Page 1 of 3
LastLast

No Essences from Mythic+ weekly cache?

Is this supposed to be going live today? I logged in on one of my characters and did not have quest, nor did i receive any essences from my weekly cache.

yeah I didn't get mine neither. I opened my emissaries too. anyone know whats going on?

2 people in my guild got it, the rest of us didn't get the Spoiled samples from our box or any of the essence

I opened a couple emissary reward on an alt I don't care too much about and didn't get any, going to hold off on the main until there is more info.

Patch is very broken. Priests can't even get in their order hall. Took a flight and got dropped in the middle of Suramar bay, tried to mount up and go do wq's and just keep getting ported back to where I got dropped.

oh i thought the upgrade came with mythic TOS release

ya, they fucked up again. gonna be a lot of tickets going out today

The old guy with the quest is now giving the quest and I used my m+ loot box and my emissaries that I was saving

Quote Originally Posted by Airia View Post
    Patch is very broken. Priests can't even get in their order hall. Took a flight and got dropped in the middle of Suramar bay, tried to mount up and go do wq's and just keep getting ported back to where I got dropped.
    My alt I mentioned above is a Priest and I had no problem with flightpaths nor entering and leaving my Class Hall. Might be some isolated incident.

They lied when they said you would auto accept quest. You have to go back the the same guy as before and get the quest, then go and open chest. Sorry it happened to you. I am sure putting in a ticket will clear it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Airia View Post
    Yeah I can't even log into my warrior who is in Skyhold

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpspells View Post
    They lied when they said you would auto accept quest. You have to go back the the same guy as before and get the quest, then go and open chest. Sorry it happened to you. I am sure putting in a ticket will clear it up.
    Yeah I put in ticket right after it happened. Was just curious if it was happening to others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Don't open the weekly cache until you get the quest pleaaaaase

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Don't open the weekly cache until you get the quest pleaaaaase
    Yeah I trusted the "it will auto accept" and "you dont have to have quest first" comments from blizz. I knew better, but I listened anyways lol

Are essences dropping in Legionfall Recompense chests or reputation chests?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Are essences dropping in Legionfall Recompense chests or reputation chests?

doesn't look like it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reviah View Post
    Yeah I trusted the "it will auto accept" and "you dont have to have quest first" comments from blizz. I knew better, but I listened anyways lol
    do you have a link to any blue posts or tweets from blizz? I could use this as ammo for my ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviah View Post
    Is this supposed to be going live today? I logged in on one of my characters and did not have quest, nor did i receive any essences from my weekly cache.
    Legendary upgrades will only be available once Mythic opens, i.e., next week.

I too remember them saying this would be automatic, but looking around the usual places nothing seems to have this info. This is like some mandela effect thing. The quest works exactly the same way it did in 7.1.5. You pick it up in Dalaran.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rccosta View Post
    I just got the quest today, from the blacksmith in Dalaran!

Quote Originally Posted by rccosta View Post
    Nah, it's this week.

https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...84985860472833

Pick up your quest first. It's the same as last time, no quest, no essences. Yay.