Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Oh, man you found a mistake! Quick Abandon argument and attack mistake!

You've only proved that you sole purpose here is to just shit post.
    There's 85 million dogs in USA, 44% of households have a dog. Doesn't mean most people in USA have a dog. Most do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    As long as it's killed humanely, and wasn't stolen from someone, the purpose behind the animal's birth doesn't matter.
    Humans are animals. Please rephrase, or you're a real fucked up guy.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    Glad you agree with literally every post I've made. Now you sound like an angry child for shouting.
    That was my point to begin with so

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How can you breed behavior into dogs?
    Same way you breed any trait into any animal. Breed the ones that have the trait you want. Don't breed those that don't. Eventually it becomes a dominant gene.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Same way you breed any trait into any animal. Breed the ones that have the trait you want. Don't breed those that don't. Eventually it becomes a dominant gene.
    Then why do people deny that this is possible in humans?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Who denies this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Humans are animals. Please rephrase, or you're a real fucked up guy.
    It was pretty clear I was talking about dogs still, but please continue to argue semantics.

Glad you agree with literally every post I've made. Now you sound like an angry child for shouting.
    not to disagree with your current argument but I still do not see where
    Dogs have been domesticated by human beings as companions on a massive scale to the point where that is their primary purpose. Killing a creature that primarily exists as a human companion is morally reprehensible.
    makes the point that feeding dog to dog lovers is wrong.

I think a lot of the miscommunication comes from you copy pasting this response more than once in the thread, when, at least from what I can make of it, it has nothing to do with feeding dogs to dog lovers and instead very heavily implies that you think killing dogs is objectively wrong on a global scale.

Again, I do not see that as being your current argument. However I do think that what you're posting now is greatly different from what you entered the thread posting and a lot of the replies you have been getting stem from those earlier posts which, misinterpreted or not, seem to heavily indicate what people are still accusing you of.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Who claims this is impossible? The only movement I've heard of that wants this is eugenics and it is forced out for good reason.

What are you talking about?
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

7+ Year Old Account
    Who denies this?
    Everyone that says behavior is down to environment while denying any genetic links to behavior despite science showing that it exists.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dequanacus View Post
    not to disagree with your current argument but I still do not see where

makes the point that feeding dog to dog lovers is wrong.

I think a lot of the miscommunication comes from you copy pasting this response more than once in the thread, when, at least from what I can make of it, it has nothing to do with feeding dogs to dog lovers and instead very heavily implies that you think killing dogs is objectively wrong on a global scale.

Again, I do not see that as being your current argument. However I do think that what you're posting now is greatly different from what you entered the thread posting and a lot of the replies you have been getting stem from those earlier posts which, misinterpreted or not, seem to heavily indicate what people are still accusing you of.
    Fair enough, but people who comment on posts without reading the entire conversation are idiots so.... anyone who bases their argument on a point that is (in thread terms) months old are beyond my attention.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone that says behavior is down to environment. Denying any genetic links to behavior despite science showing that it exists.

... Show me them denying it?

I think you are confusing the fact that environment can effect behavior just as much as breeding.

In other news, HUNDREDS of thousands of PEOPLE are starving to death. Who the fuck cares if other people eat dogs, they're not making you do it.

There's 85 million dogs in USA, 44% of households have a dog. Doesn't mean most people in USA have a dog. Most do not.
    Okay, that's fine... It's still a fucking lot of people. You're just playing the semantics game. Are you skeptical that I own a dog? Is it strange that he's skeptical that people own dogs? When it's the most common pet to own...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    ... Show me them denying it?
    Okay, I'll make a simple statement here:

Black people are more prone to violence due to genetic reasons, very likely related to MAOA.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    In other news, HUNDREDS of thousands of people are starving to death.
    So let's increase education and birth control and education (I can't reiterate this enough) instead of dog meat in the long run. In the mean time they can eat their food-borne dogs, I would rather just not watch.

But pretending that eating a dog is cultural is retarded - those same cultures also domesticated dogs. It's not like dogs were imported to the US, domesticated, then re-exported globally.
    Last edited by Rhaide; 2017-06-20 at 12:04 AM. Reason: my choice of words was unclear without formatting
    -Darsithis

Quote Originally Posted by acinos View Post
    This really seems to be the only argument trying to be made in this thread. The OP started with "but dogs are pets" and every page following has been, in essence, this picture as a response. I don't think I've seen any poster deny that feeding something to someone while knowing that they are unaware (even if one poster claimed that it's the fault of the person eating for not understanding) can at all be considered acceptable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Covfefe View Post
    It was pretty clear I was talking about dogs still, but please continue to argue semantics.
    If you want to say 'dogs' then say 'dogs' or you're unfairly trying to sway an argument in your favor via means other than factual points. Talk shit get shit.
    -Darsithis

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'll make a simple statement here:

Black people are more prone to violence due to genetic reasons, related to MAOA.

Just did some basic searching.

1, I don't see anyone denying any links.
    2, I don't see anything that states Black people have this gene more than any other race. Do you have a source?