Page 3 of 374 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am just looking forward to a nice clean, fair, drama free race...

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Let's talk Invective-Illidan.

As their GM is a self described "Hardcore raider @ heart, stoner in the brain, perfectionist with the fingers. I love pot, metal, being ambitious, gaming after some getting some sweet work done. I play a LOT of guitar!" and with their 16 hour per day raiding schedule i think they are looking extremely promising. They even managed to scrape together a M Gul'Dan cutting edge kill after just coming over from wildstar. With their experience at an elite level and the dedication and strong leadership required i could see them placing top 5 world in their 1st tier easily.
    My sides! I can't stop laughing at this. Is the GM 14 or something?!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imunreal View Post
    My sides! I can't stop laughing at this. Is the GM 14 or something?!?
    Well they did come from Wildstar.

Deleted
    Future is an elaborate plan from Serenity to take down Method.

Kuznam and Pottm have seemingly "quit" WoW but they are playing in Future under different accounts, staying under the radar.

Tier will start "normally", Future will be all cheerful and "casual" with Nagura and Sloot streaming and raid leading. But when shit hits the fan and guilds reach the harder bosses, Fragnance, Viklund and co will ditch Method, taking all the gear from the easier bosses with them, leaving Method essentially without a chance of killing KJ first. Future will rename to "Serenity Unleashed", they ll stop streaming of course, Kuzbro and Pottm will take over raid leading and get the easiest World First of their lives since they will have 25 fully geared characters to chose from.

I'm obviously not gonna out my sources but you can quote me on this one when it happens. Sco won't even know what hit him.

As much as I love to see new blood, it takes a burning passion for the game to raid at the level they are aiming for and very few people will stick to it, the existing top scene is a proof of that. I don't think they will last more than 1 week, they will probably be scraping rock bottom before they even reach their goal of raiding 16 hours for the first 5 days.

There was another guild that came from another game, the long standing world first guild in RIFT, which played under the name Apotheosys (Draenor-EU) in WoW. They came shortly before Legion, had a promising start at the end of HFC farm, clearing it rather quickly and preparing for Legion. Well, let's just say that they did get a heroic Xavius kill. I cheered for them, but I suppose the passion just wasn't there for this game.

I'm not even sure Invective has a full raiding team ready to take on what they set out to do. The next few days will tell.

Deleted
    Serenity takes this for sure. No one else stands a chance, they're elite

I miss the Method vs Paragon days

Also when KIN Raiders shocked the world (of warcraft) on Deathwing
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Sco won't even know what hit him.
    Obviously, thanks to you, now he will

Other than that: Taking down Method does nothing for beating Exorsus, tho. And you can count these guys in for sure.
    Last edited by Eggroll; 2017-06-20 at 03:07 PM.

I don't think Invective will do anything great... it still took them quite a long time to clear the current content, so I guess they took it slow? Still they are not even close in preparation compared to other top guilds. They still kill Guldan only once a week it seems. Let's see how many splits they will do, but my guess they will be far behind in items when mythic hits.

Limit vs Invective this tier. Who will get WF? My money is on Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    For anyone curious, its some "World First/US 2nd" Guild from Wildstar.
    Thats what is says on WoWprogress and IIRC there was also some good troll thread from somebody of that guild about how much harder WS is over WoW.

Also Post#2 and #3 already stupidity or troll posts, gonna be a good thread.
    world first us 2nd? wat? Also does it really count if there were only 5 guilds actually raiding? Cause lol wildstar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    yeah, and lets everyone enter on a bugged raid...

live testing isnt fun...

remember vael? (second boss of bwl)
    ffxiv does it just fine and their raids arent bugged, just over tuned. having done both mythic wow and savage ffxiv raids they are on par with each other in terms of difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    world first us 2nd? wat? Also does it really count if there were only 5 guilds actually raiding? Cause lol wildstar.
    Just a little over 5 guilds are actually raiding. http://wildstar-progress.com/ According to their post, the RL is from Subterfuge and the raiders are from Enigma.

I don't know where Icy-veins found this guild, their "We are leaving" thread on wildstar forums has like 5 replies.

As their GM is a self described "Hardcore raider @ heart, stoner in the brain, perfectionist with the fingers. I love pot, metal, being ambitious, gaming after some getting some sweet work done. I play a LOT of guitar!" and with their 16 hour per day raiding schedule i think they are looking extremely promising. They even managed to scrape together a M Gul'Dan cutting edge kill after just coming over from wildstar. With their experience at an elite level and the dedication and strong leadership required i could see them placing top 5 world in their 1st tier easily.
    quoting when this doesnt happen lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    Just a little over 5 guilds are actually raiding. http://wildstar-progress.com/ According to their post, the RL is from Subterfuge and the raiders are from Enigma.

I don't know where Icy-veins found this guild, their "We are leaving" thread on wildstar forums has like 5 replies.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA i was just pulling that number from my ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Monsters Incorporated World First first boss heroic PogChamp

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Future is an elaborate plan from Serenity to take down Method.

Kuznam and Pottm have seemingly "quit" WoW but they are playing in Future under different accounts, staying under the radar.

Tier will start "normally", Future will be all cheerful and "casual" with Nagura and Sloot streaming and raid leading. But when shit hits the fan and guilds reach the harder bosses, Fragnance, Viklund and co will ditch Method, taking all the gear from the easier bosses with them, leaving Method essentially without a chance of killing KJ first. Future will rename to "Serenity Unleashed", they ll stop streaming of course, Kuzbro and Pottm will take over raid leading and get the easiest World First of their lives since they will have 25 fully geared characters to chose from.

I'm obviously not gonna out my sources but you can quote me on this one when it happens. Sco won't even know what hit him.
    done cant wait for this to not happen but it would be awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I miss the Method vs Paragon days

Also when KIN Raiders shocked the world (of warcraft) on Deathwing
    RiP Paragon BibleThump NEVER FORGET BibleThump

Deleted
    hmmm 930 dropped today already

seems like the tf cap is not waiting for mythic tos

Deleted
    which guild wins the honorary 'raiding more than wowprogress hours' badge

How does Bozzel feel about a Wildstar guild coming in? And how would he handle the theoretical situation described where Future sabotages Method? So many questions.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

i just like seeing the videos of the kills