Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Regarding Ornyx comment

"I assume you're trying to make a joke about content, because, looking at your Armory, it appears you've only engaged with about 25% of Legion."
    This is bullshit. I assume he was talking about the player not doing Heroic and Mythic Raiding...hell maybe he didn't even do Normal mode.
    The problem is that everyone is a different player. Not everyone wants to repeat the same bullshit over and over and over, not only that Mythic difficulty is only for dedicated pro players. Not everyone is a dedicated pro player and not everyone wants to be it.

This comment, "you haven't even completed the game" is complete bullshit. Who is he to tell me how i should play the game?
    Maybe is his fuking fault for making the MMO a complete grind fest of repetition.
    Maybe it's his fault when someone completes LFR he thinks the game is already over. Ever thought about that?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-06-20 at 01:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    EPIC DEV BATTLES OF HISTORY!!

Ornyx vs JEFF KAPLAAAAAAAAN - BEGIN!!!
    <battle commences>

WHO WON, WHOSE NEXT?? YOU DECIDEghlgheruhrghl!!!!!!!!
    That made my day. xD

Also... Why i should bother? They did it on US forums, why you bother?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    "hate brigade"? I do not hate him.
    I simply think he is unfit for the job.

Blizzard would be better off with someone more professional.
    Blizzard has nothing to gain from having employees that chase away paying customers after all.
    Lol, I would think that the developers and the higher ups in Activison/Blizzard are doing a far better job of chasing away paying customers, but all in all rather than give Orynx a benefit of a doubt you just want them fired with no second chances or anything..

Actually, Jeff's continuous "I'm so sorry" just makes him seem like a pussy ass bitch that was pressured by management to pussy ass bitch his way out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

There's a difference between having your skill insulted by a developer in response to what I presume are balance concerns and being called out for complaining about a lack of content when you haven't even attempted to do any of it.

Btw Jeff Kaplan was on the WoW team years ago and got just as much shit as every lead dev since has gotten. The stupidity directed towards Ion and Holinka is nothing new. Jeff and Ghostcrawler got crapped on when they were running things too.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but both situations was a laugh, and I was cheering with the staff.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love Jeff. I wish I could buy him a drink sometime and just talk - he seems really chill.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Regarding Ornyx comment

This is bullshit. I assume he was talking about the player not doing Heroic and Mythic Raiding...hell maybe he didn't even do Normal mode.
    The problem is that everyone is a different player. Not everyone wants to repeat the same bullshit over and over and over, not only that Mythic difficulty is only for dedicated pro players. Not everyone is a dedicated pro player and not everyone wants to be it.

This comment, "you haven't even completed the game" is complete bullshit. Who is he to tell me how i should play the game?
    Maybe is his fuking fault for making the MMO a complete grind fest of repetition.
    Maybe it's his fault when someone completes LFR he thinks the game is already over. Ever thought about that?
    Signs up to play an MMORPG
    Is allergic to repetition

GG.

And no, it's not Ornyx's "fault" that people do LFR and then sit around bitching about how they've "finished the game" and how "Blizzard needs to release content faster". Long-term commitments and goals for progression keeping people busy >>>> trying to cater to the people that gobble down a very narrow part of the content like fat children with cake. Or even trying to cater to people that don't actually want to play the game, which seems to be the case for a lot of forumgoers.

Also, Ornyx is not a developer, so he can't be held responsible for how the game plays. Just sayin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    There's a difference between having your skill insulted by a developer in response to what I presume are balance concerns and being called out for complaining about a lack of content when you haven't even attempted to do any of it.

Btw Jeff Kaplan was on the WoW team years ago and got just as much shit as every lead dev since has gotten. The stupidity directed towards Ion and Holinka is nothing new. Jeff and Ghostcrawler got crapped on when they were running things too.
    Exactly this.

I still thin Tseric did it best.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Lol, I would think that the developers and the higher ups in Activison/Blizzard are doing a far better job of chasing away paying customers, but all in all rather than give Orynx a benefit of a doubt you just want them fired with no second chances or anything..
    What are you talking about? The situation in the OP is hardly his first time messing up.

Isn't Kaplan also the vice president of the company?

I blame Kaplan for overwatch being generic trash, but he's always been a goood dude

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What are you talking about? The situation in the OP is hardly his first time messing up.
    Well if you want Ornyx gone so badly (since you seem to have this creepy vendetta against them), do something to get them fired, then if you think you could do better apply for their job and see how long you last before you do something similar..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Signs up to play an MMORPG
    Is allergic to repetition

GG.

And no, it's not Ornyx's "fault" that people do LFR and then sit around bitching about how they've "finished the game" and how "Blizzard needs to release content faster". Long-term commitments and goals for progression keeping people busy >>>> trying to cater to the people that gobble down a very narrow part of the content like fat children with cake. Or even trying to cater to people that don't actually want to play the game, which seems to be the case for a lot of forumgoers.

Also, Ornyx is not a developer, so he can't be held responsible for how the game plays. Just sayin'.
    Oh he is not a developer? SO less reason for him to tell us how to play the game.
    Repetition is only good if you are addicted to the gameplay...and the gameplay of WoW is mediocre at it's best. It's not even a action game.
    As for "catering to people that don't actually want to play the game after LFR", i don't know if you noticed but THAT is the majority of people who play WoW nowadays. And who's fault is that? The developers. Nobody else.

There is zero incentive to do higher difficulties and guess why. Because Blizzard refuses to give unique prestige rewards to the ones who do it.
    Trying to create a Utopia where everyone is equal and happy is bullshit. No prestige, no locked content behind skill tests.

GG

No incentive to continue playing. All for the sake of "entitlement to everything because i also pay for this game"

Kaplan folded like a wet sheet. Ornyx is the man. Fuck those entitled man-babies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Kaplan folded like a wet sheet. Ornyx is the man. Fuck those entitled man-babies.
    Entitlement is what WoW is all about nowadays. "I also pay the game, i want all rewards"

And if someone mentions anything about "no LFR", "unique rewards", "prestige rewards" everyone calls him a snowflake.

This forums is Entitled VS Snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Well if you want Ornyx gone so badly (since you seem to have this creepy vendetta against them), do something to get them fired, then if you think you could do better apply for their job and see how long you last before you do something similar..
    I have no "vendetta" against him, I simply think he's unprofessional and every time he has one of his little breakdowns it makes Blizzard look just as bad.

Deleted
    Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    Oh he is not a developer? SO less reason for him to tell us how to play the game.
    Repetition is only good if you are addicted to the gameplay...and the gameplay of WoW is mediocre at it's best. It's not even a action game.
    As for "catering to people that don't actually want to play the game after LFR", i don't know if you noticed but THAT is the majority of people who play WoW nowadays. And who's fault is that? The developers. Nobody else.

There is zero incentive to do higher difficulties and guess why. Because Blizzard refuses to give unique prestige rewards to the ones who do it.
    Trying to create a Utopia where everyone is equal and happy is bullshit. No prestige, no locked content behind skill tests.

GG

No incentive to continue playing. All for the sake of "entitlement to everything because i also pay for this game"
    If there is zero incentive then why doesn't everyone stop at normal or LFR? Could it be because your argument is silly hyperbole?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakloh View Post
    Wrestle with Jeff, prepare for death.
    Jeph

/10char