them to be before but there are far more people killing themselves by stupidity or drug addiction every day than by migrants. Think of it.

Don't get we wrong I don't like how this was handled either and they should stop taking in more refugees but the world in Germany hasn't fallen apart since then.

And here comes the irony.. so many people seem to be concerned about their racial / national purity where I thought this is to be a thing of my German past.
    Last edited by Raakel; 2017-06-19 at 03:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    I'm not here to defend Merkel's open borders policy - I think it was a big mistake... BUT what have been the effects anyway for others in Europe? It's mostly the German tax payers who pay for it as all others (besides Sweden?) refused (which is their right!) to take their share... There have only been like two big negative events here in Germany with migrants, other than that it's just "normal" crimes like in every country. Now you see a few blacks or arabic people on the country side where you wouldn't expect them to be before but there are far more people killing themselves by stupidity or drug addiction every day than by migrants. Think of it.

Don't get we wrong I don't like this was handled either and they should stop taking in more refugees but the world in Germany hasn't fallen apart since then.

And here comes the irony.. so many people seem to be concerned about their racial / national purity where I thought this is to be a thing of my Germany past.
    The quotation intake is not negotiable though they signed the treaties.
    This is why the commission will rip the funds if they dont get their shit together.
    As far as Im concerned eastern Europe is just leeching anyway might as well be better of without them.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Irrelevant to the topic of how the EU is seen, but you made an attempt.
    It's far from irrelevant when the EU is threatening to punish countries who refuse to take immigrants from violent and hostile cultures.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...o-viktor-orban

what milan kundera said was aimed at the sovjet union. this article is confusing a LOT of sings.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    No other countries in the EU will care if Czech leaves.
    Czech is one of those countries that cost more money to the EU than they provide, so in fact the EU will be better for it (and Czech worse).

Thanks for showing us who the left really is. When it is a member state that you depend on to finance your regressive ideology and they decide to LEAVE #Brexit....then they are labeled "stupid racists", but when it is a small country like Czech...you people respond with "we don't need you anyway". You people are the worst scum of the earth....you're worse than ISIS.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    It's far from irrelevant when the EU is threatening to punish countries who refuse to take immigrants from violent and hostile cultures.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...o-viktor-orban
    We surprised by this? Brussels telling other people in other nations that they have to do things their way "or else". This is why we don't need a "one world" government. No way America would ever be as stupid as the Europeans and allow a foreign body to tell them what to do.

To hell with the regressive anti-white, anti-European,anti-American left and their new world order of destroying the west in order to prop up the evil 3rd world nations that bankrupt themselves.

The 4th Reich will crumble like all those before it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    We surprised by this? Brussels telling other people in other nations that they have to do things their way "or else". This is why we don't need a "one world" government. No way America would ever be as stupid as the Europeans and allow a foreign body to tell them what to do.

To hell with the regressive anti-white, anti-European,anti-American left and their new world order of destroying the west in order to prop up the evil 3rd world nations that bankrupt themselves.
    Yes, I think you are right that it never occured to someone in the United States of America that giving up the own sovereignty to form a larger bond of states under a common government might be beneficial. Oh wait...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Thanks for showing us who the left really is. When it is a member state that you depend on to finance your regressive ideology and they decide to LEAVE #Brexit....then they are labeled "stupid racists", but when it is a small country like Czech...you people respond with "we don't need you anyway". You people are the worst scum of the earth....you're worse than ISIS.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't heard ANYONE call British people "stupid racists" tbh, and saying someone is worse than ISIS for saying a country is soaking up EU money from hardworking people in the other EU countries? Please see a psychiatrist man, i don't think your brain is functioning properly.