10+ Year Old Account
    Frieza pulled a Piccolo with mental training and now has amazing ki control.

I buy it.

As for Hakai. The time ring kinda fucked things over for Beerus when he killed Zamasu if I remember right.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    yeah, it goes well with Geekdom's video that mentally training is one the most essential parts.
    Yes!! I'm really happy that Toriyama went on this route, maybe there are hopes for Piccolo

Now with Frieza join the team(assuming that last week spoilers are not true) I wonder how the power level rank look in the universe 7 team

Personally so far i would go on like this

1.Goku-I would say Goku is a league above rest on his teammates, and the huge hype around him is even more obvious
    2/3.Frieza or Frieza=Vegeta-Im having hard times deciding here because of Vegeta training in hyperbole chamber, im incline to put Frieza above as Toriyama seem to focus on other rivals of Goku at this point
    5.Gohan
    6.Piccolo
    8.Krillin
    9.Tien
    10.Roshie

Wild cards are Gohan with his hyped transformation, i would say he have a chance to take 2th place in the future, and Piccolo might be one with a Namek god form (speculations from my part ofc)

I just... want Vegeta to be the most powerful of them. He deserves more spotlight imo. Remember that Sayians use their anger. Vegeta's discipline, training, and his anger management... should put him in front of Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    AS for the leaks

They are inaccurate, but can be easy conclusions from looking only at images. I have a feeling the leaker only saw images and then wrote what he/she thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're in for a surprise because Goku started to shrink/control the ball in base form whereas Frieza was in his gold form with significantly improved energy control and struggled.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

would like to have the manga arcs as OVAs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I just... want Vegeta to be the most powerful of them. He deserves more spotlight imo. Remember that Sayians use their anger. Vegeta's discipline, training, and his anger management... should put him in front of Goku.
    Since the Zamasu arc I actually see Vegeta as stronger, but Goku can make up the difference and then some with Kaio-Ken. I think Vegeta's desire to punish Zamasu and protect Trunks' future actually pushed him over the top - ironically, he only became stronger than Goku when getting stronger than Goku stopped being his primary motivation. But again, Goku can push himself even further using Kaio-Ken.

during the Zamasu arc, I see them as equal unless Goku goes Kaioken.

in the manga however, Goku is closer to Vegito.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Man, last week a bunch of video makers were saying 'hey, next episode is gonna be cool but probably not all that violent, since y'know its in a more kid friendly timeslot.'

Episode: Freeza murders a bunch of people with lasers that scorch glowing holes through bodies.

"Oh ho ho ho ho ho!"
    Frieza was reading Hokuto No Ken in hell

WTF IS HAPPENING WITH THE MANGA, OMG
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-06-18 at 11:58 PM.

The comic is great there are dozens of merged zamasus now
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I would actually put Goku and Freeza together at the number one spot. Whis even says they're evenly matched.

It's cranking out some epic art is what it is doing!

- - - Updated - - -

2017's the best one.

And that's from Super....

Wait...this animation came from Super?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

- - - Updated - - -

Also...wait a fuck...

In the Manga...Goku...used...Hakai..an..MERGED ZAMASU?!

Welp, it's offical bois:

Goku's a hack.

animation =/= art

imo goku tried to use hakai but fckd up or it's still incomplete otherwise zamasu would be gone

aaaaand black copied vegetto.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Deserves more spotlight? are we watching the same anime? his the character that got the most development out of any character in DBS, for most of DBZ/DBS time he was in the spotlight with Goku, his one of the last character in DBS that ''deserver'' spotlight, if a character deserver more spotlight that character is Piccolo, Vegeta got his time to shine, i think it's time for other characters including human nakama to get some spotlight

Vegeta fans are really selfish, as selfish as Goku fans

10+ Year Old Account
    The anime proved that mortals can wield the power of a god of destruction in the last episode. It's possible (although probably a stretch) that Beerus passed on energy to Goku knowing that Black was immortal as a failsafe because destruction magic makes you cease to exist, which would bypass immortality. It's also proven via the anime that the strength of the characters at hand is a factor, so it's not as if the magic could be turned around and used against a god of destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    animation =/= art

imo goku tried to use hakai but fckd up or it's still incomplete otherwise zamasu would be gone

aaaaand black copied vegetto.

Nah. Zamasu threw Mai infront of Goku, so that he'd stop the Hakai move...

Which fucking sucks, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    The anime proved that mortals can wield the power of a god of destruction in the last episode. It's possible (although probably a stretch) that Beerus passed on energy to Goku knowing that Black was immortal as a failsafe because destruction magic makes you cease to exist, which would bypass immortality. It's also proven via the anime that the strength of the characters at hand is a factor, so it's not as if the magic could be turned around and used against a god of destruction.
    I think the gods becoming immortal [from aging as gods do] has something to do with their clothes. They all have those weird sonic rings on them.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Black is immortal because he wished for it. The kais apparently have a finite life span, I don't remember if it's in the thousands or millions of years, but they don't last forever. Zamasu whilst technically a kai (although not a supreme kai) doesn't have an infinite life span.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nah. Zamasu threw Mai infront of Goku, so that he'd stop the Hakai move...

Which fucking sucks, tbh.
    compare goku's hakai with beerus' hakai:

they are a bit different
    either goku's is incomplete or mortals can't use hakai like gods of destruction can

10+ Year Old Account
    Power-stressed Mutant Fusion Zamasu was way cooler than Multiple Fusion Zamasu.

The manga might have done a slightly better job of sorting out the timeline/time travel malarkey, but I think it's fallen hard when it comes to the events of the final showdown.

It could still have a better ending than the turd that was anime episode 67 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Power-stressed Mutant Fusion Zamasu was way cooler than Multiple Fusion Zamasu.

The manga might have done a slightly better job of sorting out the timeline/time travel malarkey, but I think it's fallen hard when it comes to the events of the final showdown.

It could still have a better ending than the turd that was anime episode 67 though.
    yeah though Toyotaro retconned a time travel thing.