Poll: Who gets the kill?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Widow View Post
    Are we not going to count Draenor Ner'zhul? Guy was a turd. Or was that KJs fault? Genuinely curious.

Yes. Thousands of years Velen has been forced to flee from world to world because of Kil'Jaeden and the Legion. He's been forced to watch people around him die aswell as his homes be destroyed because Kil'Jaeden and Archimonde sided against him.

And they were like brothers before Sargeras came, right? They have history and that's why I think it's fitting for him to be the one to take him down. I really doubt Ner'zhul is going to be making an appearance at all, but even if he was I would still say Velen has more right to take Kil'Jaeden down.
    Warlords of Draenor Ner'zhul? That's another timeline Ner'zhul, whose fate we're not sure of, but has barely any relation to KJ like our Ner'zhul does. And the Velen of that timeline is dead aswell.

Velen for thousands of years fled world after world before the Legion arrived on those worlds, leaving them and their inhabitants behind to be killed by the Legion. There to my knowledge has never once been a time where the Legion ever caught them, or has there ever been a time where he watched those around him die aswell as his homes... There was that time during his departure of Argus and then on Draenor, but never in between.

Velen has however in our timeline, forced draenei to sacrifice themselves while he and his selected survivors went into hiding for decades until escaping to Azeroth. But then we can compare that to Ner'zhul who had nothing to do with KJ, be used and tricked into doing his bidding all over some vendetta against Velen. After realizing he was tricked, he then had to watch as his people turned from a honorable race into savages that lusted for blood and vengeance and then destroy the world he loved so much with their Fel. Then destroying the world himself in an attempt to save his race by bringing them to another world and then being turned into the Lich King to be used as a tool for the Legion once more.

Velen may have hid from the Legion longer, but this is his first interaction with KJ and the Legion since Argus, while Ner'zhul has had numerous altercations with them and spent years being used and abused by them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Surely the entire point of saving Illidan was for him to do something useful. So I think it might be him, although he might just provide assist.
    He is indeed assist. He assists us greatly in phase 3 of the fight.

I guess we gonna finally see it today.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvator View Post
    Did you follow recent events? Archimonde is dead. Like, really dead. I guess something similar might happen to KJ on his mythic difficulty.

To the question itself: It will be Illidan most likely. But for dramatic purposes and leading on to 7.3 - my guess is, KJ is overtaken by a splinter of Sargeras' soul, which then flees to Argus with that new body. It would fit, it is dramatic, it is a cliff hanger -> very likely. ^^
    Let me point to to the most visible post in the thread you surely missed

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post46174657