Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    PotD for sure, great exp in there. Also you can do PvP for decent exp but I think it is a weaker option than PotD.
    Just a heads up Gubal at 59 with Rested and Armory Bonus gave me 1.7 mil XP. Just in case you don't want to grind PotD or PvP.

Tbh PvP matches are short. But fucking hell most I've been in were losses. I can't stand losing. Especially when I try my damn best. As I said there's only 1 MMO where for some reason I don't care about winning or losing in PvP and that's GW2.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-06-20 at 02:47 AM.

Just finished the story. By far my favorite storyline so far in XIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Just finished the story. By far my favorite storyline so far in XIV.
    I haven't finished it yet (I'm leveling my PLD and BRD at the same time) but I'd even go as far and say it's one of my favorite Final Fantasy stories.

So my copy of Stormblood might not arrive tomorrow due to a delay. Does EA still cover tomorrow or will I suddenly lose access to my Red Mage?

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    So my copy of Stormblood might not arrive tomorrow due to a delay. Does EA still cover tomorrow or will I suddenly lose access to my Red Mage?
    Til Friday
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Til Friday
    OK that's good thanks.

Finally RDM 60. Taking a day or two off now since PotD grinding has burned me out.

Back to d/c's from single player instanced content and the 90002 boss to get back into the game

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    Back to d/c's from single player instanced content and the 90002 boss to get back into the game
    90002'd going into frontline roulette

MCH looks like it's figure skating in pvp with all the flips and twists

Well bright side least I ain't getting DC'D on final floors of PotD anymore.

Yeah I was going to do the 50/60 Roulette and I got dced as I entered. Oh well I guess I'll continue leveling my Miner as I want a break from MSQ.

Has anyone decided what their favorite new zone is? Of course this pertains to people who have seen most if not all zones. My personal favorite is Yanxia and might even be my new favorite zone in the entire game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Leviathan just died like the data cant be obtained... so it really crashed (not a 90k)
    Yeah that's where I am and can confirm. Might be coming back up right now though.

Queue back up but stuck at 358 for long while
    It's like that for everyone. Seeming like it's just fubar.

http://eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodest...f2f7aaa785f3f2
    We are pleased to announce that the technical difficulties with the World listed below have been resolved.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused and we thank you for your patience while the matter was being addressed.

[Date & Time]
    Jun. 20, 2017 4:28 to 4:55 (GMT)

[Details]
    ・Unable to access the Leviathan World
    ・Unable to perform a World Transfer to the Leviathan World

[Cause]
    Server program issue

[Affected World]
    Leviathan
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Leviathan just died world data cant be obtained... so it really crashed (not a 90k)
    That probably explains the 3000 queue I just got. I thought it was weird because I had a 400 person queue at 7 pm, and it seemed unlikely it would spike at 10pm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dropped a bomb on my FC today when I told them that I don't like the Primal and single-boss encounters. It's funny when people try to tell you that you're wrong for not liking something that they adore. How silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    u wot m8?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    Yeah I was going to do the 50/60 Roulette and I got dced as I entered. Oh well I guess I'll continue leveling my Miner as I want a break from MSQ.

Has anyone decided what their favorite new zone is? Of course this pertains to people who have seen most if not all zones. My personal favorite is Yanxia and might even be my new favorite zone in the entire game.

Story wise, it's the steppe so far (though I'm only 68 right now and haven't seen everything yet). By looks, it's Yanxia.

And the worst is The Ruby Sea.... both the quests and the zone design itself were annoying.

Btw, the Jobquest post HW for Samurai are a huge letdown too so far. I hope the lvl 70 Quest is as good as the last HW job quest.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2017-06-20 at 06:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    u wot m8?
    I guess "Moar armor" ate the stat budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    u wot m8?

Show the whole thing, i'm guessing one is HQ the other is not :3