Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    ... And who says I'm a "regressive leftie"? Are you a far-right deplorable? Going by your mental gymnastics that is...

Kinda hilarious though how anyone applying logic is branded as a "regressive leftie". Proves my original point I suppose.
    It was satire. You probably didn't get that either.

You may be no "regressive leftie". Your current state is far more worrying and crosses into the realm of human intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    It was satire. You probably didn't get that either.

You may be no "regressive leftie". Your current state is far more worrying and crosses into the realm of human intelligence.
    Trust me, my intellect is statistically speaking far superior to yours.

And your insipid comments aside, plenty of posts in the thread are not coming from a point of satire. Guess you didn't get that.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-20 at 01:00 PM.

Spoiler alert, but these "children" are not just being considered children by these women "when it suits". The same goes for most of our politicians, and most of the people having romantic ideas about what immigration is currently like and how human beings function.
    You said the "far right" were now considering these people as children in order to attack women. That's not what's happening in the video.

10+ Year Old Account

And your insipid comments aside, plenty of posts in the thread are not coming from a point of satire. Guess you didn't get that.
    I do agree that some posters have worrying views, but that is not the case at play here. You were not replying to those.

The entire purpose of the thread is to disguise a hyperbolic argument as a completely different hyperbolic argument. The OP did a freaking great job at it too, and you fell right into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    You said the "far right" were now considering these people as children in order to attack women. That's not what's happening in the video.
    So we're just ignoring the replies to the thread...?

What happens in the video =/= the only thing to count in a thread where people can post replies. Just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I do agree that some posters have worrying views, but that is not the case at play here. You were not replying to those.

The entire purpose of the thread is to disguise a hyperbolic argument as a completely different hyperbolic argument. The OP did a freaking great job at it too, and you fell right into it.
    So now you're reserving the right to decide what I'm replying to or not?

Ok then. Doesn't change anything, really. I read the thread before replying, I didn't just look at the video, and my point still stands.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-06-20 at 01:09 PM.

Rofl. What do you measure that with, a ruler?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what happened when the far left controls migration, or should i say, don't control it and leave the gates open. That woman screaming irrationally showing she doesn't understand or care about the facts, she just wants to be morally right, regardless of how much of a fool she is.
    #boycottchina