Page 2 of 374 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    IMO, they should stop PTR Raid testing and delete the dungeon journal.
    Guilds should start progressing in the raid when it comes out not like 4 months before and let them figure out the mechanics by themselves. That would spice up the WF race.

Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    Guilds should start progressing in the raid when it comes out not like 4 months before and let them figure out the mechanics by themselves. That would spice up the WF race.
    yeah, and lets everyone enter on a bugged raid...

live testing isnt fun...

remember vael? (second boss of bwl)

Quote Originally Posted by Okatan View Post
    PTR exists to make sure the encounters at least work, can't trust that QA team made up of ex-community members. Dungeon Journal exists so that Billy The Dragonslayer doesn't whine about "Having to watch videos to prepare for content". Top guilds datamine stuff anyway, would only make the gap bigger.

You stole my tradition of making these threads bro:

Should be an easy win for Method but maybe Exorsus will repeat!
    Pally Collector, 785+ Mounts, 1740+ Pets, 715+ Toys, 34000+ achieves.

Really hope one of the underdogs actually pop up and take a few WF's or enter the top 3 (Limit, FatSharkYes, Future, Pieces, ScrubBusters, ....)
    The coolest thing on Mythic release day, apart from raiding itself, is following the race.

Deleted
    Mythic ain't for another week so not much to see other than how HC KJ goes

Deleted
    I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Nighthold progression and the juicy drama between guild. I quit playing after that and now I don't have any idea what has happened in between. Can someone give a TL;DR about the remnant of Serenity? Fragnance and some others went to Method and rest to Future? Any bad blood with the old players who went different ways?

Imo Gulch Trotters has the best chance to get OCE first on H KJ. the other guilds either will put no effort in it or simply cant beat him first week on OCE servers

Let's talk Invective-Illidan.

As their GM is a self described "Hardcore raider @ heart, stoner in the brain, perfectionist with the fingers. I love pot, metal, being ambitious, gaming after some getting some sweet work done. I play a LOT of guitar!" and with their 16 hour per day raiding schedule i think they are looking extremely promising. They even managed to scrape together a M Gul'Dan cutting edge kill after just coming over from wildstar. With their experience at an elite level and the dedication and strong leadership required i could see them placing top 5 world in their 1st tier easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadros View Post
    Imo Gulch Trotters has the best chance to get OCE first on H KJ. the other guilds either will put no effort in it or simply cant beat him first week on OCE servers
    One Rising
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Definitely interested in tracking their progress, if only because of their jump from another game. Wildstar high end raiding was intense.

Quote Originally Posted by Khrux View Post
    Definitely interested in tracking their progress, if only because of their jump from another game. Wildstar high end raiding was intense.
    how can it be intense when it was a dead game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Might be the wrong place to ask, but is there a cinematic for killing Kil'Jaden?
    yes it is not in the game files yet because blizz don't want another "gul'dan" situation again where the death cinematic with illidan killing him atop the nightspire was datamined months before nighthold was open.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    yes it is not in the game files yet because blizz don't want another "gul'dan" situation again where the death cinematic with illidan killing him atop the nightspire was datamined months before nighthold was open.
    It's been in the game files since 7.2 came out, it's just encrypted like every other cinematic. Nighthold was the only fuck up as the encryption on it was unintentionally broken.

Okay, it should've been out for half a day already - where the fel is the raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Explorer View Post
    Okay, it should've been out for half a day already - where the fel is the raid?
    timezones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Indestructible will do it, trust me.

Deleted
    Asmonbald in 2017 LUL

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post

As their GM is a self described "Hardcore raider @ heart, stoner in the brain, perfectionist with the fingers. I love pot, metal, being ambitious, gaming after some getting some sweet work done. I play a LOT of guitar!" and with their 16 hour per day raiding schedule i think they are looking extremely promising. They even managed to scrape together a M Gul'Dan cutting edge kill after just coming over from wildstar. With their experience at an elite level and the dedication and strong leadership required i could see them placing top 5 world in their 1st tier easily.
    Oh my the memes are flowing early
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

The real question is how will Future perform in ToS numbers wise. How will the numbers distribute considering they have most streamers in there. People were claiming that top streamers+mythic progress will rack up more than 15k viewers.