Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Try zooming out if you don't want to disable adblocker on that website, and you can read it just fine. Or stretch your browser window horizontally a bit to make the notification window go away. Or third, inspect the page and delete the code that has that overlay. There are so many options!
    Or they could have pasted the text at the start, which would make more sense than wanting everyone to go through those steps just to read an article.

Quote Originally Posted by Hif View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.5b460ba0d08f

Well I guess if you can't ban them you can kill them. We are averaging what 1 obvious hate crime (against Muslims) a month now in the US?
    It wasn't a hate crime, it was road rage, stop spreading lies! No one takes the WP seriously!
    C-C-C-Can't Stump the Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    It wasn't a hate crime, it was road rage, stop spreading lies! No one takes the WP seriously!
    Road rage with people on the side walk. How stupid are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Road rage with people on the side walk. How stupid are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
    the question you should be asking is how they're out in daylight and haven't turned to stone yet. /wink wink nudge nudge

10+ Year Old Account
    The person that did this is just as evil as any radical islamic terrorist, i dont think anyone would dispute that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Fairfax County Police Department have stated that the Muslim girl killed by the El Salvadorian migrant was most likely a road rage incident and not a hate crime.
    https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2017/...to-hate-crime/

Super interesting how Turnip has said nothing about this or the attack on Muslims in London.

I'm sure there's no reason why he's yet to say anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is awful. I don't know how anyone can not come right out and condemn hate crimes like this. It is sickening to see people trying to justify it and push their agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Weird that you would point out him being Mexican-American...if he even is of Mexican ancestry.
    Who said Mexican-American? The quote says Mexican. The dude was here illegally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    This is awful. I don't know how anyone can not come right out and condemn hate crimes like this. It is sickening to see people trying to justify it and push their agenda.
    Dude who said it was a hate crime? The police haven't said it was a hate crime. The person doing it was an illegal. You're the one pushing an agenda. But you're right, we do need to condemn acts of violence by illegals, by sending every single one of them back and building a nice big wall to keep them from returning.

Deleted
    Funny how media lost interest when they understood murderer was illegal migrant...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrages View Post
    Except that it wasn't a hate crime. Not to mention the fact that the majority of these "hate crimes" since Trump was elected have been found to be hoaxes perpetrated by people that wanted to be victims for oppression points. How's that virtue signaling working out for you now?

That is false. The majority have NOT been proven to be hoaxes. Some have, but not the majority or even near the majority.

They we're riding bikes and walking on the street, stay ignorant my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post
    Funny how media lost interest when they understood murderer was illegal migrant...
    And that it wasn't a hate crime.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they prove he is guilty in a court of law, they should execute him. Last I read about this case however, they were not sure they could classify it as a hate crime based on religion. People who have different religious views can still kill each other over non religious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    That is false. The majority have NOT been proven to be hoaxes. Some have, but not the majority or even near the majority.
    Actually a good number of popular hate crimes that was high profile in the media we're hoaxes. http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Actually a good number of popular hate crimes that was high profile in the media we're hoaxes. http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

You didn't prove that the majority of anywhere near the majority have been proven false. You've picked a biased site, stay woke.

You didn't prove that the majority of anywhere near the majority have been proven false. You've picked a biased site, stay woke.
    How is it biased? It only reports the ones that are fake. I didn't say majority if hate crime is false, I was saying most of the popular ones that was coming out the beginning of this year was false.

*hands you a cup of coffee* wake up!

For some reason there was this Jewish kid in Israel who called in bomb threats to every Jewish temple in the US. I don't know why he would do this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    What's biased about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    For some reason there was this Jewish kid in Israel who called in bomb threats to every Jewish temple in the US. I don't know why he would do this.
    Blaming white people, and making a huge scene in the media about it, for things they didn't do is the oldest trick in the Torahbook.
    Last edited by mmocc260283a87; 2017-06-20 at 03:37 PM.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...=.5b460ba0d08f

Well I guess if you can't ban them you can kill them. We are averaging what 1 obvious hate crime (against Muslims) a month now in the US?
    I'm confused the article states that it is not being investigated as a hate crime several times so why are you talking about this being a hate crime possible or otherwise?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNoseKnows View Post
    What's biased about it?

Blaming white people, and making a huge scene in the media about it, for things they didn't do is the oldest trick in the Torahbook.
    You still have yet to prove anything, sorry.