Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    You do realize that the US has higher health care costs and more restricted immigration policies than Canada?
    We got a positive birth rate.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably the effects of an aging population.

Although I'm not sure about canadian culture to talk about lung cancer frequency. Smoking or other kinds of exposure to carcinogenics can greatly increasy the frequency of lung cancer.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    This is terrible news! How can the government sit idly by while Canadian citizens succumb to this disease at record rates? Perhaps we should establish maximum age laws to prevent this tragedy from happening?

Still, it's good to see that Canada's superior healthcare system gives many cancer patients a new lease on life. Other countries could definitely learn from this.
    Would you mind providing a link and not just being sarcastic? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to prove with this.

I think you'll find similar rates in other countries, though I don't know where to find such information.
    Colorectal cancer has in part to do with poor diet, which we all know modern humans are guilty of to an ever increasing degree. In fact, I think diet and lifestyle has a big effect on many forms of cancer.

What will this do to Canadas medical system. Is everyone going to get treated for cancer? Will that be expensive? Are there panels that decide if you get treated?

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    There are more serious problems, and I am shocked @Tennisace has not addressed this! https://notallowedto.com/canadian-man-with-micropenis/

[Infracted]
    You're doing god's work.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    We got a positive birth rate.
    You do not have a sustainable birth rate.

A sustainable birth rate is 2.0.

The US has a birth rate of 1.86.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    You do realize that the US has higher health care costs and more restricted immigration policies than Canada?
    It's funny cause the US pays more out of pocket AND more tax dollars than any other country.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    You do not have a sustainable birth rate.

A sustainable birth rate is 2.0.

The US has a birth rate of 1.86.
    Good news.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    There are more serious problems, and I am shocked @Tennisace has not addressed this! https://notallowedto.com/canadian-man-with-micropenis/

[Infracted]
    Looks like Endus doesn't like people spreading his personal information like this.